Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Ken, what did the OP say?

I've had the ass hole on ignore since he started, and he doesn't look worthy even of a toggle....

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Z
Zerk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Z
Tell him I thick ignore lists are for sad little pukes that can't handle the real world.

But since he clicked on this thread you may not have to tell him I think people like that worse than aholes.

Z
Zerk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I won't take sides in this little trainwreck of a thread; however, I have some friendly and "legitimate" advice for the OP. Change your screen name and start over with a clean slate and leave the past couple of weeks behind you. Be well.

I am not that type. Why would I want to stay at a place if it is that bad?

Name some of that good advice? Cause I an calling bs on that claim. Not saying there are not good people here, I've just been on the wrong side of the tracks maybe.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is English your second language?

Maybe a foreign hacker sent to destroy the credibility of the 'fire?

I am MAGA.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Zerk & Miss Lynn... assuring the campfire's flames of drama shall never be squelched.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Zerk
I won't take sides in this little trainwreck of a thread; however, I have some friendly and "legitimate" advice for the OP. Change your screen name and start over with a clean slate and leave the past couple of weeks behind you. Be well.

Name some of that good advice? Cause I an calling bs on that claim. Not saying there are not good people here, I've just been on the wrong side of the tracks maybe.

What are you seeking ?, what are you hoping to accomplish with this thread ?, are you venting and hoping for a reassurance from the crowd ?, are you looking for attention from jerk-off azzwholes that don't know you ?

Forums consist of every kind of schmuck known to man, many of them are posers and bullchiiters...it's the nature of the anonymity of a keyboard. Senior members of forums have established a bond through time, a sort of gay Boy Scout brotherhood of trust...they don't let newbies into the club easily, they trust few that haven't dropped their pants and exposed their inner self. If you were hoping for a hug here, you've come to the wrong gathering...these are men of few scruples, full of insults and tainted barbs...the kind of men you have a drink with smile

If the Fire doesn't suit your tastes there are many other places to hang, no matter your interests there's a forum out there to fill the slot....you wouldn't be the first to leave here, nor will you be the last.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sure has a lot of time to argue for someone who "has a job"

Could just get a new account or a second 'throw away' bogus one like half of the responders in this thread. Or like a few manlickers propose, might only be 5 real people in this thread. Hahaha

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Is English your second language?

Maybe a foreign hacker sent to destroy the credibility of the 'fire?

You are [bleep] me...right?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Really? That did not come off as sarcastic?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Sorry Jim, it is getting hard to tell on this site...we need some additional icons.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My Sarc meter was working fine. Bring it.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is hope for all of us aholes.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever happened to dude from oregon that lives in a ted kucsinski shack and craps in a sawdust filled bucket, collects money for peacetime ptsd????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably a neighbor of mine.

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Never seen a site with so many aholes, and idiots. You have to a bit soft to assume just because someone has a different opinion they must be lying about where they live and that they hunt. But putting up random pictures proves you are who you say you are, with their logic

Those are work boots in case you don't know. Some people have jobs.

No I don't want to be one of your but buddies. I have never posted or taken amusement in pens pics, or told some there mother ate crap, or they are retarded, because we don't use same gun

Just be fortunate you only had to deal with the regular a-holes, had you gained my attention you have found out what a genuine arsehole really is...I would have introduced you to judman.

Have a nice day.

Or I can introduce him him to the king big slouch suckass, leader of the do nothing cheer camp...... haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Z
Zerk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

What are you seeking ?, what are you hoping to accomplish with this thread ?, are you venting and hoping for a reassurance from the crowd ?, are you looking for attention from jerk-off azzwholes that don't know you ?

Forums consist of every kind of schmuck known to man, many of them are posers and bullchiiters...it's the nature of the anonymity of a keyboard. Senior members of forums have established a bond through time, a sort of gay Boy Scout brotherhood of trust...they don't let newbies into the club easily, they trust few that haven't dropped their pants and exposed their inner self. If you were hoping for a hug here, you've come to the wrong gathering...these are men of few scruples, full of insults and tainted barbs...the kind of men you have a drink with smile

If the Fire doesn't suit your tastes there are many other places to hang, no matter your interests there's a forum out there to fill the slot....you wouldn't be the first to leave here, nor will you be the last.

Why? Same reason guys are aholes, it's fun, pass the time, something to do.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by slumlord
Whatever happened to dude from oregon that lives in a ted kucsinski shack and craps in a sawdust filled bucket, collects money for peacetime ptsd????

ScottF?

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Zerk, you should have been around enough forums to know that anytime you walk into a room and put your back up against the wall that folks are gonna stand in line to try and play you like a slot machine. Are you the same Zerk that used to be over on the vtwin forum? He used the same avatar as you I think...anyway, if your gonna be calling out arseholes be more specific, nobody wants to feel left out...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Have you tried DU?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
Have you tried DU?

Or decaf?

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 160user, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,145 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,554
Posts18,531,525
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.