Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#12123404 07/02/17
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
https://newrepublic.com/article/140948/bluexit-blue-states-exit-trump-red-america

While I agree with this, it would be too cruel if implemented. Nearly all folks on this forum would starve to death. Those that didn't would die of overdoses. Both are unacceptable outcomes for a civilized society.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StarGazer
https://newrepublic.com/article/140948/bluexit-blue-states-exit-trump-red-america

While I agree with this, it would be too cruel if implemented. Nearly all folks on this forum would starve to death. Those that didn't would die of overdoses. Both are unacceptable outcomes for a civilized society.

Gitter done and find out just who starves.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I'll take my chances. You'd be the one that would be f*cked, though I believe you'd rather enjoy that.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GFY

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I'm tired of my federal income taxes going to support your narrow asses.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
On second thought maybe this should happen. Anyone stupid enough to get hooked on opioids deserves what they get when the funding gets cut off. We'd lose about half the country I reckon. Plus the starvation of those who live off the gubment tit in the red states.

Face it, without the blue states funding the red states the problems of this country could be solved on a grand scale.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Most farmers are conservative.
Most hunters are conservative.
Most smart folks are conservative.
Most productive folks are conservative.

Git-er-done! I'll take my chances with this side.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm tired of my federal income taxes going to support your narrow asses.

You have gone full retard.

Never go full retard.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"BLUEXIT"

Is that the new gay prisoner thing rob is in to?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Don't panic, rockinbbar. It's just an idea. Nobody is going to take away your opioids or your gift of federal aid. You can go on mooching off of other Americans until you die. Then your children and grandchildren can pick up where you left off.

I repeat, it isn't going to happen. It would be too cruel if those that created wealth in this country turned their backs on the rural takers amongst us. Like the wild animal that has been domesticated can't fend for itself, neither can those in rural America who've been living off of our generosity for generations.

You can at least say thank you.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Don't panic, rockinbbar. It's just an idea. Nobody is going to take away your opioids or your gift of federal aid. You can go on mooching off of other Americans until you die. Then your children and grandchildren can pick up where you left off.

I repeat, it isn't going to happen. It would be too cruel if those that created wealth in this country turned their backs on the rural takers amongst us. Like the wild animal that has been domesticated can't fend for itself, neither can those in rural America who've been living off of our generosity for generations.

You can at least say thank you.

That's funny!

A chickenschidt lawyer telling me that I mooch off of other Americans. laugh

Hillarious.

What federal aid would I be taking now, or ever, councilor?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
It's counselor, fella.

The other day I started a post about repealing the ACA. The reason I want it repealed is that it will give me a huge tax break. Secondly, it will cause Trump voters to lose insurance. How rich is that? Those that will be hurt most by the repeal will be those in the red states that pushed for its repeal the loudest. The poorest and neediest Americans are the ones that benefit from the medicaid expansion provisions of Obamacare. And the poorest and neediest folks are those that live in rural counties in red states.

Oh boy, will that be missed when its gone. Trump didn't tell you that did he? Well, at least I'll benefit from the tax breaks. And from the mass die off of retards.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's counselor, fella.

....and there it is,.....again admitting who he really is.

what a phoucin' sewer rat.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's counselor, fella.

The other day I started a post about repealing the ACA. The reason I want it repealed is that it will give me a huge tax break. Secondly, it will cause Trump voters to lose insurance. How rich is that? Those that will be hurt most by the repeal will be those in the red states that pushed for its repeal the loudest. The poorest and neediest Americans are the ones that benefit from the medicaid expansion provisions of Obamacare. And the poorest and neediest folks are those that live in rural counties in red states.

Oh boy, will that be missed when its gone. Trump didn't tell you that did he? Well, at least I'll benefit from the tax breaks. And from the mass die off of retards.

Keep thinkin' and hopin' that a massive die off happens in rural America...

You never did tell me what federal aid I'm on.

Why don't give it your best guess...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
It's counselor, fella.

....and there it is,.....again admitting who he really is.

what a phoucin' sewer rat.

GTC

He is a lawyer Cross...you didn't really expect his word to be any good, did you?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The blue states wouldn't be happy since they'd have no control over the red states especially when the "reds" kick the illegals out, kick the non-workers off the dole, go back to coal fired power plants, and tax the natural gas and oil going to the "blues".

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
If you don't live in a blue state then the gift you are receiving is in the form of federal tax dollars that fund your state's needs.

We should eliminate the federal taxation system. We should raise the state taxes so each state takes care of its needs alone. My state would have the best infrastructure, medical care, schools, jobs, insurance, and whatever else leads to quality of life.

And you'll starve to death or die of opioid overdose.

Sounds like a plan.

Without the gift of federal tax dollars almost all red states would become wastelands. And the irony of ironies is that if Obama didn't bail out the auto industry (what a bad move made by a bad president) then Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania would be wastelands as well. All red states as of last November.

Just say thank you for the charity you are receiving. It's the Christian thing to do.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
If millions will die without Obamacare-- why didn't they die before it was implemented?

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
It is a fact that red states take in more federal tax dollars than they pay. They run at a crippling deficit. Without it, they die.

They won't be telling you this on Fox News or Breitbart this weekend.

Have a happy Fourth of July Weekend on other people's dimes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 17,812 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,892
Posts18,538,598
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.