Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Where is the evidence of wrong doing ANYWHERE with Trump? Real evidence. Not leaked "sources inside the White House" or sources "close to the situation say" or "unnamed foreign officials" or from the janitor at Mother Jones.

- Give me names of the sources. "Who" in the WH says the saw Trump do XY or Z.

- give me the day and time they made this evidence public

- show me something damning. Not speculation, not some "gotcha" play on words, and not some distortion of some non event

HOW DID THE RUSSIANS AFFECT OUR ELECTION?

We've had 6 months to find FACTS. Obama himself says its an impossibility. We have the FBI, NSA, and CIA that all are quite capable of wrapping that investigation up before the end of last November, and there is nothing. Obama could have used every weapon at his disposal to expose the Russians - and nothing.

Flynn did WHAT? Nothing in his official capacity for sure, because he was gone before Trump took office.
Trump told the Russians WHAT. People on record within the room say NOTHING. Unnamed leakers say all kinds of schist. Give me your name, and tell me what you heard and then the ones in the room can debate it.

Every Liberal investigative journalist for all the major outlets are all over this and have been for near 6 months and there is ZERO fact. ZERO. Rumor, leaks from anonymous sources, distortions of half truths and outright lies.

So until these sources come public and man up instead of sniping from the tree line, this is all bull [bleep],

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I agree. Its not about substance, but optics and smoke. Even when he and probably everyone is exonerated, the media and Dems will be flipping out cause somehow THEY got away with it.
What is disheartening and disgusting is the lack of support from the Republicans in Congress. They are all huddled in a corner hoping the media and Dems don't single them out!
For the most part - a bunch of gutless, limp-wristed, weak kneed arrogant fools.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree totally with what Hatari said, but disagree about the motives. Right now Trump has the Democrats AND a goodly number of Republicans against him. He has the RINO's who have always been against him, and many of the Conservative/Libertarian wing because they are career politicians too. Several resent the fact that he beat their asses in the primary. If anybody thought this reforming was gonna be easy, they were/are either stupid or insane.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Only in the furtively idiotic minds of the likes of JeffO, Meat Gazer and the rest of the lefties here. Even Alan Dershowitz, well known forty pound head from Harvard and an unabashed democrat says as much. But the MSM and the left don't care, just as long as they keep repeating lies, morons like the two above will continue to believe the fake stories and why? because the objective is an affront to the democratic process which is the hallmark of the democrats.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing but innuendos and manic-depression on the part of the Liberals....

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The RHINOS will be on and off the Trump band wagon as it suits their careers and agenda. Trump is NOT GOP establishment. Those who are, resent him for walking into the Party and totally dominating it, them, and the entire GOP agenda. He has made the rest of the GOP subservient, and while some are on board, other resent the [bleep] out of him because he has done what they could not without him.

So any RHINO who gets antsy when Trump is getting heat will jump ship only to jump on when Trump is winning.

HE needs to focus on

Courts
Trade
Taxes
Foreign Policy

Let the GOP in Congress phouc around with the rest.

I still say Trump should steal socialized medicine from the Dems and kill their Party for the next 60 years. We all have 50% of medicine controlled under Medicare/Medicaid. Its never going back. Stab the Dem bastards in the back with their own dagger before they stab yo with it in 2024

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The truth means nothing. Only perception matters.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
The truth means nothing. Only perception matters.

And with most of the brainless, emo-driven masses perception is reality. Whatever they're "feeling" (which sways moment by moment) is true - it must be because they "feel" that way.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
But! What will they do when all these allegations are proven false? I think they will move on to another manufactured incident to give their moronic supporters (and a few here) something to feed on.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Same inquisition, different god. History always repeats.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
But! What will they do when all these allegations are proven false? I think they will move on to another manufactured incident to give their moronic supporters (and a few here) something to feed on.

Yes they will, but each time they are proven false, it gets to be the Boy who cried Wolf. See Obama birthers. What became of that?

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
We know for a FACT that Obama's cohorts got involved in Israeli elections. We know for a FACT that Obama had back-door communications with Iran. His Chief Advisor (Valerie Jarrett) was even BORN in Iran.

As for Trump, we have yet to see ANYTHING showing how he or the Russians made any kind of negotiations to benefit one or the other. All we've heard are vague allegations, and stuff about staffers "talking to Russians". Big surprise that folks would "talk" with reps of the 3rd most powerful country in the world. We KNOW Obama gave billions of dollars to the Iranians. What do you think would happen if Trump worked a deal where Russia got hundreds of billions of $$$??

The saddest part about much of this is the GOP's failure to show ANY backbone when it comes to defending Trump. They play EVERYTHING like some elementary school sporting event, where "sportsmanship" is more important than winning. This isn't a "game". This is people's lives, their freedom, and their well-being. The GOP can't get that in their heads, or refuse to.

496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The President of the USA can declassify any information about terrorism to share the with other countries to help us and them fight terrorists!! It is called winning

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
There isn't any. This is political theater.

This is the Dems fighting for survival in 2018 and 2020. This 'news' we are seeing, this is what it looks like.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Smoke, smoke, smoke, from a smoke generator.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hatari, my sense is that you'll get what you are asking for sooner rather than later. Firing Comey was a big mistake. Things will move faster now.

My question is, when shown evidence, will all y'all equivocate and make excuses? It's going to be an interesting test of partisanship vs. patriotism.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Hatari, my sense is that you'll get what you are asking for sooner rather than later.

You have the sense of a two week old kumquat. Go smoke another blunt. If evidence hasn't been produced yet it doesn't exist.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mmm hmm. Yep. The intelligence community has literally staked their credibility on something that doesn't exist. Makes sense. Got it. Thanks!!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Mmm hmm. Yep. The intelligence community has literally staked their credibility on something that doesn't exist. Makes sense. Got it. Thanks!!

Pretty sure I know about 10 billion more things than you do about the IC and here's a hint. They don't believe it either.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One more comment. Hatari, you all-capped "how did Russia affect our election?" Two things there. First, REALLY?! Are you guys really that... blind? Where were you exactly? I mean Christ in a cracker guys, this was not a subtle event. Second, collusion is in itself an unforgivable offense, regardless of whether the collusion had a successful outcome or not.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,319
Posts18,487,362
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.