Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Post deleted by 375matt

GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I'm betting there are a lot more stories like that if the truth be known. In over 50 years of hunting I have to confess to boning out some pretty small critters. Some weren't much bigger than my dog. laugh

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
P
Pat Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I fall into the "overall" catagory...

I for one am way friggin tired of the pissin' & moanin that is a goin' on here.

There is what, three threads for the same topic?

I will miss the input of all lost here, as I am sure there will be more to come, unfourtunatly...

Deal with it!

Nobody died in a flaming helo accident, car crash, house fire, whatever!
Some may feel like they were raped or some other bullsh!!t, once again, deal with it!

Look around the net, I am sure you can find The Stick, living & breathing elsewhere, he may be back here, ONE DAY.

"The overall purpose and thrust of the enterprise is towards shooting sports & hunting......"

So let it be written, So let it be done...

Pat

Cheap things are not good, good things are not cheap.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Simply put BS had a lot of good knowledge and I'll miss it. I've been reading this forum for a little over 5 years, and I will note that his posts used to be more tame and helpful. In recent year(s) I've noticed a decline in quality of some posts and more bullying; and I'll admit some of it was in good humor, but some of it was simply arrogant. We all are guilty at times.

With that said I think it is advisable to realize that there are a lot of other members on this forum with a wealth of knowledge. While they may not broadcast themselves like Stick did, they can help you on anything you might need. Let's face it, truing a 700 and matching it with a decent stock, barrel and glass is not rocket science, and any technical specs that might be needed are most easily attained by going directly to the manufacturer...didn't BS always dote on getting it straight from the horse's mouth? Members here are good for relating fit and form and function through experience. There are enough competitive shooters and excellent reloaders to help with all of the techy details that can get confusing at times.

What's done is done, and the man's transition and ultimate fate was in his own hands. We can complain about it (and accomplish nothing) or we can tap into the vast amount of knowledge that is still available here and keep the fire burning. Good things (expected and unexpected) will come about when good things are pursued...so let's get back to it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will miss the input of all lost here, as I am sure there will be more to come, unfourtunatly...

Ya got the "unfortunately" part right. Damn, I hate to see anyone leave/get tossed out whatever.

So long whosever pulling up stakes, there's been some good times had around here.

Birdwatcher

IC B2

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

231 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 338reddog, 45_100, 406_SBC, 1beaver_shooter, 27 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,915
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.