Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Outbackandy

You conservative's just hate anyone that doesn't think the same way you do, there's many like me that believe its your kind that needs to be in jail.

Let that ^^^ sink in.

So conservatives regard the rule of law as supreme, and the values that made the country a success the important ones to protect, but we deserve to be in jail. FOR WHAT? Just exactly what do you feel conservatives have done that deserves jail? Seems like you are having a serious case of projection and hypocrisy.

You accuse us of not being tolerant but you want us in jail for breaking NO LAW! Makes my blood boil dealing with such morally bankrupt people.

LOL
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Benchman I am in total agreement. You have done a good job laying it out. Once we're all on board with what's going on, the question will become what to do about it. Sure is slow getting everyone on the same page. My theory on that is that conservatives are live-and-let-live type people that don't impose themselves on others. But that's going to have to change if there's any hope of having a decent country. Left to the liberals it will be completely destroyed.

Simply enforce the law. I have no problem with differing opinions. I do have a problem with stacking the deck for one side. The lawlessness of the left is pervasive. They just do what they want, and get away with it - period. We saw this most blatantly with BLM. They were basically saying that you couldn't arrest blacks.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Anyone who follows a philosophy that is opposed to truth and decency is going to be angry. That and they lost, so you are seeing a drawn out temper tantrum from full grown children.

Eggs Zachary!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Benchman I am in total agreement. You have done a good job laying it out. Once we're all on board with what's going on, the question will become what to do about it. Sure is slow getting everyone on the same page. My theory on that is that conservatives are live-and-let-live type people that don't impose themselves on others. But that's going to have to change if there's any hope of having a decent country. Left to the liberals it will be completely destroyed.

You conservative's just hate anyone that doesn't think the same way you do, there's many like me that believe its your kind that needs to be in jail.

That's simply absurd. We may disagree, and even dislike those who disagree. We DO defend their right to free speech. The left attempts to silence dissenting by unconstitutional means - whether by unconstitutional law, or flat out violence. You RARELY see that from the right. You are mistaking the fear of that happening, with the reality of riots and beatings, by leftists. Name the violent attacks by the right, on the left, in recent history, like 20 years.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Its you conservatives that are the the ones that keep on running our country back into the ground every time you get one of your clowns into the office, look what happen with Bush Jr, he was never in charge, it was the conservatives
making all the bad decisions that got us into a lie of a war, you just have a need to eliminate a bunch of innocent people just to feel good about yourself.

Last edited by Outbackandy; 08/13/17.
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Its you conservatives that are the the ones that keep on running our country back into the ground every time you get one of your clowns into the office, look what happen with Bush Jr, he was never in charge, it was the conservatives
making all the bad decisions that got us into a lie of a war, you just have a need to eliminate a bunch of innocent people just to feel good about yourself.

How soon the left forgets little facts like attacks on the homeland. That is their curse, no perspective of history.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Thank God Obama came around, to set us back on the path to Communism. What was it, a 40% rise in food stamps, lower employment, horrible race relations, vilifying of law enforcement, and greater debt? Which one of those, did you like best?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Because they are miserable in their own self-made box.

They hate seeing others enjoying life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

How soon the left forgets little facts like attacks on the homeland. That is their curse, no perspective of history.

It was Obama that got the people responsible for attacking our twin towers, not your Bush Jr.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

It was Obama that got the people responsible for attacking our twin towers, not your Bush Jr.

You just proved my point on the left having no perspective on history.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Conservatives couldn't get a fly on a horses rear end if they tried...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of us needing to be in jail. I guess there is absolutely no doubt what's in store for us if they think they can get away with it.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

AND used it as best he could. What's one little sacrifice, of a sick guy...did you happen to notice the HUGE number of Muslims in key government positions, under Obama? If you think that's coincidence, you're a dunce. Our major enemy is Muslim, our ideological enemy is Communism. He promoted Islam, funded by a Communist. What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited by benchman; 08/13/17.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of us needing to be in jail. I guess there is absolutely no doubt what's in store for us if they think they can get away with it.

If you have Netflix what "United Red Army". It will show you exactly what's in store for all of America if the Maoist ever achieve control of this country. It's a very sobering view from the inside of a Japanese leftist extremist group. They were constantly killing each other for not being good enough Marxist.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Because you're just a bunch of hot heads with short fuses that snap if someone doesn't agree with you.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Because you're just a bunch of hot heads with short fuses that snap if someone doesn't agree with you.

If your post-modern reformulated version of the world is correct, let's hear your best case for your beliefs. Tell us exactly why your world view will lead to a better condition for humanity.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yea, sure suck in that fake news easy don't you.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yea, sure suck in that fake news easy don't you.

Speaking of suck, how's your mom doing?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

If that was true, you would all be dead. Go ahead and cite the right on left violence.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

In jail for what?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (10Glocks, 1moredeer, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 1Longbow, 39 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 1,058 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,263
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.