Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#12063726 05/31/17
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD
ROOKLYN (CBS) - If the secret to a happy marriage is finding the right person, we can all stop looking. At least, according to "sologamists." They're part of a growing relationship trend, in which people are tying the knot to themselves.

Erika Anderson is one of them.

“I would describe it as women saying yes to themselves,” Anderson said. “It means that we are enough, even if we are not partnered with someone else."

In many ways, the 37-year-old bride looked like any other on her wedding day. She wore a white dress and had a bouquet. Anderson looked stunning with the Brooklyn bridge and New York City skyline behind her.

Except when she walked down the aisle, no one was waiting for her. That’s just the way she wanted it.
UNFB!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Kinda Like Travis's Saying of "GFY" taken to extreme....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If she has sex with another person is she cheating on herself? It is UNFB.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Answer:

How old crazy cat ladies get started Alex?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
More than a few should do the same, many are not fit to be married to others.. YMMV.

I"m VERY happy with my bride. Best thing that ever happened to me. But neither of us would ever do it again.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If she has "sex" with herself is she a lesbian?

In other words............................................ this is news?

Who cares?

I know some guys who are virtually "married" to their Corvettes, Bayliners, and/or Harleys, they seem to spend more time and money on them than on their spouses.

Might the same be said around here of certain "loonies"? wink

Oh well, I got "tricked" into looking at it, as I had never seen the word before. I'll be more careful next time.

She could marry a Buick if she chooses, not an issue with me.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Better than marrying her German Sheppard, I suppose. crazy

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That's racist, man. The dog should be asked for his view.

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are some batchit crazy people out there. They belong in a nuthouse.

This one married a train station. crazy

http://kdvr.com/2017/05/30/san-diego-woman-says-shes-married-to-southern-california-train-station/
San Diego woman says she’s ‘married’ to Southern California train station
Posted 2:42 pm, May 30, 2017, by Web Staff, Updated at 02:43PM, May 30, 2017
SAN DIEGO — A San Diego woman claims she is married to a local train station after being love with it since she was 9 years old.

Carol Santa Fe, 45, said she married the Santa Fe train station in San Diego in 2015 and celebrated their anniversary last Christmas, the Daily Mail reports.

“I am married to the Santa Fe train station — her name is Daidra,” Santa Fe told the Daily Mail. “We didn’t start a relationship until 2011 but I had been in love with the station since I was a young girl.

“When we got married, I stood there and I told her that I take it as my partner. It was the happiest day of our lives.”

She travels 45 minutes by bus to spend time with the building each day and tries to keep her affections unnoticeable in fear of being banned from the station.

“When I get there I say hello to her — I then walk around the block circling around her, trying not to let anyone notice I am talking,” Santa Fe said.

Santa Fe tells the Daily Mail that she identifies as objectum sexual, which is a person who is attracted to inanimate objects and structures.

She says she has “sex” with the station in her mind.

‘When I’m touching her, I feel as though it actually holds me and kisses me. I don’t have physical sex with the station in public, I want to be respectful,” she said.

“I wouldn’t do that with a human in public so why would I do it in this case? I do have sex with Daidra in my mind when I stand there.”

There is a medical debate on if objectum sexual is a genuine sexual orientation or if it’s a mental health issue.

Santa Fe is not first to get “married” to a structure. In 2009, a woman changed her name to Erika Eiffel after she “married” the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

“People just don’t understand,” Santa Fe said of her sexuality. “I feel really lonely not having anyone to talk about it. Daidra has been the most stable partner I have ever had.

“I can never leave San Diego because my lover is here. I could never love another train station — she is the one.”

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"A man barricaded himself into his home today. But he made no demands, had no hostages and did nothing illegal"

Kinda the same stuff.

Rates a 100% on the whocares-o-meter.

Last edited by szihn; 05/31/17.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by deerstalker
ROOKLYN (CBS) - If the secret to a happy marriage is finding the right person, we can all stop looking. At least, according to "sologamists." They're part of a growing relationship trend, in which people are tying the knot to themselves.

“I would describe it as women saying yes to themselves,” Anderson said. “It means that we are enough, even if we are not partnered with someone else."

In many ways, the 37-year-old bride looked like any other on her wedding day. She wore a white dress and had a bouquet. Anderson looked stunning with the Brooklyn bridge and New York City skyline behind her.

Except when she walked down the aisle, no one was waiting for her. That’s just the way she wanted it.
UNFB!

I guess she's better pray her supply of fresh batteries don't run out at 0200 hours.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Leaves me wondering: In California, are spouses liable for each other's debts, torts, etc.? If someone trips and falls in Daidra can Carol Santa Fe be sued to satisfy a judgement?

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Did the SWAT come for the barricaded guy? Probable in our "police state" thinking.

As for marriage, my ideal is do it once, carefully. There is a lot of giving and getting in a good partnership, and it changes with time and unforseen (maybe not right word; we know age and health change when we say I do) happenings.

There are some "things" I "revere"; old architecture, steam locomotives, suqre rigged ships, front stuffer guns, and others, but they are loves to be shared with like minded people.

Last edited by kennyd; 05/31/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paul_M
There are some batchit crazy people out there. They belong in a nuthouse.

This one married a train station. crazy

"There is a medical debate on if objectum sexual is a genuine sexual orientation or if it’s a mental health issue.”

What's to debate?

Geno

PS, from SD, probably had too much Orange Brotherhood down at the pier in OB

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunReader
Leaves me wondering: In California, are spouses liable for each other's debts, torts, etc.? If someone trips and falls in Daidra can Carol Santa Fe be sued to satisfy a judgement?

Community property state, you may have something there!

Geno

In it is contentment

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If this means they can't or won't reproduce, I'm all for it!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by deerstalker

UNFB!

I guess she's better pray her supply of fresh batteries don't run out at 0200 hours.
Paul B.

Maybe she found a stone much like Everyday Hunters.......
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nteresting-stone-what-is-it#Post12060249

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by szihn
"A man barricaded himself into his home today. But he made no demands, had no hostages and did nothing illegal"
'

Between my career and Uncle Sam doggin' my heels 24/7 that ain't a half bad course of action. Sometimes taking the phone off the hook just don't cut it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
circling the drain

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just one more nutty chapter in a culture that is off the rails. At least, we shouldn't have to raise the kids.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,019
Posts18,500,406
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.