-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ought Oh! shocked FOX now reporting that the driver of the car, 20 year old James Alex Fields, an Ohio resident, and police are holding that individual without bail and chargered with murder.

I'm not on Facebook, but surely some other Campfire member can look it up to see if he has posted any AntiFa BS before.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/12/17.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appearently FB and twitter accts offline

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67

The Commy's are good at covering their tracks! Sure is suspicious that all his posts are suddenly removed from the Net.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Back online. Well, that is deplorable what happened. But you could see the anger bubbling up and going out of control. I wonder how long it will take for that action to be linked to POTUS? Rather, the Mayor and Gov. should have put a stop to this right from the beginning on Friday night. Too late now.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by byc
Driver is a 20 year old from Ohio!!

James Alex Fields!! 2nd Degree Murder.

Should be 1st degree premeditated Murder for the scum

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

James Alex Fields Jr. (born April 26, 1997) is a resident of Maumee, Ohio​. He is registered to vote in Lucas County, Ohio​ and put his party affiliation as Republican.[1]​In addition, James is registered as the owner of a Gray 2010 Dodge Challenger​ that ran into protesters at the Unite the Right​ rally.[2]​

Military Service

From August 18th to December 11th, 2015, James was listed as an Active Duty Service Member in the United States Army​.[24]​

Unite the Right Rally

Unite the Right​ was a rally that took place at noon on Saturday August 12th, 2017. The rally was self described as "pro-white" by its organizer, Jason Kessler, and its purpose is to protest the planned removal of a statue of confederate general Robert E. Lee​ from a park in Charlottesville, VA​. [3]​

A Pre-rally march took place the night before, on Friday night, where many people headed to protest the rally. Violence broke out amongst antifa members and the alt-right members of the march. [4]​

On the day of the rally, just minutes after its start, at noon, the police called the protest an unlawful gathering and attempted to disburse the white nationalists and counter protesters from a central location. [5]​

Car Incident

The driver of the vehicle was arrested. At first, rumors went around naming Joel Vangheluwe​ as the culprit in the incident as people found the vehicle to be registered to his father, Jerome. Joel denied the claims, saying that he sold the Challenger and that he was at a wedding with his girlfriend. [10]​ [29]​

People later tracked down the Challenger to be registered to James, although it is unconfirmed that he is the driver. [10]​ [29]​

James Alex Fields Jr. in the vehicle

Taylor Lorenz​, Tech reporter for The Hill​, tweeted that police officers think that the person that ran people down was not malicious in intent and that the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed and some of them turned violent.[16]​ Lorenz was also punched in the face at the rally.

An unidentified 32-year-old woman died as a result of the incident. [29]​ Her death is being investigated as a homicide. [29]​ ​

Source: https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/#ixzz4pao23XqJ

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by FatCity67

The Commy's are good at covering their tracks! Sure is suspicious that all his posts are suddenly removed from the Net.

I'm sure some techie freak will get something up. I suspect The Police might have alerted those media companies to take down his accounts before realsing hisname probably to protect family friends etc..... that and they will want to go thru them all before anyone else.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Would it be too much to ask for the south, to rise up, and burn Washington D.C. to the ground?

Purely hypothetically of course

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Your in Alaska, if they burned Washington you would be speaking Russian in a week.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by nealglen37
Your in Alaska, if they burned Washington you would be speaking Russian in a week.

Get real d/bag. I'm currently harvesting grain in North Central Montana.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homer,_Alaska

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I to have worked the wheat harvest as a younger man, Texas to Nebraska.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the concern over what/who the driver is,happens because of how the press will spin it, not the truth, nor the reason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain't a hero to be found anywhere in this mess.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Ain't a hero to be found anywhere in this mess.

Amen to that!!! Lose-Lose all the way around!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lesson to be learned. Don't fcuk with anothers memorial!

G

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Whom ever the driver is, shoot him first,,,,then line up all that weren't invited to the event, or wearing an event bracelet & shoot them with rubber bullets and take them to jail. And any azzwholes carrying Nazi flags, or wearing white hoods...hang them by their feet from the nearest tree, and beat them like a pinata.

Video the entire process, send to all local stations...with a note: Now STFU

Another advocate for the First.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thanks, someone with the facts here.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by nealglen37

Get real d/bag. I'm currently harvesting grain in North Central Montana.

I saw some dark'uns headed north-easterly on 94 today. And in Billings there was one just standing - doing nothing at all - near a McDonalds. Just a head's up.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The fact is this Robert E Lee was an American as well as any confederate soldier that served under him nothing can erase that what if George Washington would have lost to the British he was a slave owner as well as Thomas Jefferson there's no difference all of my ancestors fought for the south because Virginia was invaded in there eyes at the time and I would have done the same had I'd been there

Last edited by earlybrd; 08/12/17.
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,944
Posts18,498,934
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.