Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
**Yes I have permission to Advertise**

I have just a handful of hunts left for the fall 2018 time frame and booked up solid prior.
A few early 2019 hunts are also available. I hunt September/October during the rut and late December
through early March for winter time hunts. Each ranch is set with a strict quota of rams harvested to
keep pressure to a minimum and success rates high.

Average Rams are 28" to 32". During the rut most rams will be 29" to 33" with larger harvested each year.
Here is a link to my website to check out current available hunts and pricing.
https://www.westtexashunt.com/aoudad.html

I do have a few fall hunts not listed on my site open one of them being in the Hueco Mountains which is located in far west Texas.
A 3 day 1x1 hunt there is $3995. These are open Sept. Oct. Also January & February.
I also have 1 property on the Devils River listed available for mid February for 2 to 3 hunters.
All other ranches are listed on my site.

No hidden fees or tier pricing on these hunts. Give me a call to book
Mike 915-328-0645
Happy Hunting!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Nice rams...would love to hunt them sometime and looks like you really put folks on good animals.

Retired last year and thought that I would have time to do some of this...BUT...I started a business that has turned out to be another full time job. Maybe I can get this manageable and get with you to plan a hunt.

Last edited by JimLuke; 01/18/18.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JimLuke
Nice rams...would love to hunt them sometime and looks like you really put folks on good animals.

Retired last year and thought that I would have time to do some of this...BUT...I started a business that has turned out to be another full time job. Maybe I can get this manageable and get with you to plan a hunt.

Just let me know when your ready. I'm not going anywhere

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ok folks I only have 1 spot (1 hunter) left for a rut hunt on the Hueco property.
It can either be done in mid September or later part of October. After that we would
be looking at early 2019. Thank You

www.westtexashunt.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (44mc, 35, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 7887mm08, 15 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,575
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.