Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
President weakling is going to meet with Putin next week at the G-20 conference.

Let's see how many minutes it takes for Trump to lift the sanctions against Russia.

Republicans used to know the threat that the Russians posed. They screw with every election on planet earth.

Trump likes Putin. He likes him in a strange, unexplainable way.

Ronald Reagan would be ashamed of this coward we have for a president.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not to worry, the muzlim brotherhoods got our back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugg Putin, I think Mr.T thought the whole Russian hack thing was a media fabrication...now he knows they had their hands in the pot, he won't take shiit from Putin. The world is watching, and Trump will show him who's diik is bigger real fast...JMHO

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StarGazer
President weakling is going to meet with Putin next week at the G-20 conference.

Let's see how many minutes it takes for Trump to lift the sanctions against Russia.

Republicans used to know the threat that the Russians posed. They screw with every election on planet earth.

Trump likes Putin. He likes him in a strange, unexplainable way.

Ronald Reagan would be ashamed of this coward we have for a president.

The New York Times issued a correction Thursday on an article that incorrectly claimed all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies agreed that “Russia orchestrated the attacks, and did it to help get [Trump] elected.”

The original article, published June 25, covered certain reactions that President Donald Trump gave in response to Russian cyber attacks and interactions with the 2016 presidential election.

TheNYT’s correction notes that: “The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.”

Former candidate Hillary Clinton made the claim in late May that all 17 intelligence agencies agreed “that the Russians ran an extensive information war against my campaign to influence voters in the election.”

Former FBI Director James Comey refuted this false claim in a congressional hearing in May, stating that the assessment was only from the NSA, FBI and the CIA.

The Daily Caller News Foundation published a fact-check June 1 that rated Clinton’s claim as “False.”

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
If I put a big boot on robby jordan he start squeaking like a big rubber dog toy, would put axle rose to shame I tell ya. smile

Trump Won!
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Let's see if Trump caves in to Putin like the congress and senate fear he will. That's why they tried to codify the sanctions into law. The new bill actually imposes more and tougher sanctions on Russia. The WH sent it back to congress and asked them to weaken the bill. They won't. Let's see if Trump signs the bill into law. If not, he proves he is a puppet. We already know this to be true.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What a looser. And you know why you stay, since almost all here hate you.... paid troll. Very simple.

I hear good things about glocksicles.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Put the cretin on ignore and be done with the pos.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Trump is already planning on bending over and grabbing his ankles with Putin. The only thing missing is the gag ball and pommel horse. And the gimp mask for the weakling.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-putin-meeting-sanctions-russia-2017-6

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RickyD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
amazing how few will put this pathological liar on ignore

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by RickyD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
amazing how few will put this pathological liar on ignore

Since hearing the truth about Trump bothers you, by all means put me on ignore. If I were a sycophant like you I wouldn't want to hear anything that contradicts my misguided view of the world. Use the ignore button, dummy. Go ahead.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
After they meet Trump should tweet that he thanked Putin for helping him get elected!

The liberal media would go berserk.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by tpcollins
After they meet Trump should tweet that he thanked Putin for helping him get elected!

The liberal media would go berserk.

And add that he will have more flexibility after the next election he wins.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Rob Jordan, A weakling is a person that fails to honor a bet they made and hides behind lies and a fabricated persona, in other words Rob, you're the weakling. You're a sad, angry, confrontational old man that thrives on negative attention because your life is an empty chamber of regrets and failures. You can change your name as often as you want but you'll never escape the voices in your head or the muffled laughter of everyone watching you.

Trump has done more for the benefit of this country in 6 months than your pathetic political idols could have accomplished in a lifetime.

Seek help Rob.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump to meet with Putin at the G-20

Cuhlooshun!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can change your name as often as you want but you'll never escape the voices in your head or the muffled laughter of everyone watching you.

Very good assessment of Jordan Funk.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Hope he lifts the sanctions asap.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (325wsm1, 1shotnokilz, 160user, 30incher, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 16,693 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,226
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.