Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
FlaRick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Effective immediately under SB 128, state attorneys will now bear the burden to prove in “Stand Your Ground” cases why a criminal defendant can’t claim immunity from prosecution.

Also passed SB 1052, clarifying “justifiable use of force laws” and expands the Castle Doctrine to include any residence a person has a right to be in.

Good job by our Republican Legislature and Governor.

I'm better when I move.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Shoot those intruders in the ass. I was home one day, little truck pulled up, it had a freezer in the back. They were selling steaks I guess, MF's beat on door for a while, then tried handles. Went around back, tried back door.

I was in kitchen with Rem 1100 with mag extension. If he would have came in he would have gotten a couple rounds of 00 buck shot.

Got the license number and called it in. Turns out that was their MO, they had burglarized a bunch of houses.

Mag extension for 870 fits 1100 if anyone didn't know that, holds 8 rounds. Lot of lead in the air, right fast!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's a shame laws like this even have to be passed.

In a free republic we have a God given right to defend ourselves, up to and including deadly force.

The action either meets that simple criteria, or doesn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One of the few great things about living in Florida.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Effective immediately under SB 128, state attorneys will now bear the burden to prove in “Stand Your Ground” cases why a criminal defendant can’t claim immunity from prosecution.

Also passed SB 1052, clarifying “justifiable use of force laws” and expands the Castle Doctrine to include any residence a person has a right to be in.

Absolutely.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlaRick

Very good Job.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
good job

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's a shame laws like this even have to be passed.

In a free republic we have a God given right to defend ourselves, up to and including deadly force.

The action either meets that simple criteria, or doesn't.

it's a bigger shame that laws like this have to be clarified, due to liberal judges and States Attorneys that twist the wording, and fight against our right to self defense.

now look at how the ultra left wing Miami Herald newspaper spins this issue.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article57127123.html

Last edited by Mannlicher; 06/10/17.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
problem is if we retain the right to self defense we are uncontrollable and the ultimate goal is unobtainable.

They know this and will continue the fight.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
A lot of good old plain "common sense" in Florida ...... now if they can just figure out a way to get rid of all the bugs and mosquitoes.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ftbt
A lot of good old plain "common sense" in Florida ...... now if they can just figure out a way to get rid of all the bugs and mosquitoes.

Seriously!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
" ... In a free republic we have a God given right to defend ourselves, up to and including deadly force. ..."

We have not lived in a "free Republic" for many, many years.

Here is a link to an excellent analysis of what's happened to our country over the years entitled "A Nation Of Cowards," by Jeffery Snyder, ©1993.

It is a long, but very enlightening article addressing just how we have been "snowflaked" over the years and turned into a nation of bliss ninnies.

http://www.rkba.org/comment/cowards.html

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If only that judgement was consistent. If you recall, it was florida that could not figure out "butterfly ballots" and "hanging chads". They do have some integrating solutions though, first time I recall rice in salt shakers was in Florida, and it works.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kellory

If only that judgement was consistent. If you recall, it was florida that could not figure out "butterfly ballots" and "hanging chads". They do have some integrating solutions though, first time I recall rice in salt shakers was in Florida, and it works.

in all fairness, the hanging chad problem was encountered by mostly dhimmicrats in Palm Beach County, a hot bed of liberalism.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by kellory

in all fairness, the hanging chad problem was encountered by mostly dhimmicrats in Palm Beach County, a hot bed of liberalism.

A hot bed of the tribe pushing liberalism, for sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like Florida's Atty General, for sure! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,190
Posts18,523,986
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.