Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sort of a counter to the punch thread. 'Fire members you would like to meet in person?

I'd like to go catch Yelloweye with Sitka, bunch of others I would like to meet over a beer someday.
In a couple of years hope to retire and throw the Mrs. in the Lance and drive..maybe I'll get an opportunity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Never been in Bakersfield.
Is ghat your neighborhood?

Not anymore, it got taken over by some guy named Randy from Alaska, that's not you? ๐Ÿ˜

Not me.

I'm straight.

Bakersfield used to have some good looking whores working University between the arch and hwy 58.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Huntsman22, SitkaDeer, Muledeer, and Gunner. It would sure be fun to go down to Gakona and visit Walt.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Never been in Bakersfield.
Is ghat your neighborhood?

Not anymore, it got taken over by some guy named Randy from Alaska, that's not you? ๐Ÿ˜

Not me.

I'm straight.

Bakersfield used to have some good looking whores working University between the arch and hwy 58.

Well now. There's some useful information!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My list is pretty long of the guys from the campfire I'd enjoy meeting...

on the flip side, I have been blessed in the number I had gotten to meet over the years
and within my cross country travels...

the ones that have had me as a guest in their home, and treated me like a real guest of honor...

I feel blessed of the ones that I have had the pleasure to experience meeting or speaking with
who are no longer with us...

A special blessed experience was getting to meet Dave in WVa, at the National Cemetery outside
of Charleston where his son High Brass is interned at, and having the opportunity to pay my respects
to his son Chad.

I've spent time with some campfire members that personally just blew me away...

T Lee, Gunner 500, Ingwe, Ed2Many, ....for starters...

Friends I have been blessed to meet, know and see almost annually...in Quemado..
pretty each of those guys....and feel a loss when they can't make it, like Kaywoodie this past year.
but Randy, Miles, Alan, Brian, Ben's Family, Blue/Rio7, Paul... Sad Dennis wasn't there even tho
he was enjoying himself in Alaska...Ken was feeling ill and couldn't make it...

and then afterwards, being a guest in the Home of "the Warden and her one Inmate" in Las Vegas
NM... and their wonderful hospitality... and showing me around their property....

Guys our schedules didn't line up when I was cross country... Jorge, Crimson Tide, Travis

each time, its been time far too short...

Met a zillion people in my life, but some of the best of the best, have been right here on this campfire...

And I envy Sam and Woodie getting to meet each other this coming week on a hunt together...

Woodie, I've stayed at his home several times...Sam, I haven't had the pleasure yet...

besides, we have to compare 4 Runners...

been a guest at Jim Martin's house also in NY...

i want to thank all the ones I have met, for your friendship....and to those I will be meeting
in the future years in my travels...

and with only a few exceptions, pretty much any campfire member would be a guest of honor at my place
if they happened to be passing thru town...

cheers and best regards

Last edited by Seafire; 09/24/17.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

โ€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.โ€ ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
For me, most anyone on here. Seems to be an awful lot of great folks here. I don't want to name any as I would for sure forget someone and I would hate that if I did.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
This is a cool question

Here is my take on it
We all know that the fire has many of its own celebs kind of Kings of the dipshits
and when you see them you know they have a lot of info to share or maybe something posted that will be everything promised etc

so those guys come to mind but then out of the blue comes some one that sends you a box of bullets because you need them and he doesnt you ask to paid he declines
or I posted a scope never read any of JohnO post and didnt know anything about him and in PMs you say to yourself man this guy is one of the good guys
Or one day someone makes you think about something you had not concidered pretty awesome
so yes many come to mind but there is many I dont even know yet that would be great to share a fire with

not many I wouldnt but a few I would pass

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most all of them.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
My list is pretty long of the guys from the campfire I'd enjoy meeting...

on the flip side, I have been blessed in the number I had gotten to meet over the years
and within my cross country travels...

the ones that have had me as a guest in their home, and treated me like a real guest of honor...

I feel blessed of the ones that I have had the pleasure to experience meeting or speaking with
who are no longer with us...

