Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
And she was almost the president of the United States of America.

They just couldn't quite muster enough illegal votes.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tomk

Keep spreading the manure, Rob. Meanwhile:

Hillary's still busy...

Arkancide no less.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by tomk

Keep spreading the manure, Rob. Meanwhile:

Hillary's still busy...

Arkancide no less.

As the Clinton sycophantic lovers would say, "A mere coincidence. Nothing to see here. Pass on by." crazy

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
One version of a meeting details isn't that difficult, maybe they should have breakfast and at least have 1 story...constantly publicly contradicting each others statements doesn't look good.

For supposedly smart professional businessmen, they sure come across as stupid at times.

Low class white trash street smarts combined with an ivy league education will never be totally understood, especially to a liberal.

I'm not a liberal, but questionable as to why you call the President "white trash" ?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Trump needs to stop crying openly in public. He's showing the world how weak he is.

It's okay for him to cry alone in private if he needs to. This way nobody sees his pain and suffering.

I take it, you do not believe the info in his first tweet? Please feel free to refute his claim.

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
One version of a meeting details isn't that difficult, maybe they should have breakfast and at least have 1 story...constantly publicly contradicting each others statements doesn't look good.

For supposedly smart professional businessmen, they sure come across as stupid at times.

Low class white trash street smarts combined with an ivy league education will never be totally understood, especially to a liberal.

I'm not a liberal, but questionable as to why you call the President "white trash" ?

The off the cuff juvenile tweets can be looked at as very unprofessional, trashy and low class, just another arrow of confusion he hits them with to keep em off center, chasing their tails and confused as he plays them yet again like a well worn fiddle.

I understand his game plans very well. smile

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump knows that more damaging information will come out this week. He doesn't want you to believe it..

Oh don't worry, I won't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The off the cuff juvenile tweets can be looked at as very unprofessional, trashy and low class, just another arrow of confusion he hits them with to keep em off center, chasing their tails and confused as he plays them yet again like a well worn fiddle.

He is keeping them distracted at every turn. All they see is a petulant, trashy, low class, ignorant buffoon. They are committing the ultimate error in battle; they are utterly underestimating their enemy.

If he does nothing else during his term in office, he has shown we freedom loving people that we are stronger, more balanced, and larger in numbers than those who would destroy America.

Try as they might, they cannot destroy him and that's what really scares them. Every tool the "progressive" liberals have used successfully against conservatives, real and fake, for the last fifty years, has failed and will continue to fail for they have been exposed for the paper tiger they really are.

You cannot shame someone who is not ashamed of doing what is right.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You're exactly right Ed, it is very fun to watch, this isn't the first time I've seen the self described genius types get "Columbo'd" grin

Trump Won!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You're exactly right Ed, it is very fun to watch, this isn't the first time I've seen the self described genius types get "Columbo'd" grin

In their hubris, they cannot fathom someone not of their belief system being able to lead them around by the nose and drop them off, distracted by bright lights and pretty sounds, and then he leaves them there while returning to the job of running the country and fixing the things that are wrong.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, some of the folks supposedly on our side, are also following those bright lights and pretty sounds as well. Unfortunately, because they are supposed to be working for us, with him to fix things. Fortunately, because we can now see who is truly on our side. They have made it much easier to identify traitors. Kinda like "bycatch" or "non-targeted species". grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
"Collateral Runoff" fully exposedgrin, I so tire of quitters and defeatists, dragging their weight through this cleaning campaign makes the job much tougher, with everything Team Trump has done so far, and one maybe two more supreme court installments, Trumps presidency will be the most important in our lifetimes, and many children and grandchildren's futures as well.

What the dummies fail to see is every pres candidate from Washington on up was put there by someone/some group, Trump is a man that said this chit has got to be fixed, ran on his own, and with enough fed up voters won the damn presidency, that has never, and will never happen again.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Trump needs a hug badly at this point. With all the bad things people are saying about him how can he be expected to govern. I don't see how he can focus on his golf game with such hurt feelings.

Maybe a warm bottle and a nap will help. And a fresh diaper.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump needs a hug badly at this point. With all the bad things people are saying about him how can he be expected to govern. I don't see how he can focus on his golf game with such hurt feelings.

Maybe a warm bottle and a nap will help. And a fresh diaper.

LOL! You're just pathetic.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[quote=gunner500

I understand his game plans very well. smile[/quote]

This finally dawned on me as well Gunner. Same way constantly rotating staff or saying changes will be made to staff positions, whether they do or not.

Keeps the propogandists focused on left hand while the right hand TRIES to fix things, openly contested by the fascist Left and clandestinely by the RINOS on the Right.

Last edited by WillARights; 07/16/17.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm glad you think you're have a "Vulcan mind meld" experience with the POTUS, but he's starting to lose his base and more importantly his party support in congress...then any potential progress will halt.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
[quote=gunner500

What the dummies fail to see is every pres candidate from Washington on up was put there by someone/some group, Trump is a man that said this chit has got to be fixed, ran on his own, and with enough fed up voters won the damn presidency, that has never, and will never happen again.[/quote]

Thoughtt that this almost makes him the first "Independent" candidate we've asked for for a long time.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Right on W.A.R. he's getting great things done behind the scenes.

Bwana, the likes of me can't help you if you persist in walking in the dark my friend, carry on.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by WillARights
[quote=gunner500

What the dummies fail to see is every pres candidate from Washington on up was put there by someone/some group, Trump is a man that said this chit has got to be fixed, ran on his own, and with enough fed up voters won the damn presidency, that has never, and will never happen again.

Thoughtt that this almost makes him the first "Independent" candidate we've asked for for a long time.
[/quote]

He is an Independent that kicked 17 rinos asses just for fun, still thinking he needed the"R" beside his name though. grin

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
...he never HAD his party's full support.

He succeeded in part because the RINOS and traitors of the GOP thought well if he gets in, with all the clandestine plants, plus crooked Orcs like McCain and Graham speaking against him, AND Preibus/Ryan/Mcconnell still be in the loop, they can destroy him at their leisure when he starts to go too far off the reservation for them and their collusive plans with the seditious/traitorous/anti constitution Left.

Speaking out against him started very early for Ryan and the McCainGraham stain.

Im proud of the American people rising to rescue their Nation and its historical foundations from its corrupt destroyers But Trump will not be enough.

Work like this has to go on for a few cycles to even begin to turn the tide. Pres Trump is a sailor in a raft surrounded by tiger sharks.

Who will be the person/lamb to start the ball rolling on the downfall of not only the loooong cast of players who need jailed from the LAST fraudulent admin, let alone the previous two to that.

Lets ask Seth Rich. Oh, hes not available for comment, unfortunately.

At the least maybe the American people have gotten the message about mainstream media, and maybe Trump will give the Deep State a kick in the nuts and set off a chain reaction of unhushable chitstorm of admissions, as he exits.

Last edited by WillARights; 07/16/17.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I don't see how he can focus on his golf game with such hurt feelings..

You wouldn't and couldn't and that's understandable.
laugh

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (338Rules, AdventureBound, 406_SBC, 907brass, 300_savage, 9 invisible), 1,328 guests, and 710 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,941
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.