-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What we have to get hold of is the fact that a normal persons sexuality is not the core of his life. There are so many aspects that make up a persons identity. I don't believe is the celibration of sexuality of any type. Keep it in your bedroom with you opposite sex spouse.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
Originally Posted by Chipotle
I don't know about you, but I thought they could have been making fun of homophobic people more than gay bashing. I'm not about to share a Snickers like that, but I thought it was funny.

Dan

That was my impression of the ad as well.

Mine too. It is interesting to me that even the homos are homophobic. The big winner here is Snickers, millions in advertising for free. I'm much more offended by the sheetrocker comment. Typical white collar attitude.

"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals."
Spiro Agnew
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everybodys just getting their undies ina knot ehhhh,,,

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm much more offended by the sheetrocker comment

Sheetrock is a brand name for drywall. Just like people sometimes call a refrigerator a "Frigidaire"

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They don't want to sour advertisers away. On Sunday nights on ABC, "Brothers and Sisters" shoves being homo in our faces. Showing fudge pirates kissing is all the rage. You must accept. The video is real. This happens every Sunday. I stopped watching this crap show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ihir1-mPsU

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why cater to 3% of the population?

Glad I don't have a TV!

The Bill of Rights is just that. It is not the Bill of Needs as determined by some liberal know it all.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often for precisely the same reason.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well the bone smugglers have got their panties in a twist and got the add pulled. Sounds like a win-win to me. They're happy, and I'm equally happy (if not more so) to not to have to see a couple dudes suck face. Win-Win. Thanks for getting that add pulled you buncha degenerates.

[Linked Image]

Getting more than a little fed up with Hollywierd having to insert the sensative token queer or gay couple into nearly every movie that comes along anymore and force feeding their agenda to the public. mad The queers need to get the difference between tolerance and acceptance figured out. All we hear from their crowd is "tolerance", but what they really want is acceptance for their disgusting ways, they aren't getting it, and they try to equate it to some kind of civil rights issue.

As I understand it pedophiles can't help their behavior and are "born this way" too. Are we supposed to tolerate and accept them as well? Yeah right.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
What we need to figure out is a way to get the animal rights types and gun control nitwits to immediately turn 180* and apologise to us.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I wasn't implying that we should be able to see any of it on TV, just that deviant shows are becoming the norm on mainstream TV in Canada anyway. I agree, in the privacy of your own home with opposite sex spouse is the way it is meant to be. That's why God created Adam and Eve not Adam And Steve.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are soooo right. When I was a kid something would not even been alowed in the movies.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by garryc
I'm much more offended by the sheetrocker comment

Sheetrock is a brand name for drywall. Just like people sometimes call a refrigerator a "Frigidaire"

No it's not and WTF does that have to do with anything anyway.

"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by an effete corps of impudent snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals."
Spiro Agnew
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 27 invisible), 1,844 guests, and 1,018 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,274
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.