Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Dave, we can chose to support a commie dimocrap, Ryan and McConnel, or hang with Trump. I will stick with a smart businessman. 

I know who the commies and Rinos and msm want gone. That fact alone tells me who needs to stay. I never felt Trump would get it all done anyway, and that was before I knew just how lowlife and supportive of commies the rinos are. Trump isnt there for the money or to support the globalist one world order.

How in hell would ANY MAGA candidate do any better? They would be in the same sewer he is fighting for us in.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/14/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Back to the original topic. If Trump goes down the road of amnesty who is a legitimate primary challenger ? Is there anyone to support and start immediately if there's a DACA sellout. It takes time to build a challenger.

^^single issue voter^^
Curbing illegal immigration is more than an "issue".

It's the choice between having a country and allowing it to be taken by invaders.

If the invaders who are already here aren't expelled and steps taken to prevent others from coming into the country,..everything else is a moot point.

THIS!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When are people going to stop believing all the crap, and often outright lies about Trump put out by the MSM and leftist news outlets? A couple days ago, there was a story that practically had some Russian with Polaroids of Trump's SIL giving bags of cash to Putin. Where'd that go?

Last night it was reported that he had caved on amnesty for the Dreamers, and abandoned the idea of a wall, but today that BS tale fell apart too.

This stuff is created to try and piss off the base and cause all kinds of tooth-gnashing amongst the puditry, and works, until it gets blown up by the truth. Stop falling for it.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Absolutely no clue yet but rest assured he'll say something that will give it away.

Absolutely sure here,......."Woolrich" blew his cover rather quickly,...went completely SIDEWAYS on those who remarked on his presence
( via some of his usual PM craziness)
Woolrich vanished,.....
Left a really short slime trail, less than 72 hours IIRC, and reappeared, morphed into this "Dashadow" . Same old crap, from the same old crock.

GFY, Larry.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 09/14/17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pappy348
When are people going to stop believing all the crap, and often outright lies about Trump put out by the MSM and leftist news outlets? A couple days ago, there was a story that practically had some Russian with Polaroids of Trump's SIL giving bags of cash to Putin. Where'd that go?

Last night it was reported that he had caved on amnesty for the Dreamers, and abandoned the idea of a wall, but today that BS tale fell apart too.

This stuff is created to try and piss off the base and cause all kinds of tooth-gnashing amongst the puditry, and works, until it gets blown up by the truth. Stop falling for it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Reckon someone hacked his tweet machine?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Nine months and some of you retards are looking to Bannon.

LMFAO.

Clark

Actually, it's more accurate to say "9 months and Trump is discussing amnesty with Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan, and McConnell."

That's the topic.

"Retard" was plenty accurate.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What a shame....the best we can do is not quite as bad as them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell

If we only had the house and the senate grin

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by deflave
Nine months and some of you retards are looking to Bannon.

LMFAO.

Clark

Actually, it's more accurate to say "9 months and Trump is discussing amnesty with Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan, and McConnell."

That's the topic.

"Retard" was plenty accurate.

Ain't that cute.

Deflave has a pinky pal.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rush was right today, as he usually is. The dims and rinos and drive by media always think the world is over for Trump with every bump he hits in the road. They feel his base will now drop him as they see the light. They never consider that they dont fear the same happening to them, even after the rinos spent 7 years promising to repeal Zero care. They only think Trumps base will leave him, not them.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump is just playin the hand he was dealt, and it ain't all aces if ya haven't noticed. The game is far from over.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell

If we ran Jesus, He wouldnt have a chance. Got kicked out of school, remember?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With Trump abandoning his base and appeasing the #nevertrumpers , Rinos , and the Democrats who do we turn to to MAGA ? DACA is a bunch of caca and I'm done with Trump if he signs any form of it into law.

