[Linked Image]

^^^^^^^^^^ MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO ME ^^^^^^^^^^

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think he is on to something.

living the good life every day
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Me too.I've about come to the conclusion,all the democrats and at least half the republicans are against Trump.Our government has sold us out.As long as "We The People" keep paying our taxes,they are happy in stealing every nickle and dime they can and will do anything to keep the corrupt system going.It's a dang shame what's been done to our president(who by the way,donates his salary because he's not in this for the money,he's in this for a better future for the country and it's people)and his family.Such a double standard........The previous administration was so crooked and so deep into all of this,I think so many are afraid this widespread ring of corruption may someday be revealed.They are afraid.I hope someday soon they will all fall like a stack of dominoes.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Trump knows that more damaging information will come out this week. He doesn't want you to believe it.

What a weak and ineffective leader he is. He cries on twitter every day about how unfair life is. He's a weakling. A complete waste of human life.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Trump knows that more damaging information will come out this week. He doesn't want you to believe it.

What a weak and ineffective leader he is. He cries on twitter every day about how unfair life is. He's a weakling. A complete waste of human life.

Kiss the brass ring that is the USA goodbye gazer, you and your ilk have lost her forever.

Trump Won!
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Trump needs to stop crying openly in public. He's showing the world how weak he is.

It's okay for him to cry alone in private if he needs to. This way nobody sees his pain and suffering.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol you can't tell me you believe the [bleep] you type ?? Most will say you are complete waste of life rob Jordan ....

Last edited by 79S; 07/16/17.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump needs to stop crying openly in public. He's showing the world how weak he is.

It's okay for him to cry alone in private if he needs to. This way nobody sees his pain and suffering.

Lol you have officially lost it..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You mean like you did when you lost the case against the good Sheriff?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K

but Hillary blames her loss on EVERYTHING, but herself. even if your assessment of Trump was correct, it just confirms how pitiful Hillary is, that she couldn't beat
such a "weakling"

Thanks for showing concern for your POTUS. I'm sure he"ll consider, AND appreciate, your advice.

your postings remind most of us here just how lucky fortunate we are that we didn't elect your leader.

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 07/16/17.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Stargazer. Did your inmate wake up on the wrong side of the bed???

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Given your history of anti-Trump postings on here, I would think you'd at least be smart enough to tone that sort of statement down, lest you get a know on the door from the SS. This kind of schidt got real when another nutjob started targeting republican lawmakers at a baseball field recently.

How would it look when the SS walks into the DA's office and starts questioning you about possible veiled, or not so veiled comments traced back to you?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One version of a meeting details isn't that difficult, maybe they should have breakfast and at least have 1 story...constantly publicly contradicting each others statements doesn't look good.

For supposedly smart professional businessmen, they sure come across as stupid at times.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
One version of a meeting details isn't that difficult, maybe they should have breakfast and at least have 1 story...constantly publicly contradicting each others statements doesn't look good.

For supposedly smart professional businessmen, they sure come across as stupid at times.

Low class white trash street smarts combined with an ivy league education will never be totally understood, especially to a liberal.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Lol you can't tell me you believe the [bleep] you type ?? Most will say you are complete waste of life rob Jordan ....

His head's firmly in his ass, what do you expect to come out of his mouth?

It's pretty easy to sum up liberals. They are fanatically opposed to Christ. In Christ's own words John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life...

Therefore they are fanatically opposed to the truth.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Keep spreading the manure, Rob. Meanwhile:

Hillary's still busy...

Defend the Constitution
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I find myself becoming a bigger Trump fan every day, based solely on who opposes him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And she was almost the president of the United States of America.

LOL
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tomk

That deserves it's own thread.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Me too.I've about come to the conclusion,all the democrats and at least half the republicans are against Trump.Our government has sold us out.As long as "We The People" keep paying our taxes,they are happy in stealing every nickle and dime they can and will do anything to keep the corrupt system going.It's a dang shame what's been done to our president(who by the way,donates his salary because he's not in this for the money,he's in this for a better future for the country and it's people)and his family.Such a double standard........The previous administration was so crooked and so deep into all of this,I think so many are afraid this widespread ring of corruption may someday be revealed.They are afraid.I hope someday soon they will all fall like a stack of dominoes.

You nailed it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,244 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,368
Posts18,506,502
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.