Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Wtf. …any thing the guy says/thinks is ran to the dirt...I shut news off,abouthalf the time /same story on every radio news/cable...the doging is unreal.....one word out of place= raciest

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I could never have imagined the hate the media is generating against Trump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With Right, Left, Antifa, and Nazis scrapping in Charlottesville who would have thought President Trump would stare down the Norks and the Chicoms..

[bleep] amazing!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I never would have thought the blacks in this nation so thin skinned as to think Trump sides with the KKK. Trump was right both sides were to blame and when he said there are good people on both side he meant there were good people on both side of the situation.

Good Lord, If Trump cured cancer he would be accused of creating it just so he could cure it.

Nation of complete pussies, Black and white!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Wtf. …any thing the guy says/thinks is ran to the dirt...I shut news off,abouthalf the time /same story on every radio news/cable...the doging is unreal.....one word out of place= raciest

He knew what he was up against coming in. Its why he marginalized their credibility right from the start.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Many people saw the press conference yesterday.

After that, politicians and especially the press jumped on him. They picked a chose his words. Edited their reports, armed with researchers and producers to change his message. I do not see anyway Trump can win this fight. He is a good man, but the forces against him are too entrenched in this modern day.

It raises my blood pressure. I am worried about my kids and grand kids.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for nutting up and being the leader I voted for Mr. President.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

No telling how twisted this liberal crop of history manipulators will insist on relating and recording Trump's legacy as POTUS.

A Trump presidential library (assuming he even has one) will probably be picketed endlessly and needless to say he might as well forget about any public monuments dedicated to him not being a constant target of desecration if not outright destruction.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by joken2

No telling how twisted this liberal crop of history manipulators will insist on relating and recording Trump's legacy as POTUS.

A Trump presidential library (assuming he even has one) will probably be picketed endlessly and needless to say he might as well forget about any public monuments dedicated to him not being a constant target of desecration if not outright destruction.

Unless he wins.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by benchman

Unless he wins.

No question in my mind that the powers be will never allow that to happen. They'll do everything possible, legal or not, to make sure he'll never be elected to a second term.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if Trump Loses it will be because WE the People allowed Them the left to overrun Him.
soon we will reach a point where we will have to push back. we need a plan. i try to relate what is going on now to what i went through in the sixties, but it is so different that it's hard for me to think of a plan of action. the similarities are striking and the differences are too.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Unless he wins.

No question in my mind that the powers be will never allow that to happen. They'll do everything possible, legal or not, to make sure he'll never be elected to a second term.

You are right because he has no one supporting him. That's supposed to be US! I'm ready to do what I need to do for the man, and not really the man, but what he represents to us, as Americans. Conservatives have to get out of their shell, get organized and take this fight to the filthy lieberal traitors and destroyers of this country!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Thanks for nutting up and being the leader I voted for Mr. President.

+1, now if the wussies in the House and Senate will get off their asses and do what we hired them to do.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

Unless he wins.

You are right because he has no one supporting him. That's supposed to be US! I'm ready to do what I need to do for the man, and not really the man, but what he represents to us, as Americans. Conservatives have to get out of their shell, get organized and take this fight to the filthy lieberal traitors and destroyers of this country!

This ^^^^

Trump is done if his party doesn't stand by him. If he's left to defend himself in front of a camera he gets frustrated and makes matters worse. He needs his pundits to do the talking for him. When he goes off script he looks foolish.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need to change some faces in the Senate. Flake, Collins, are a couple that come to mind. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
We need to change some faces in the Senate. Flake, Collins, are a couple that come to mind. Hasbeen

a couple???? seems like the whole stable needs swept!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Both houses are polling at approval numbers well below the POTUS, so F**K the bastages.
They ALL need to SDASTFU

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by websterparish47
I could never have imagined the hate the media is generating against Trump.

Why is everyone so anxious. We're winning. The reason the press still is so rabid is they can't think of anything that works.

Our enemies are desperate. Don't let them win.

A year ago I voted for Kasich in the primary. Today I wouldn't vote for him if he ran against Lenin. Today I heard LeBron James denounce President Trump as the so-called president. Well so-called LeBron, I will not watch 5 seconds of the Cleveland Cavaliers from now on.

We need to press on. Support conservative candidates against the Rinos in the primaries and vote out the 10 or so vulnerable Senate democrats.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My take on the press conference is a little different. I think the press interrupting him is disrespectful, to DT but mostly to the office of the POTUS. The very first time they try to interrupt him I'd like to see him call them on it and walk off. He's playing into their hands letting them push him so hard. He needs to control the tempo, not them. If I were him and felt like he does, I wouldn't do another press conference the entire term. Screw them lying bastards.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Feels like 2016 all over again.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

50 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 257_X_50, 6MMWASP, 9 invisible), 1,447 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,081
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.