Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/15/trump-campaign-paid-firm-of-lawyer-representing-trump-jr-before-emails-were-made-public/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumplawyer-640pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9f244977bd29

I'm sure the folks who contributed their 50 or 100 bucks to Make 'Merica Great Again are thrilled that their hard earned cash is going to pay the legal fees for the son of an alleged billionaire.

That's right. The billionaire is taking the money from clueless middle-to-lower-class donors to defend his scumbag son instead of having him pay for his own defense. Even Don Jr. is supposed to be wealthy. Why the hell can't he pay an attorney rather than steal from hard working Americans.

Trump and his family are all thieving scumbags. They are using your money to pay lawyers to defend their felonious acts.

The only thing sadder than this will be when they are using your donations to pay appellate lawyers after they are convicted of their crimes.

MAGA. What a f u c k i n g clown show this is.

Keep paying up, suckers!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What commie clowns work to destroy the 1A. You have no clue as to what im referring to.

You think you are a pimple on our collective asses, but all you do is make folks happy they bought so much ammo.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Just make sure you keep sending your hard earned money to these scumbags. Why should a billionaire pay his own legal fees when he can steal from morons?

Keep paying, saps.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Douche gazer. Slow night with the inmates???

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Pay up, springcove. Did you send your fifty bucks yet? Don Jr. committed some serious crimes that need to be defended by lawyers.

Pay up, sucker. Those legal fees aren't going to pay themselves.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Just make sure you keep sending your hard earned money to these scumbags. Why should a billionaire pay his own legal fees when he can steal from morons?

Keep paying, saps.

Morons pull for commies and traitors.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What are you worried about Porkchop? You've actively worked against him in support of Hilary so you and your opinion are not respected or valued around here. You're a liberal sheister from kalifornia that sucks off the government teat and true to liberal form you're a dirty, corrupt and angry fat old man that prefers negative attention over none.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
What are you worried about Porkchop? You've actively worked against him in support of Hilary so you and your opinion are not respected or valued around here. You're a liberal sheister from kalifornia that sucks off the government teat and true to liberal form you're a dirty, corrupt and angry fat old man that prefers negative attention over none.

Ace, his whore woould have done the job for nothing also, except for foreign contributions to the clinton foundation. blush

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sucker??? Please keep that between you and your rented help.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/15/trump-campaign-paid-firm-of-lawyer-representing-trump-jr-before-emails-were-made-public/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumplawyer-640pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9f244977bd29

I'm sure the folks who contributed their 50 or 100 bucks to Make 'Merica Great Again are thrilled that their hard earned cash is going to pay the legal fees for the son of an alleged billionaire.

That's right. The billionaire is taking the money from clueless middle-to-lower-class donors to defend his scumbag son instead of having him pay for his own defense. Even Don Jr. is supposed to be wealthy. Why the hell can't he pay an attorney rather than steal from hard working Americans.

Trump and his family are all thieving scumbags. They are using your money to pay lawyers to defend their felonious acts.

The only thing sadder than this will be when they are using your donations to pay appellate lawyers after they are convicted of their crimes.

Keep paying up, suckers!

Yea, it looking now like Trump will be draining the swamp after all, with all these high price lawyer crooks of Trumps they will be draining every red cent the Republican National commitee has....sweet... smile

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
https://What a f u c k i n g clown show this is.

Keep paying up, suckers!

Where do I send my donation?

Keeping my fingers crossed here that the Russians will get to pick another Supreme sometime soon 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd take Don Jr over his pop. If I thought he really needed it, I'd send him a few bucks to help out.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
right on cue , douche nozzle must be having her period , say hi to your mom Meatgazer

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 07/15/17.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
StarGazer,

My response to your headline was "great!" The idea shouldn't is foreign.

Last edited by Ringman; 07/15/17.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad my money is going to fight the communists. glad you brought this to light, I'm going to send him another couple hundred bucks.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Keep paying up, suckers!

Where do I send the check? Anything to help a patriot.👍

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Pat85

Keep paying up, suckers!

Where do I send the check? Anything to help a patriot.👍

They are called ...crooks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go back under wherever that rock is you crawled our from under

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Glad my money is going to fight the communists. glad you brought this to light, I'm going to send him another couple hundred bucks.

I'm glad there's so many right minded folks like you, Pat and many many others, myself included that feel that way. It's far cheaper for us to win peacefully than winning by the likely alternative.

It's a shame that there's so many Stargazers that spent too much time stargazing. He's the personification of what's wrong with this country. Emasculated, effeminate "guys" like Stargazer (aka Rob Jordan) epitomize the pussification of the American male. He probably wears skinny jeans but only if they make skinny jeans in a 52x26.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (44mc, 35, 338rcm, 7mm_Loco, 6mmbrfan, 14 invisible), 1,341 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,451
Posts18,507,953
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.