You are incredibly politically naive. You didn't want a President, you wanted a benevolent dictator to wave a magic wand and undo 16 years of Clinton-Obama all in 8 months. You wanted that done despite the political realities that exist in Congress. Are you over 30 years old? Can you name ONE President that got done even 30% of what they wanted to do? Not even FDR got more than 30% of what he wanted, and he had the biggest mandate in the history of our country. As a matter of fact, after Congress thwarted his attempt at packing the Supreme Court, FDR got very little done outside of his war efforts. (look it up is that significant event escapes you) Congress shut done much of his domestic agenda after that fiasco.

Jeezus H. Cristos some of you people live in a fantasy land where there is no bargaining, there is no political ramifications to actions, and by having dinner with a dozen Senators they will all suddenly come aboard and cheer your grandiose plans because of your mesmerizing charisma.

How in the hell is anybody going to round up 800,000+ Dreamers and deport them? WTF do you think the political fallout in doing that would be? How fast do you think the Dems would undo it in 2021 once they used that to sweep to power? Get real, the Dreamers are staying.

Trump is getting the most mileage he can out of the situation. He threaten Pelosi and Schumer with the POSSIBILITY that the GOP in Congress might act on DACA (they won't and you know it) and undo key provisions. In throwing DACA back at Congress, he has a bargaining chip with which to use agains Pelosi and Schumer. It is working. For the first time since the election, the Dem leadership is willing to drop their Resist and Obstruct and work with Trump. Once this barrier is broken, more progress can be made. The roadblaock that is Resist and Obstruct will be forever broken.

Trump spent 8 months trying to get the GOP to unite behind him and they will not. Be pissed at the renegades in the GOP before you [bleep] your pants about Trump. You are witnessing the Art of the Deal. GOP won't back me? watch, I'll get Nancy and Chuckie to work with me. I get some of what I want, and they get a little of what they want. That is called politics.

Go back to Mama's basement and whine all you want. While you stew in self pity, remind yourself what you faced 12 months ago - the real probability that HRC was going to be your President. Don't give me that "it's all the same now" bullschitt, because Hillary would be sticking up our asses 8 feet with barbed wire and napalm.

What skin is off your ass that some Mexican that has been here for 30 years, and will NEVER be deported unless he breaks the law is covered under DACA or vs. just ignored and stays here?

What if Trump can use DACA and get the Dems to agree to FULLY enforce current immigration laws, to deport criminals, to end sanctuary cities, to end catch and release? That is progress and Trump has given them nothing because these Dreamers aren't going anywhere as long as they abid by the law.

So your looking for someone to turn to? You want a benevolent Dictator to sweep out everything you don't like, and then erase the brains of all liberals and reprogram them. That's what you wanted from Trump. If you thought Trump or ANY President can delivery EVERYTHING they want, you are naive and delusional. If Trump were King, he would have Obamacare nixed, a wall built, and probably would have nuked the NORKS and the Ayatollahs by now. Well, he ain't king. He's got to cut some deals to make progress. Sorry you didn't see it coming. The only alternative was to pull an Obama and try to govern by use of Executive Order, which you have seen that the Left will oppose in the courts.

Damn, you people give me a headhead sometimes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari
With Trump abandoning his base and appeasing the #nevertrumpers , Rinos , and the Democrats who do we turn to to MAGA ? DACA is a bunch of caca and I'm done with Trump if he signs any form of it into law.

You are incredibly politically naive. You didn't want a President, you wanted a benevolent dictator to wave a magic wand and undo 16 years of Clinton-Obama all in 8 months. You wanted that done despite the political realities that exist in Congress. Are you over 30 years old? Can you name ONE President that got done even 30% of what they wanted to do? Not even FDR got more than 30% of what he wanted, and he had the biggest mandate in the history of our country. As a matter of fact, after Congress thwarted his attempt at packing the Supreme Court, FDR got very little done outside of his war efforts. (look it up is that significant event escapes you) Congress shut done much of his domestic agenda after that fiasco.

Jeezus H. Cristos some of you people live in a fantasy land where there is no bargaining, there is no political ramifications to actions, and by having dinner with a dozen Senators they will all suddenly come aboard and cheer your grandiose plans because of your mesmerizing charisma.

