Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
There’s a funny kind of self-destruct mechanism built into the left’s endless game of identity politics. Once you decide that your entire philosophy of life is based on creating groups of oppressed people, the game gets increasingly complex and divisive with each passing year. And while liberals like to talk about “intersectionality” quite a lot – the phenomenon of belonging to two or more oppressed groups simultaneously – the real fun of the game is not to bring all of these groups together in a unified whole…because that would defeat the whole purpose. That would create a group too large to give anyone a special feeling of “belongingness.” No, the game is to rank each group according to its level of oppression and then to find the most oppressed group you can possibly belong to. That’s “winning” in the left’s stupid game. And it’s why liberal America is beginning to cannibalize itself.

Few groups in the last 100 years have had more experience with (real, not imagined) oppression than the Jews. And both Jews and homosexuals can point back to Hilter’s Holocaust and the tragedies that befell them in Nazi Germany. You would think this would make these two groups natural allies, but apparently the self-destruct mechanism has overridden any common interests the two might have. Partly because liberals in America DESPISE Israel, which makes any Jewish symbolism difficult to handle. Partly because, well, that’s just the nature of the game.

Chicago’s Dyke March is already an example of the self-destruct mechanism in progress, even before you get to what happened this weekend. This parade is meant for gay people who feel that the typical Pride marches are too mainstream and corporate. Too much about white people. Too much about celebrating and not enough about seething angrily at THE MAN. So they had to go and organize this other parade, where gays who were never really comfortable with the idea of being “accepted” can go and pretend they’re still fighting for a cause.

And once you crowd people like that together in one place, controversy is sure to follow.

And so it did. A marcher named Laurel Grauer told the Windy City Times that she was asked to leave the parade when she showed up with a rainbow flag displaying the Jewish Star of David.

“It was a flag from my congregation which celebrates my queer, Jewish identity which I have done for over a decade marching in the Dyke March with the same flag,” she told the LGBT paper. “They were telling me to leave because my flag was a trigger to people that they found offensive. Prior to this I had never been harassed or asked to leave and I had always carried the flag with me.”

According to Dyke March organizers, the parade was meant as a “pro-Palestinian, anti-Zionist” event. And while the Star of David doesn’t specifically have anything to do with Israel, it does appear on the country’s flag. That was apparently enough to anger the other Dykes.

We wonder if they would have kicked out someone with a rainbow ISIS flag…

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am so sick of the homos.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't the Rag heads prefer Goat over carpet?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"WE MADE A MONSTER OF HITLER, A DEVIL. THAT IS WHY (THEREFORE) WE COULD NOT AFTER THE WAR SAY OTHERWISE. WE HAD PERSONALLY MOBILISED THE MASSES NEVERTHELESS AGAINST THE DEVIL. THUS WE WERE FORCED AFTER THE WAR, TO PLAY ALONG WITH THIS DEVILS' SCENARIO. WE COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE MADE OUR PEOPLE CLEAR (TO THEM) THAT THE WAR WAS ONLY AN ECONOMIC PREVENTATIVE MEASURE!"
-- James Baker

https://www.inspiringquotes.us/author/1599-james-baker/page:2

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sometimes people don't know who their friends are. And aren't.

Retired cat herder.

IC B2

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Liberal "logic" is so inconsistent I don't understand how anyone could believe it.

After Trump was elected, women were complaining about how he was so misogynistic that they didn't feel "safe" living in America anymore and were just walking around in tears. In the same breath they were whining about the "Muslim ban", and how terrible and unfair it was.

Preventing a group of people who's ideology is to treat women like garbage, including beating and raping them, from gaining a stronghold here, is the most pro-woman thing any president has ever done. Read the news in Europe, it's not safe for a woman to walk around in broad daylight there without being groped by Muslims.

I have zero issue with people being gay, but I don't understand why they need to identify themselves solely based on their sexuality. I like blonde women with blue eyes, but I don't proclaim it to everyone as soon as I meet them. I would think gays would want to be viewed for their career successes, hobbies, interests, etc, and not just for being into men.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you're a dyke that is pro-Muslim, you COULD march in parades like the above or you could just take the short route and kill yourself.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
If you want a dong up your butt then go for it, but i personally don't want to know about it

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Queers, blacks and various other historically "marginalized" groups are the most hypocritical and intolerant bunch of [bleep] this country has ever seen. Their demand for acceptance and tolerance goes one way only. They live to create hatred and thrive on fostering racial discord but publicly masquerade as peaceful messengers. Just like BLM they seek violence to give criminal illiterates, which is what they are, the false belief that they're our equal. In years past sub standard humans were sorted from the gene pool early in life but now they're given everything for free and allowed to live.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If you're a dyke that is pro-Muslim, you COULD march in parades like the above or you could just take the short route and kill yourself.

Right to the point!

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I am so sick of the homos.

Amen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Queers, blacks and various other historically "marginalized" groups are the most hypocritical and intolerant bunch of [bleep] this country has ever seen. Their demand for acceptance and tolerance goes one way only. They live to create hatred and thrive on fostering racial discord but publicly masquerade as peaceful messengers. Just like BLM they seek violence to give criminal illiterates, which is what they are, the false belief that they're our equal. In years past sub standard humans were sorted from the gene pool early in life but now they're given everything for free and allowed to live.

Yup.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175

... she was asked to leave the parade when she showed up with a rainbow flag displaying the Jewish Star of David.

“It was a flag from my congregation which celebrates my queer, Jewish identity which I have done for over a decade
marching in the Dyke March with the same flag,” she told the LGBT paper. “They were telling me to leave because my flag
was a trigger to people that they found offensive. Prior to this I had never been harassed or asked to leave and I had always
carried the flag with me.”

According to Dyke March organizers, the parade was meant as a “pro-Palestinian, anti-Zionist” event. And while the Star of
David doesn’t specifically have anything to do with Israel, it does appear on the country’s flag. That was apparently enough
to anger the other Dykes.

We wonder if they would have kicked out someone with a rainbow ISIS flag…

She sounds like that whinging numbskull victim status Marine who got his nose out of joint because his high school
would not permit him to wear his military cloth when receiving his diploma on stage.

on the flipside,Why doesn't she try going to a strict orthodox synagogue assembly carrying a gay pride rainbow Star of David?

she might run into a fellow Star of David worshipper like this:

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175
If you want a dong up your butt then go for it, but i personally don't want to know about it

That's Homophobic

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 35, 375sunrise, 7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 16 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,649
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.