Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't see a problem with all veihicles having a blow tube or key code , installed if you can't do it car don't go, if ya don't like it don't drive! Too much of this $hit going on 2, 3, 4 time offenders until something like this horrible thing happens. Whatever the cost on a car or truck it would be justified, what price do you put on a lost family ????

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mohick
I don't see a problem with all veihicles having a blow tube or key code , installed if you can't do it car don't go, if ya don't like it don't drive! Too much of this $hit going on 2, 3, 4 time offenders until something like this horrible thing happens. Whatever the cost on a car or truck it would be justified, what price do you put on a lost family ????

It does no good, no matter the cost. Drunks just blow up a balloon and leave it in the car, before drinking. Codes just get written down on tape and posted in the car. And there is no good way to make an interlock that could check BOC. Have them ride the bus or call a taxi after the first offense, and stop allowing any type of second chance. They already proved they can't be trusted with a motor vehicle.
(Sorry for the highjack. This crap should be in a different thread. My condolences)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Sorry for your loss and very very sorry for the loss Logan and Dillon have to suffer ! I know those boys will never really be ok after losing their mother like this.

It'll be hard.

But, they'll be OK.

I lost mine when I had just turned 15. My two brothers were 11 and 9. Pretty much raised them myself for the next three years or so. But, we all dealt with it. What choice does one have?

One thing I remember most is after she was taken and gone, the first few months when I would see someone that resembled her from behind in public, I would walk around to see the woman's face, hoping that it would actually be her. The disappointment is heartbreaking every time that happened. Gladly, as time goes on, things like that occur less and less.

It's days like this, on Mother's Day, and her birthday that are hardest, even after that night in 1977. I still often reflect on how different my brothers and my lives would have been throughout all these years had our mother not been taken from us at such a young age... All the Christmases. Her not seeing or knowing any of her grandchildren. The list is long. But we get by OK.

Prayer for those affected by the actions of the drunk driver.
And prayers for you Rockinbbar. You know what survivors go through, and the replay of tragedy, when you learn of it happening to others.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Beyond sad.

The highway is one of the most dangerous places on Earth.

Don't blame the highway on this one, blame the booze. Damned drinking and driving. You can't do both so give one up. Don't drive or don't drink.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Prayers sent.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still sitting here trying to wrap my head around this senseless tragedy. I can't imagine that there could possibly be a more selfish, self-centered, careless individual than a drunk driver. Heartfelt prayers from Minnesota to the family and friends.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speechless. .....

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Sorry for your loss and very very sorry for the loss Logan and Dillon have to suffer ! I know those boys will never really be ok after losing their mother like this.

It'll be hard.

But, they'll be OK.

I lost mine when I had just turned 15. My two brothers were 11 and 9. Pretty much raised them myself for the next three years or so. But, we all dealt with it. What choice does one have?

One thing I remember most is after she was taken and gone, the first few months when I would see someone that resembled her from behind in public, I would walk around to see the woman's face, hoping that it would actually be her. The disappointment is heartbreaking every time that happened. Gladly, as time goes on, things like that occur less and less.

It's days like this, on Mother's Day, and her birthday that are hardest, even after that night in 1977. I still often reflect on how different my brothers and my lives would have been throughout all these years had our mother not been taken from us at such a young age... All the Christmases. Her not seeing or knowing any of her grandchildren. The list is long. But we get by OK.

Prayer for those affected by the actions of the drunk driver.
And prayers for you Rockinbbar. You know what survivors go through, and the replay of tragedy, when you learn of it happening to others.

Thank you!

Actually, I'm the only one of us three brothers that turned out worth a damn...

Both of my brothers are now lawyers. smile

We usually call each other, or at least send an inclusive e-mail on Mother's day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dayom, sorry to hear that. Thats beyond sad. I wonder if the stress of that had anything to do with your heart .

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I have no idea what to say other than that I am so sorry. I will pray for you and them.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Have opened this thread quite a few times, not knowing what to say. Since it happened and that can't be changed... I hope and pray it was quick and the family didn't suffer a conscious death by fire. Horrible that things like this happen.

Phil

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Killory: thanks for the info didn't know that about the ballons and cods and such, I guess there is a way around everything if a person is so inclined !!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
What a shame. My heart goes out to the family and their friends.......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks evetyone.
It's weird going next door and feeding their chickens, geese, and rabbits, knowing that our w just, friendly, dead end street neighborhood, is changed.
The people, children, and animals, will all be different.
I just hope my future neighbors, are as cool, as my last.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by splattermatic
My next door neighbor, Jimmy Crawford, his wife Melissa, 4 year old son, Grant, and 2 year old daughter, Chase, were heading down Hwy 550 - - - - a drunk oil field trash worker, crossed the center line, and went head on with them in their Tahoe. The vehicle caught fire, and they were unable to get out. All 4 are with our Lord now. - - - I don't think it has sunk in to me yet. - - -
Three tries at reading this this OP for comprehension - still can not settle with this terrible loss, nor the selfish, brutal cause. The agony is most palpable and there are no worthy expressions. I am so sorry, and pray for your peace and well-being, and especially for those two young sons.

Very well written CCCC. I can do no better.

Godspeed.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
God must have a plan, because that defies all human understanding.

Prayers sent, heart bruised after reading this.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Prayers for the family.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sad!!
Thoughts go out to those boys thinking that if they hadn't went with dad,,,,The weight they will carry.
Sorry for yours and the families loss.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So sorry to hear that; a real tragedy.

Prayers sent for all.

MM

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1minute, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,687
Posts18,513,529
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.