Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If every mosque in the country was burned to the ground,,, I don't know if that would do the job but it would make me fell better!

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering
The police have, already, saluted and got their story inline with Obama's - it is not terrorism and it is not Islamic.

And they've brought in the feds who are calling it workplace violence..........can't possibly imagine why they didn't keep this a purely local/state matter.

With the feds involved, it won't be murder & it won't be a capital crime & it will now drag on for years instead of the much shorter cycle time had it been kept local.

The Hero made a big mistake by not killing the guy outright, ala Fort Hood shooter who was also not killed outright........woulda simplified matters greatly.

MM

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And, not a word about it in the local morning paper. What a shock.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering
Originally Posted by ConradCA
He probably just read the ISIL website were they were telling Muslims to behead Americans.

[Linked Image]

" . . . Saad Mohammad, the Islamic society�s director of news and information, said law enforcement representatives contacted his mosque during their investigation Friday.

Mohammad said he remembers yelling at Nolen when the man placed his Quran on the floor with his prayer rug during a visit to the mosque. Mohammad said Muslims are prohibited from placing the Quran, Islam�s holy book, on the floor." The Oklahoman

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Liberalism: When the Tea Party protesting government corruption, overspending and neglect of duties is "acting like terrorists" but a radical Muslim beheading an infidel is "workplace violence."

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So did he convert to Islam while in Prison?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Liberalism: When the Tea Party protesting government corruption, overspending and neglect of duties is "acting like terrorists" but a radical Muslim beheading an infidel is "workplace violence."

Mental illness!

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Good on the manager who shot him.

Likely some nutcase who joined Islam to justify his mental illness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by seal_billy
If every mosque in the country was burned to the ground,,, I don't know if that would do the job but it would make me fell better!

^^^This^^^

And deport all those fuggers with visas!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, it appears the local police are not in line with the federal government's apparent characterization of "workplace violence":

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Department-Beheading-Was-a-Terror-Event

Retired cat herder.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Right here 'Mag, the little dot in Oklahoma is no more.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Death Penalty

By Beth Myers
December 15, 2017

[Linked Image]
Alton Nolen sentenced to death for beheading murder

It's what he wanted and it's what the jury recommended.

33-year-old Alton Nolen appeared before a judge Friday at the Cleveland County Courthouse and was sentenced to death for the 2014 beheading of 54-year-old Colleen Hufford at Vaughan Foods in Moore. He was also given three life sentences plus 130 years for assault and battery charges.

Nolen had repeatedly tried to plead guilty and asked to be executed but Judge Lori Walkley refused to accept his plea. Nolen's attorneys argued he was not mentally competent.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
He was a recent Islamic convert. That CEO was a total hero, shooting that goatphucker before he could kill and behead another woman.

But yet, in most corporate workplaces one cannot carry.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

It's what he wanted.....

Reckon he's gonna change his mind the instant he opens his eyes looking straight into Hades.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If that guy wouldn't have stopped shooting when all this happened, it would have already been carried out.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
20 years from now when he gets a pinprick in his arm strapped to a gurney is not justice.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Reloder28

It's what he wanted.....

Reckon he's gonna change his mind the instant he opens his eyes looking straight into Hades.

And he discovers that all along Muslim Jihadists have been wrong and they actually get to face 72 Virginians.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Slit his wrists with a knife used to bleed out a hog - then let him watch as long as he can see.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Originally Posted by Reloder28

It's what he wanted.....

And he discovers that all along Muslim Jihadists have been wrong and they actually get to face 72 REALLY PISSED OFF PATRIOTIC Virginians.

hope you don't mind me fixing that for you....

I wish this guy well... like when he gets to hell... he can hang out with Osama bin Laden
and they can do fun Muslim things... like Tag Team Gang Banging a Herd of Goats....

Just hope his death is as inspirational as the women he beheaded felt...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Anaconda, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 8 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.