Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
One thing to keep in mind - Trump is no longer involved in New York minor-league real estate law; this is real hard-ball, major-league criminal law!

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by djs
This is just like the waning days of the Nixon Administration.

It sure is fella.

Now hurry up, log-out here and check back in at the front desk before one of the aides report you as missing.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
One thing to keep in mind - Trump is no longer involved in New York minor-league real estate law; this is real hard-ball, major-league criminal law!

Oh really? then why does every CREDIBLE attorney, the likes of Alan Dershowitz say this is all nonsense, say the opposite?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It is amazing to me how poor the quality of Trump's legal team. It's like he couldn't find anyone legitimate to defend him. Sekulow and Kasowitz are third rate with no criminal defense backgrounds. Trump needs the best of the best. That, he ain't got.

Trump is acting like he can pardon himself in the end when his legal team sh i ts the bed. He can't.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Russia Russia Russia.......it's all they've got.

And it's nothing.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm 51 years old and this guy, so far, is the best president of my lifetime. In just 6 months he's instituted a travel ban on Muzzies from certain countries, construction of a border wall is beginning (prototypes are being built), illegals are self-deporting and ICE is rounding up criminals, he schhitcanned the Trans Pacific Partnership, got us out of the Paris Climate Accord, NATO members are agreeing to pay more for their own defense, reversed Obozo's ridiculous Cuba executive order, is dealing (finally) with fat boy in North Korea, negotiated a truce in Syria, and nominated and got confirmed a conservative SCOTUS justice who will protect the 2nd Amendment (my number one issue). If you love America you will love Trump, if you hate America (all leftists hate our country and everything it stands for) you will hate him as well.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 07/12/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StarGazer
It is amazing to me how poor the quality of Trump's legal team. It's like he couldn't find anyone legitimate to defend him. Sekulow and Kasowitz are third rate with no criminal defense backgrounds. Trump needs the best of the best. That, he ain't got.

Trump is acting like he can pardon himself in the end when his legal team sh i ts the bed. He can't.

Right............

Sekulow has argued successfully in front of the SCOTUS repeatedly and has done enough to be very noticed by just about everyone... I bet when he finds out you called him third rate he is going to fall into a deep depression!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Anal Grazer couldnt carry his briefs. Sniff and lick them maybe, though.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I'm 51 years old and this guy, so far, is the best president of my lifetime. In just 6 months he's instituted a travel ban on Muzzies from certain countries, construction of a border wall is beginning (prototypes are being built), illegals are self-deporting and ICE is rounding up criminals, he schhitcanned the Trans Pacific Partnership, got us out of the Paris Climate Accord, NATO members are agreeing to pay more for their own defense, reversed Obozo's ridiculous Cuba executive order, is dealing (finally) with fat boy in North Korea, negotiated a truce in Syria, and nominated and got confirmed a conservative SCOTUS justice who will protect the 2nd Amendment (my number one issue). If you love America you will love Trump, if you hate America (all leftists hate our country and everything it stands for) you will hate him as well.

X2

Describing NYC real estate investing and development as "minor league " was a damn ingnorant statement

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Sounds to me like this incident was the DNC trying to set Don jr. up. These bastards will stop at nothing to destroy Trump and his Family.
If I was Trump, the damn gloves would DEFINITELY be off now! Hillary, Obama, Comey, Lynch, and Holder would all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law! mad

Problem is, President Trump can't prosecute, that would be up to his AG Sessions and he is to busy hiding under his desk.

Trump, can't prosecute, BUT, he can name his on Special Prosecutor to investigate Mueller, Klinton, Ogongo, and anyone else he chooses to investigate. And he needs to. He needs to use Andrew McCarthy. He is a fixer.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Russia Russia Russia.......it's all they've got.

and polls, polls, polls.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Truthfully, I don't kniow what Trump is waiting for. Take the gloves off and kick their ass.

They want investigations? You got it, baby.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Truthfully, I don't kniow what Trump is waiting for. Take the gloves off and kick their ass.

They want investigations? You got it, baby.

Boy Howdy, ain't that the truth...agree wholeheartedly.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Poor quality lawyers don't make it in private law practices. They get jobs a DAs and judges.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

And DAPL, the lead thing...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,007 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,468
Posts18,508,411
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.