Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

I'm thinking Jorge is more likely to get sexual reassignment surgery than his bullets.

There is no doubt he would keep his cock but I wouldn't doubt for one minute that he'd pass up a giant rack!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Threads like this bring out the POS like Jeffobama and other assorted people with deep rooted issues...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
No collusion not investigated. The bet was a 10:1 payoff in your favor...

Here is a convenient image of the one box of bullets I expect in the mail from you A S S H O L E*... Or as expected, are you going to weasel out of it (again)?

[Linked Image]

We never actually consummated the bet, though Lordy I tried to get you to do so.... and even if we HAD, it paid out at the '18 midterms.

But I'm still glad to make the bet. See below. However this thread is exactly why I insist that we dot I's and cross T's- you lack good faith at a BARE minimum, and that's being nice about it. You can't seem to remember anything beyond a couple bourbons ago and routinely mischaracterize our interactions- as you are here. wink

The bet I proposed was that collusion from Trump and/or campaign members would be shown to have occurred by the '18 midterms. You asked for clarity on what "collusion" meant. I provided 3 definitions, and proposed definitions for a couple other terms. You weaseled and dodged and bobbed and weaved. Every time I made an offer, you countered it with changed language, invalidating my offer.

So maybe this thread is a good place to nail it down and actually make the bet. I'm game.

Only weasel on this thread is you.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
Nope cartridges....just sayin

LC

(sic) sayin' what?

Tomato/tomatoe

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
We never actually consummated the bet

Look out Jorge he wants to consummate grin

Is that the same thing as the tra bagging schit he was talking about?

Fuggin' Homo.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jorge ain't stupid, he new he wouldn't get paid as did everyone else.

Too bad he didn't take the Matt Flynn bet.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Worth a box o' bullets to confirm the POS character of a certain fire member.

The bet has already paid off.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I hate to take JellO's side on this, especially since I'm quite certain that the whole Russian/Trump collusion thing is all a bunch of liberal BS. I can't believe there are morons that do believe it, well in Jello's case, I can see someone getting fooled. However, I remember reading that whole other thread when it was coming out, and distinctly remember Jorge would not commit. I just read it again and it still says the same thing. I'd take the same bet, but didn't, but Jorge didn't either. You have to make a bet to collect on a bet where I come from, but we also run liberals like Jeff out of town here. There still ain't no Russian collusion Jeff you dipchit. If you want to see some improper dealing with Russia see the video below, and if you can get anyone to take your bet, it sounds like you may need to be as specific about those terms in the payout as you were with the bet. Somebody may send you a box of used .22 lead if you actually did, by some miracle win.

[Linked Image]
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I offered a 10:1 odds on collusion/impeach. Period.

Other than collusion is not illegal according to Alan Dershowitz, so "collusion" alone ain't cutting it. YOU said Trump was "toast" as in impeached or resigning. THAT is the bet and ten boxes is fine...butthole. And you smart? please.. Bag of hammers doesn't begin to describe your stupidity..

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/09/17.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would never enter into a wager with a man I don't respect, nor invite to my home.

And the bullet/cartridge/ammo distinction is important, but only to hand loaders.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by KuiLei
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by sawbuck

While we wait...
i wonder how many know what that song was about?

Oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me!!!

(nothing to do with projectiles, but everything to do with record companies....)

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Here is a convenient image of the one box of bullets I expect in the mail from you A S S H O L E*... Or as expected, are you going to weasel out of it (again)?

[Linked Image]

(slow clap)

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men." - Robert Heinlein
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rong
Originally Posted by KuiLei
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by sawbuck

While we wait...
i wonder how many know what that song was about?

Oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me!!!

(nothing to do with projectiles, but everything to do with record companies....)

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

yes
every week a hit was on the charts they would use a bullet to represent it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

[Linked Image]

We never actually consummated the bet, though Lordy I tried to get you to do so.... and even if we HAD, it paid out at the '18 midterms.

But I'm still glad to make the bet. See below. However this thread is exactly why I insist that we dot I's and cross T's- you lack good faith at a BARE minimum, and that's being nice about it. You can't seem to remember anything beyond a couple bourbons ago and routinely mischaracterize our interactions- as you are here. wink

The bet I proposed was that collusion from Trump and/or campaign members would be shown to have occurred by the '18 midterms. You asked for clarity on what "collusion" meant. I provided 3 definitions, and proposed definitions for a couple other terms. You weaseled and dodged and bobbed and weaved. Every time I made an offer, you countered it with changed language, invalidating my offer.

So maybe this thread is a good place to nail it down and actually make the bet. I'm game.

So I was right on your tomato dope thread...

you're weaseling out of it...

Jeff, you make our state an embarrassment with some of your shenanigans....

but that is a source of demented pride for you somehow...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
These are bullets.

[Linked Image]

These are cartridges, AKA ammunition.

[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
These are bullets.

[Linked Image]

These are cartridges, AKA ammunition.

[Linked Image]

That is like we use to say in our younger days...

we wanted a GF who filled out a bra, that resembled the front bumper on a 56 Cadillac...

Visual reference for those of you too young to understand that...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Let's Up the Ante- Neither Jorge or JeffO are going anywhere. If Trump survives till 2018 Jorge gets Jeff O's Road Bike(Jeff is mighty keen on his road bike) and if Trump gets snakebit by Priebus and Ryan then JeffO gets a weatherby from Jorge( I betcha he has many). I am willing to guess that Jorge will take that bet. For good faith Jeff O has to smoke his tomato plants.

Last edited by kaboku68; 06/09/17.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hell, I'd send you two boxes of bullets if Jello stayed away... whistle

and 3 if he stays... wink

You guys are too uptight.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (2ndwind, 673, 1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 375TN, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 21 invisible), 1,937 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,326
Posts18,505,864
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.