Hot chocolate.

W
Wyogal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 325Abn
So the "I went and told Rick BIN" thing didn't seem too much like elementary school to you?

Yeah, i didn't think you'd see the irony...

I forgot, you're in high school now. Irony is you don't see anything of reason when it comes to the Campfire.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the "I went and told Rick BIN" thing didn't seem too much like elementary school to you?

Everything is flying over her head.. she's the type you have to tell a joke to 3-4 times and when she finally gets it. She just sits there thinking that's not funny.. while everyone else is laughing there asses off..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wyogal

I forgot, you're in high school now. Irony is you don't see anything of reason when it comes to the Campfire.

You are the life of the party when you show up to one?? Ok I'm kidding when you show up you are the buzz kill..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
W
Wyogal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
I'm here for the fun. I'm glad you're having fun too. Nothing is flying over my head. But its fun thinking so, isn't it?

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Burrito Van Breakdown

Driving my van selling burritos
Cruizen and I phucqking breakdown

Breakdown breakdown I phucqking breakdown
My burrito Van Breakdown

Used to sell oranges had a job too
Then got married she makes burritos

My burrito van breakdown

I did some zip and time slipped
Two days later my rig took a chit

My burrito van breakdown

Phucqk yah burrito van breakdown!
Phucqk yah burrito van breakdown!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm here for the fun. I'm glad you're having fun too. Nothing is flying over my head. But its fun thinking so, isn't it?

Sweet, you swallow.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Wyogal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Hello, did you pass out?

W
Wyogal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Sweet, you swallow.

Heard you do it for cheap, and you swallow. Truths out rural man. Girlfriend time, yeah, all a cover.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/28/17.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nice song!

Best if sung with a Mexican accent. Or Hutterite.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 79S
see above post.

until the Stanley Cup Finals are over I will refrain from verbal exchanges with a known meth dealer who supplies the Penguins.

Geno

Do you even have a team seems last year you were on the sharks bandwagon and this year the predator bandwagon before that senators bandwagon before the capitals bandwagon.. you see the trend.. Go Penguins!

Sharks were knocked out early or I'd still be with them. Was with them for the whole year and for the last 20 some odd.
Before that going WAY back in order from first to last, NY Rangers, San Diego Gulls/Mariners (still po'd other cities got NHL teams in one of the early expansions mad ), NY Islanders and then the team from almost NorCal.

Taken minutes ago from where I sit typing this

[Linked Image]

SO, yep, I do have a team. But at this point it's Anyone BUT the Pens! Please!

Geno

PS, don't get me wrong, I like watching Sid, Geno, and the rest but I'm no fan of theirs.

Go Pittsburgh Penguins! I been a Penguins fan for 26-27yrs now.. you think San Diego could support a hockey team?

Probably not now. "climate" has changed, but one never knows. Heck , even the Chargers have left.

LONG time ago, as in 1967 or so, SD played in the same league as LA and others. Oakland and LA got teams, couple of years later Vancouver did too. SD always had a great fan base, usually 2nd or 3rd attendance in the league at that time, and generally a competitive team. Good enough they ended up in the WHA when that league formed. They got passed over again when teams from that league were absorbed, for a couple of reasons, a big one of which was the SD Sports Arena which I think only seated 13K for hockey. NHL wanted a bigger newer venue, no one wanted to put up the money, the NBA team (Clippers) even left so no other business in the Arena. Teams have tried to drum up support, but slowly lost the fan base. They now have an AHL team for the Ducks, so maybe that will be a success. They play against the Shark's "Barracuda" team.

Now, enough about hockey, there's important stuff to discuss here.

Like meth dealers, perv vans, old guys pole dancing, etc.............

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
W
Wyogal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Sing it to Steelhead. He prefers a man's voice.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Probably not now. "climate" has changed, but one never knows. Heck , even the Chargers have left.

LONG time ago, as in 1967 or so, SD played in the same league as LA and others. Oakland and LA got teams, couple of years later Vancouver did too. SD always had a great fan base, usually 2nd or 3rd attendance in the league at that time, and generally a competitive team. Good enough they ended up in the WHA when that league formed. They got passed over again when teams from that league were absorbed, for a couple of reasons, a big one of which was the SD Sports Arena which I think only seated 13K for hockey. NHL wanted a bigger newer venue, no one wanted to put up the money, the NBA team (Clippers) even left so no other business in the Arena. Teams have tried to drum up support, but slowly lost the fan base. They now have an AHL team for the Ducks, so maybe that will be a success. They play against the Shark's "Barracuda" team.

Geno

and t-werking. Let's not forget that.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ouch.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gawd, if I ever see someone twerking in public I am gonna slap the wiggle out of them.

How is that a thing?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Huterites are hot!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Apparently so does your husband. I bet you're one glory hole he wish he skipped.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Wyogal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
You pathetic bunch of degenerates have brought me down to your level. Don't know how you can live in such dirt.

I'm gonna have to take a shower before bed, just to wash it off. Yuck.

You'll have to continue without me. I'm sure that won't be difficult.

Remember, don't drink and drive.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Geno

and t-werking. Let's not forget that.

Nope, can't forget that. Chicken butt twerking even. sick

Keep that stuff up here and we'll all be in the basement soon!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
W
Wyogal Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Apparently so does your husband. I bet you're one glory hole he wish he skipped.

Dreamerboy you are.

Gotta go. You stay and have more fun for the boys.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 53 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.