How in the hell is anybody going to round up 800,000+ Dreamers and deport them? WTF do you think the political fallout in doing that would be? How fast do you think the Dems would undo it in 2021 once they used that to sweep to power? Get real, the Dreamers are staying.

Trump is getting the most mileage he can out of the situation. He threaten Pelosi and Schumer with the POSSIBILITY that the GOP in Congress might act on DACA (they won't and you know it) and undo key provisions. In throwing DACA back at Congress, he has a bargaining chip with which to use agains Pelosi and Schumer. It is working. For the first time since the election, the Dem leadership is willing to drop their Resist and Obstruct and work with Trump. Once this barrier is broken, more progress can be made. The roadblaock that is Resist and Obstruct will be forever broken.

Trump spent 8 months trying to get the GOP to unite behind him and they will not. Be pissed at the renegades in the GOP before you [bleep] your pants about Trump. You are witnessing the Art of the Deal. GOP won't back me? watch, I'll get Nancy and Chuckie to work with me. I get some of what I want, and they get a little of what they want. That is called politics.

Go back to Mama's basement and whine all you want. While you stew in self pity, remind yourself what you faced 12 months ago - the real probability that HRC was going to be your President. Don't give me that "it's all the same now" bullschitt, because Hillary would be sticking up our asses 8 feet with barbed wire and napalm.

What skin is off your ass that some Mexican that has been here for 30 years, and will NEVER be deported unless he breaks the law is covered under DACA or vs. just ignored and stays here?

What if Trump can use DACA and get the Dems to agree to FULLY enforce current immigration laws, to deport criminals, to end sanctuary cities, to end catch and release? That is progress and Trump has given them nothing because these Dreamers aren't going anywhere as long as they abid by the law.

So your looking for someone to turn to? You want a benevolent Dictator to sweep out everything you don't like, and then erase the brains of all liberals and reprogram them. That's what you wanted from Trump. If you thought Trump or ANY President can delivery EVERYTHING they want, you are naive and delusional. If Trump were King, he would have Obamacare nixed, a wall built, and probably would have nuked the NORKS and the Ayatollahs by now. Well, he ain't king. He's got to cut some deals to make progress. Sorry you didn't see it coming. The only alternative was to pull an Obama and try to govern by use of Executive Order, which you have seen that the Left will oppose in the courts.

Damn, you people give me a headhead sometimes.

,...sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that you haven't been had.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kroo88
Progress:

"We will immediately terminate DACA"

"We're going to work something out"

"They shouldn't be very worried"

"We're going to show great heart"

"Congress, get ready to do your job"

The sooner you and your ilk fall off the earth, the better.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You candyasses always think "somebody else" got the magic dick.

If it was "somebody else" Sessions wouldn't be a spineless loser.

If it was "somebody else" Ryan wouldn't be the store-bought RINO he is.

If it was "somebody else" McConnell would go nuclear every 15 minutes, and pass the livin shat outta every bill you could dream of.

The problem President Trump has, is that his administration is fulla pussies like the ones on this site.

Piss and moan bout every little thing, and when they finally get a nut, they complain that it took too long.

Immediately give up, soon as the latest propaganda comes over the transom.

Ankle bitin bitches.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari

Damn, you people give me a headACHE sometimes.

Took tha words almos rite outta my mouf.
shocked

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
You candyasses always think "somebody else" got the magic dick.

If it was "somebody else" Sessions wouldn't be a spineless loser.

If it was "somebody else" Ryan wouldn't be the store-bought RINO he is.

If it was "somebody else" McConnell would go nuclear every 15 minutes, and pass the livin shat outta every bill you could dream of.

The problem President Trump has, is that his administration is fulla pussies like the ones on this site.

Piss and moan bout every little thing, and when they finally get a nut, they complain that it took too long.

Immediately give up, soon as the latest propaganda comes over the transom.

Ankle bitin bitches.

Yep. Trump is a better man than most of his "supporters". Im betting Dave hasnt left a message on the WH phone line saying MAGA.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/14/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (219DW, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 007FJ, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,276
Posts18,486,709
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.