-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't say, but I would estimate a sizable majority.

Don't delude or flatter yourself that anyone here takes you seriously.

It would be a good thing if all would do as I am now as I click the "Ignore" button next to your name......you are now irrelevant.

MM

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
There seems to be plenty who don't get all upset over a comment about martial arts being "jip-jap" crap............................................

Reason being, martial arts is jip-jap crap, duh !

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Hey 2-much-gun, what happened to your brilliant reply ?

Can't blame you for hiding (deleting) your feelings...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S'head,
Once you make a post here,it becomes Rick's property.

Now,why would ya'll be so hot to trot to delete every post you've ever made,before you leave?Do you really think folks are sitting around their PCs going,"Hmmm,I wonder what was on S'head's mind in '02?"

Now that you bring it up,folks WILL start reading all your old posts,for no other reason than you don't want them too.....

WB.

PS-oh yeah......Bye!

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as did I.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Principles, look it up...

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I imagine everyone would agree that the content typed into this site becomes the property of the site when it is posted, but why would it be a problem to give it back to the original poster if he requests it ?

I hope greed is not the answer...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In regards to Lhonda-I had only seen one of his posts before,which was a thread he started about a moose hunt he went on (great story).

Seemed like he'd just gone away,but then the next post I saw was on the TKD forum-about the 3rd post.He posted a very helpful,well written out response to the thread starter.

Larry responded with a racial slur.

LHonda responded with a well written out post asking Larry politely to "ease up on that stuff".Larry cranked it to the max.

LHonda was in there for the fight for certain,but all of his posts were well written,easy to read,and simply tried to explain his position to folks who didn't want to hear it.

I think the problem people have here with LHonda is that he writes extremely well,and is very well spoken.Going from butting heads with Stick,where you can hardly understand what he just wrote to you,to locking horns with a guy who writes better than many journalists can rub folks the wrong way.

He is also about as blunt as Stick,but doesn't do it in a "funny" way (I always thought Stick was overly mean,and that's why it was funny),and that bothers people.

But LHonda is no "troll".He's an asset to this forum.He has a world of hunting experience,has traveled the world,and can actually type a post that is enjoyable to read.

As always,JMHO and YMMV,but he's welcome to hunt with me anytime.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
smootchie smootchie...

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
[
But LHonda is no "troll".He's an asset to this forum.He has a world of hunting experience,has traveled the world,and can actually type a post that is enjoyable to read.

As always,JMHO and YMMV,but he's welcome to hunt with me anytime.

WB. [/quote]

Finally a good idea. I think you guys should get on that as soon as possible. Make it a long one. smile

t

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by accraholic
I imagine everyone would agree that the content typed into this site becomes the property of the site when it is posted, but why would it be a problem to give it back to the original poster if he requests it ?

I hope greed is not the answer...

That would ruin so many threads,it's not even funny.

Ya'll need to get over your bad selves.If you want to leave,leave.You're not taking your "baggage" with you though.

Now if this place is so horrible,hit the road.I'm sure Larry has set up a tavern somewhere by now.Anyone can set up a small talk forum these days.

smirk I bet he does a blog.........

WB.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I didn't realize that Rick Bin speaks to the masses through your pie hole...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Wheelchairbandit...are you implying that LHyundai is more educated than the rest of us?

Last edited by dogcatcher223; 02/05/07.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I say more like swallow swallow

私は、より多くが一飲み一飲みに合うと言う

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's just common sense-why would he go to the time and the trouble to go around and delete all 2410 (and counting) of your posts,just because you're pitching a fit and leaving?

If you want to leave,just leave.The posts belong to the forum.

WB.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Many a weasely move has been followed with, "nothing personal, it's just business."............

I don't have any qualms with lhonda, but am a little chaffed over the recent banning, so what if some abrasive comments were made.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Rio Linda Boulevard is in California isn't it ?
Now I'm starting to get it, it's a California against the world thing...

LOL !

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Brian is in YourReeka, go figure....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Guys
One of 'em is clueless and the other thinks it's a big joke that one of the forum's best assets is gone.
Just leave them swinging in the breeze.
t

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Accraholic, I remember like a year ago we got into an arguement, at least neither of us was such a pussy that we tried to ban each other. I thought men were able to get over schit, and women were the ones that dwelled? Makes me Wonder if LHyundai isn't a chick.

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,768
Posts18,515,526
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.