A special blessed experience was getting to meet Dave in WVa, at the National Cemetery outside
of Charleston where his son High Brass is interned at, and having the opportunity to pay my respects
to his son Chad.

I've spent time with some campfire members that personally just blew me away...

T Lee, Gunner 500, Ingwe, Ed2Many, ....for starters...

Friends I have been blessed to meet, know and see almost annually...in Quemado..
pretty each of those guys....and feel a loss when they can't make it, like Kaywoodie this past year.
but Randy, Miles, Alan, Brian, Ben's Family, Blue/Rio7, Paul... Sad Dennis wasn't there even tho
he was enjoying himself in Alaska...Ken was feeling ill and couldn't make it...

and then afterwards, being a guest in the Home of "the Warden and her one Inmate" in Las Vegas
NM... and their wonderful hospitality... and showing me around their property....

Guys our schedules didn't line up when I was cross country... Jorge, Crimson Tide, Travis

each time, its been time far too short...

Met a zillion people in my life, but some of the best of the best, have been right here on this campfire...

And I envy Sam and Woodie getting to meet each other this coming week on a hunt together...

Woodie, I've stayed at his home several times...Sam, I haven't had the pleasure yet...

besides, we have to compare 4 Runners...

been a guest at Jim Martin's house also in NY...

i want to thank all the ones I have met, for your friendship....and to those I will be meeting
in the future years in my travels...

and with only a few exceptions, pretty much any campfire member would be a guest of honor at my place
if they happened to be passing thru town...

cheers and best regards

That little 4 hour sit down at the BBQ joint atop Wildhorse Mountain was indeed a pleasure. smile

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Wow! Some of you folks get around. I have only had the pleasure of meeting three members.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Iโ€™ve never met a campfire member who wasnโ€™t a gracious and fine gentleman.

As to the question at hand there are too many to mention and as has been said the vast majority would be more than welcome.

Looking forward to having dinner w/ EH76 in a couple weeks in Wyoming.

Dwayne has always struck me as the finest most gracious and kind person here... the sort of individual i aspire to be. Would love to meet him.

OSU SIG, Brad, TRH, David Walter, mmgravy, among many others.

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
OIDabille, Jim, and I in International Falls a while back. Jim is the handsome one on the right. [Linked Image]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image]

Will Rodgers never met Ted Kennedy.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DiamondJim, Oldotter ,Ingwe, Crimsontide,, Tzone, Phill99, NH K9. Stelhead, and a host of others

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Met at least 100 campfire members over the years, heck maybe 200. Probably another 500 I'd like to meet up with, couldn't even begin to name names.. the list is too long.. Sadly, at least a dozen that I'd have loved to meet but they've moved on.

โ€œThe Savage 99 Pocket Referenceโ€.
All models and variations of 1895โ€™s, 1899โ€™s and 99โ€™s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by persiandog
Ranger_Green and anybody from Idaho

Kind words, P-Dog. Come back up now that it is cooler and we can reload and shoot to our hearts content.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We mostly think alike. I would be glad to meet almost everyone here. I would be excited to meet some. I would be especially honored to meet Evil Twin, Woody, Crossfireoops, Rocky Raab, and all the other veterans.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Gus

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Huntsman22, SitkaDeer, Muledeer, and Gunner. It would sure be fun to go down to Gakona and visit Walt.

Don't know if you meant Mule Deer or muledeer, but I did visit muledeer at his final resting place in Missouri a few weeks ago. He has a beautiful headstone. I am glad Dennis's ordeal is over but I do miss him.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I've been hangin' around this place since I found it in 2008, but don't get to post much due to workplace restrictions, but try to visit everyday. That said I have gotten to meet a couple of fire members and found them not to be gay or cross-dressers ... Ironbender and BearHunter. I would be honored to shake hands with any of the fine members here, but have a couple that are on the top of the list:

Sitka Deer - I owe him dinner (thought I forgot didn't you Art)
Longbeardking
Rattler
Dan Chamberlain - We live 5 miles apart, but in separate worlds
Las

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 62 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.