Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Toyota makes a Good truck right Here in the USA.....But the styling is all Japanese...... Ugliest Truck on the Road by far. It even beats the Nissan Titan!

Dunno about that. Went and looked at a new Titan with the V8 Cummins. That thing looks like a bulldog that's been chasing parked cars................

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by srwshooter
thank you for buying american

What is more American, the American GMC that was built in Mexico or the Japanese Toyota that was built in America?

That truck was built in Mexico wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
6 of 1. half dozen the other.... I'm on my 2nd Tundra, had a 2008, have a 2017,,, I test drove Ford, Dodge, and Chevy this time, they just couldn't compare to the Tundra for me in how they felt and rode,, the 1500 chevy was to techno for me and felt like a huge car,, the 2500 chevy was a better feel and fit for me but price way wayyyy to high.

Toyota also had a better price than all the others, had the same salesman that I had in 2008.

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Anyway, I love this truck and paid cash-money for it ... on the fuggin' spot.

[Linked Image]

gee Mike, it looks like YOU are the freaking attention whore with this thread. Are you not getting enough attention? laughing at your stupidity.

Parents didn't give him enough attention.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If you'd like to see more pictures of the new truck (paid for with cash, "on the fuggin' spot", impressive)......check it out at GunWriterAzzSukkers.com

Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why in the world is there even one person here that is not happy for Steve and Karen?

Steve, I am glad to see you post and tickled with your purchase. Please forgive the extremely poor manners of some that were clearly not whipped enough as children. Or for that matter adults.

Why are you such an azzhole, Mikey? Please tell me you moved to Iowa from some chithole of a state like Kalifornicate. You're obviously not Iowa born unless your mom dropped you out of a hay mow on your head.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
If you'd like to see more pictures of the new truck (paid for with cash, "on the fuggin' spot", impressive)......check it out at GunWriterAzzSukkers.com

Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why in the world is there even one person here that is not happy for Steve and Karen?

Steve, I am glad to see you post and tickled with your purchase. Please forgive the extremely poor manners of some that were clearly not whipped enough as children. Or for that matter adults.

Why are you such an azzhole, Mikey? Please tell me you moved to Iowa from some chithole of a state like Kalifornicate. You're obviously not Iowa born unless your mom dropped you out of a hay mow on your head.

Well 52% of Iowans voted for Onumbnuts in 2012 so there's that.😜

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Think i will go Toyota next though.

's up to you. I'm on my first and it's going to be "one and done." It's been a massive disappointment. It's predecessor, a Nissan Frontier, was far from perfect, but it was 3x the truck this Tacoma is. Oops.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Congrats DZ!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Congrats on the new ride Steve! You're happy, mama's happy, it's paid for. What else do you need? Your negotiating skills and mine are similar. I bought my new ride in 14 and got $14k off the MSRP as well.

So far I'm happy as well. Good luck with it my man!

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone
Congrats on the new ride Steve! You're happy, mama's happy, it's paid for. What else do you need? Your negotiating skills and mine are similar. I bought my new ride in 14 and got $14k off the MSRP as well.

So far I'm happy as well. Good luck with it my man!

Exactly!

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Congrats on the nice new ride dogzapper. Good lookin' truck for sure. I always had great experiences with my Z71's, and I'm sure you will as well. It always cracks me up the clowns here that give out unsolicited financial advice and/or critiques of a guys stuff. Since you're able to pay cash for your stuff, you obviously know how to handle your finances, unlike the grandstand quarterbacks here.

Here's to wishing the wife a speedy recovery.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Very nice truck dogzapper. Just bought a brand new fully loaded crew cab silverado myself. Crappy thing is I bought a pearl white LTZ about 3 months ago only to have some bitch run me my wife and my daughter off the road. Damn near killed us and totaled the truck. We survived though and just finally got through all the bullcrap 3 months later. Absolutely love GM trucks. Best on the road IMO. Owned many and these things always just work for us.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Also got $12k off the sticker price. They were running 17% off and the dealer was willing to deal more so than usual.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Why do most people that buy trucks now a days buy the crewcab shortbed? IMO the extended cab longbed is the best configuration.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Extended cab sucks when you have a family to run around. Im also a big dude so no one would be able to sit behind me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Steve, good to hear from you. Enjoy the truck. Best to you and Karen.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can I borrow it?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jahrs
Why do most people that buy trucks now a days buy the crewcab shortbed? IMO the extended cab longbed is the best configuration.

Because most people spend the majority of their time hauling around people vs. sheets of plywood and prefer to have the additional dry secure storage in the cab vs. the bed. I never wished I'd gotten a longbed vs. my crewcab shortbed. Never had an issue with dropping the tail gate to carry building materials.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

For us, my truck is also the "family car." When we're traveling very far with two big teenage boys and the wife's two little dogs in the cab the limousine-sized back seat is skookum. Short bed has room for my dog's truck box and everything else we usually travel with. I seldom have to haul anything that won't fit back there and if I do I have a few trailers around.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Well I can only speak for myself. I bought a short bed crew because its my only vehicle and I want to be able to put four adults in my truck comfortably. I dont haul much other than gear and coolers in the bed. Its not a work truck so I dont have to haul anything big or long back there. I would prefer the crew with the long bed but my garage is not big enough for It to fit into. The short box crew fits in the garage with two inches to spare on either end. My decision now is cap, tonneu or nothing.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,244
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.