Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

High school science fair project questioning African American intelligence sparks outrage

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article199440204.html

From the article:

The idea of race being tied to intelligence has a long and controversial history and is considered fringe. It is associated with other ideas including eugenics – often euphemistically referred to as “human biodiversity” in recent years – that attempt to tie racial superiority to science.

SHUT IT DOWN grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Our former president was a good example, I thought he was a dumbazz when he first took office and after 8 years my opinion remains unchanged.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who would let their kid do that?
That is a sure ticket to constant beatdowns, probably even murder.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's pretty obvious. Go to any public high school in any city and visit the Advanced Placement classes in biology and calculus. They will typically be about half East Asian, about half White, and an Indian or two, with zero blacks. Then check out the Honors classes in math and science, and you will find one or two Blacks or browns, the rest being White, with perhaps an East Asian or two who couldn't make it into the AP class. Then step down to mainstream math and science classes, and it matches up pretty well to the race ratios of the population of the area (say 15% Black, a few Mestizos, and the rest White). Then drop down to the lowest level, for marginal performers (i.e., the "slow track") in math and science, and it's about 90% Black and brown, and about 10% White.

That should make the intelligence distribution by race pretty clear. It also matches what IQ testing by race shows.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Must have been someone's science experiment too way back in the 1800's when these drawings were produced. We watch the world's intellect go down, yet the population of apes goes up. It has nothing to do with melanin either, as many other races with more or different pigment are equal if not superior to Caucasians. But I'm a racist, right?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by littlecmonkey; 02/11/18.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well....

They are Human version 1.0

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did a piss poor job on that poster.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yep. No great shakes.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/education/i4g0hq/picture199440189/alternates/FREE_1140/mcclatchy1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Medically proven
Surpressed fact
Human 1.0
No Neanderthal or denosivoan DNA markers in many African continent groids
Only ones that have these DNA markers are ones that have been blessed from inter breeding with other races
Bone structures are different
Hair is different, furlike
Simian facial slope and jaw bone
Require different medical protocols in certain treatments
Less cranial capacity, less synaptic connections
Cognitive and reasoning areas of brain markedly different

The list goes on and on and on and on

Major medical studies are out their to be viewed
Human genome mapping also has revealed plenty

Migrations basically stopped out of Africa
60- 80k yrs ago
They stopped evolving
The rest of the human race continued to evolve

Human 1.0 is the base species of the rest of the planet
And human 1.0 is now a bane to the world

Just not politically correct to say facts in this day and age that been proven
by major studies and biological research.
The information is their for anyone to see.

It's just not nice, cause the democrats depend on em for votes.

Last edited by renegade50; 02/11/18.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Fkin idiots.
All humans are 99.99999% identical.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
Must have been someone's science experiment too way back in the 1800's when these drawings were produced. We watch the world's intellect go down, yet the population of apes goes up. It has nothing to do with melanin either, as many other races with more or different pigment are equal if not superior to Caucasians. But I'm a racist, right?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Wtf😃😃😃
#11 in the evolution chart
🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Hitler thought they were sub-humans

W
wbm Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
The drawings portray some of the popular and racist opinion in that day. Charles Darwin considered what he called "civilised races" as more "evolved' than "less civilised" races. "At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla." (Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, 2nd edition, New York, A L. Burt Co., 1874, p. 178)

Last edited by wbm; 02/11/18.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't know if IQ tests are all that telling, but results are. They perform very poorly, academically. For whatever reason, that is a fact.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ant fishing stick , bladder of water.... go tend the cow herd...
Come home to dung hut and get kids out for Sally struthers commercial.
Have sex with the kids pet monkey and create a virus, while kids are at the commercial shoot.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by ringworm
Fkin idiots.

I'm not gonna comment one way or the other without seeing some real facts, but find it fascinating that breeding can do all sorts of things for intelligence/appearance/athletic ability in dogs and horses over the span of just a few generations, yet we're supposed to completely ignore the possibility that different races of humans, geographically/politically/racially separated for THOUSANDS of years, couldn't POSSIBLY have differences in IQ/athletic prowess/behavioral traits, due to political correctness...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
Fkin idiots.

Humans are about as related to each other as dogs & wolves.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
I don't know if IQ tests are all that telling, but results are. They perform very poorly, academically. For whatever reason, that is a fact.

Exactly.......yet, you never hear WHY they perform so poorly academically. All you hear is excuses and lies, all designed to cover up for the Black race.

Example.......there are 2 local elementary schools in a nearby county. One has a high percentage of Black students, one does not. The one with the lowest number of Black kids uses a different testing procedure than the other school, one that makes it harder to achieve the highest scores. When the test scores are compared, it would appear at first glance that the school with the most Black kids scores higher........until you actually dig deep and then you'll see that actually wasn't the case. Was it done this way on purpose? You tell me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
White flour and sugar have not been kind to them. They sure catch 'Th Beetus' like a mofo.

All hogging up the wait list for kidney transplant.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I wonder if that was on purpose? That would take the schitt lording to a whole nuther level grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,686
Posts18,494,019
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.