Print Thread
Hop To
D
djs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
A story in the Washington Post describes some recent developments in North Korea's success in developing its missile program. Interesting and alarming.

see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4ce8843&wpisrc=nl_az_most&wpmk=1

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone really think the Norks are gonna get a missile into the US?

Ain't going to happen, we know every move they make.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

If they launch an ICBM at the USA we would have a slim chance of destroying it in the air.

[Linked Image from ]
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by djs
A story in the Washington Post describes some recent developments in North Korea's success in developing its missile program. Interesting and alarming.

see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4ce8843&wpisrc=nl_az_most&wpmk=1

Paid for by Clinton and Zero. How much help do you think Iran is buying from them with the $150,000,000,000 your bud Zero gave them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Paul,

I can envision several scenarios which would allow the Norks to hit the US and do it so we would have very little warning. Hopefully, our guys have already thought of them, too and have taken measures.

While we do know every move they make above ground and above water as well as underwater for their subs, there are ways to get a rocket into relatively short range of our coast, even into one of our own harbors, without being detected until it is too late.

Keep in mind that even a non-nuke missile strike into the mainland of the U.S. would have serious propaganda and terrorism benefits for the Norks.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I would hope that if the Saudi’s can shoot down Iranian made Houthi missiles with American made Patriot type systems that we could do the same to Nork missiles. I realize it’s not an apples to apples comparison but close enough for government work.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA

If they launch an ICBM at the USA we would have a slim chance of destroying it in the air.

True

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I would hope that if the Saudi’s can shoot down Iranian made Houthi missiles with American made Patriot type systems that we could do the same to Nork missiles. I realize it’s not an apples to apples comparison but close enough for government work.

This is what I think as well. I have a hard time believing they even have a remote chance of dropping a missile in from Nork land.

Sneaking one into the United States and detonating it would be a different story and the possibility is much greater.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

This is what I think as well. I have a hard time believing they even have a remote chance of dropping a missile in from Nork land.

Sneaking one into the United States and detonating it would be a different story and the possibility is much greater.

They have a satellite program. How hard would it be for them to put a nuclear weapon in a satellite and drop it on us?

Last edited by ConradCA; 01/03/18.

[Linked Image from ]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

406 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 2500HD, 43 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,859
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.