Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Any movie with global warming as the cataylist

Totally!

Including any movie (Or TV show) with a politically democrat driven agenda...

Last edited by DMc; 02/09/18.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by persiandog
all Adam Sandler's movie

I beg to differ.

Me too!

I especially liked Waterboy, Happy Gilmore

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Big Chill. Worst movie I've ever seen, until maybe the last one I just saw called "The Shape of Water". That, too, was a waste of money.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
As was Young Frankenstein!

Some movies are SO bad - ya just gotta watch them again!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Conan the Barbarian
I can't remember the name - but it featured Medusa, Andromeda, Neptune, and "The Kraaken"

"The Warden" found it - The Clash of the Titans.

Conan the Barbarian was one of the best classics ever made! The sequels were AWFUL!

The Family Stone, Charlie's Angels Movies (more recent ones), there's so many now, especially all the liberal garbage...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mystery Men, the only movie I've got up and left the theater mid movie.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mark shubert
As was Young Frankenstein!

Some movies are SO bad - ya just gotta watch them again!

Really?

Kelly
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Blair Witch Project, hands down.

About 15 years ago this movie was all the rage. A low budget film that had it all, a must see! The fiancee and I went to the Lowes 12 Oaks theater in Atlanta to see it, had to wait in line 45 minutes.
What a pile of bullshit! Stupid young people lost in the woods, didn 't have the brains to follow a creek down to civilization, helplessly waited around while, one by one, they got picked off by the witch.

Watched an hour of this bullshit and walked out of the theater, the other patrons were looking at us like we were insane for leaving this artistic masterpiece.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any slasher movie. The victims are always stupid. I guess that's why they're victims, and without them there wouldn't be another lame slasher movie.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Napoleon Dynamite is the stupidest movie I have ever seen.

That film was borderline genius. grin

I agree, it was a great movie.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tron, Footloose, Bikerboys, Drumline, the last two in desperation during my deployment to Iraq in 2003 so any movie was giving a chance. Also I watched the movie convoy oh boy as a kid best movie ever now days it’s just horrible.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 79S
Tron, Footloose, Bikerboys, Drumline, the last two in desperation during my deployment to Iraq in 2003 so any movie was giving a chance. Also I watched the movie convoy oh boy as a kid best movie ever now days it’s just horrible.

Footloose was awesome because a lot of it was filmed in my hometown.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ishtar
The Gauntlet
Transylvania 6-5000
Pretty in Pink

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by shaman
Back during college and after I was sure I wanted to get into film. Hanging out with film types in Cincinnati, one of the big past times was having film parties. In those days it meant owning or renting a 16mm projector. Bad movies were good. Horrible movies were even better.

Plan 9 was a perennial favorite. However, there are worse in the Ed Woods catalog.

What used to really send me up the wall were dubbed Italian bombs. One particularly bad stinker was

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Con_Artists

It was a vehicle for Adriano Celentano with Anthony Quinn as a co-star. Adriano Celentano won Best Actor for this. IT was absolutely excremental.

For those of you who don't know Adriano Celentano, he's this guy:

Italians kids growing up in the 60s an 70's thought he was awesome-- kind of like a mix of Elvis and Jerry Lewis. The song Prisencolinensinainciusol is supposed to be what English sounds like to Italians.

Don't know if it's because of my Italian genetics but I couldn't stop watching that clip. Kind of like Steve Martin in The Jerk when he first heard big band music on the radio.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All of the Leprechaun and Chucky movies.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenoh2
[

Don't know if it's because of my Italian genetics but I couldn't stop watching that clip. Kind of like Steve Martin in The Jerk when he first heard big band music on the radio.

I spent an afternoon one Sunday watching Adriano Celentano Youtubes. Mostly, I was trying to figure out what it was that Italians saw in him. He's was a pop god over there. He's still commanding big TV specials, singing his big 70's hit, Prisencolinensinainciusol. The stuff on Youtube is pretty trippy.

However, back to bad cinema. Nobody has mentioned the Ruskies. There's really nothing quite as rancid as Russian Science Fiction movies. This one looks like a real stinker, but there are far worse if you dig on Youtube:

This one has really good production values. Ivan likes to throw gobs of money into big Space Operas that have plots that go nowhere-- kind of like the Soviet Moon Program.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For an American SF stinker, here's Claude Rains in the 1961 turkey, Battle of the Worlds

It's in the public domain. That means nobody thought enough of the money to renew the copyright when it expired.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It can only be "The Terror of Tiny Town."

"An evil gunslinging midget comes to terrorize the good little people of Tiny Town..The townspeople organize to defeat him and zany antics ensue.."

"Using a conventional Western story with an all dwarf cast, the filmmakers were able to showcase gags such as cowboys entering the local saloon by walking under the swinging doors, climbing into cupboards to retrieve items, and midget cowboys galloping around on Shetland ponies while roping calves."

[Linked Image]

The movie is available on You Tube, if you dare. Hilarious after a couple stiff highballs, and totally not PC.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
spaceballs

Sam......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ghost Dad with Bill Cosby, the remake of Ben Hur and Fantastic Beasts.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,675
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.