Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They'd save way more if they made it temporary only.

And drug test.

And make the recipients pick up trash alongside the road, or dig ditches.

Actually, that was tried. It was proposed that those on welfare should clean roads and paint out grifitti, and I think it went as high as the supreme court. It was decided that those on welfare had no choice, and as such could not be forced tfo work as it would constitute modern day slavery.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FyrepowrX
Originally Posted by slumlord
I gots to halfs muh cheetos and froot loops ya herd

laugh laugh

[Linked Image]

The only difference between him and all of us, is the color of his skin crazy

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I bet that sombitch owns a pair of bright red suede Timberlands

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They'd save way more if they made it temporary only.

And drug test.

And make the recipients pick up trash alongside the road, or dig ditches.

Actually, that was tried. It was proposed that those on welfare should clean roads and paint out grifitti, and I think it went as high as the supreme court. It was decided that those on welfare had no choice, and as such could not be forced tfo work as it would constitute modern day slavery.

Then end it.

All.

That way they can free themselves of slavery.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Till they say it wasn't delivered and sell the box...
Or when. People start following the truck and stealing box's.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
How about cut all aid and add penalties for indigent burfs? It's bad enough that here in Michigan they take da keeds to skoo to be fed ALL summer long? Time to nip this nonsense in the bud. Just opened my gas bill...oh, there's a low income assistance fund I have to be involved in. Project Warm Brown Paws...I'm sick of this.

Last edited by littlecmonkey; 02/13/18.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
How about cut all aid and add penalties for indigent burfs? It's bad enough that here in Michigan they take da keeds to skoo to be fed ALL summer long? Time to nip this nonsense in the bud. Just opened my gas bill...oh, there's a low income assistance fund. Project Warm Brown Paws...I'm sick of this.

No way that's the real name! laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My grandmother could make some wicked good pimento cheese from the government cheese she got back in the late 70's

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ringworm
Till they say it wasn't delivered and sell the box...
Or when. People start following the truck and stealing box's.

They already do that...

Only it's Christmas time, and the UPS guy they are following.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Oh yeah, thanks Sprint. Glad my bill goes to keep felons in touch.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...aders-freshmen-phones-samsung/692248001/

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm tired of being behind them in line at the store , Seeing that they eat better than I do.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AT&T was giving discounted internet service to people on SNAP. $10 a month IIRC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm tired of being behind them in line at the store , Seeing that they eat better than I do.

BTDT, i have seen them load up an entire cart full of porkchops and ribs. I asked a buddy about it. He said they pool thier EBT together and buy a sheetload of meat. Then they go and bbq that meat and then hustle it around to businesses and offices as 'plate lunches' and quadruple thier money.

Haul it all around in a beat up minivan with coolers full of faygo and pop on ice.

Cash money

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

BTDT, i have seen them load up an entire cart full of porkchops and ribs. I asked a buddy about it. He said they pool thier EBT together and buy a sheetload of meat. Then they go and bbq that meat and then hustle it around to businesses and offices as 'plate lunches' and quadruple thier money.

Haul it all around in a beat up minivan with coolers full of faygo and pop on ice.

Cash money

Sample to quadruple your money when you didn't pay anything to begin with

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
maybe that'll curb the store fraud.

where they spend $50 on "groceries", then half the money with store clerks....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It's a great idea....which is why it'll never happen.

Probably 50% of the food stamps in my area get spent on beer, cigarettes, and gas. The small country stores just ring them up as food and swipe the card in their reader. The stores usually give 50 cents on the dollar when they're doing this i.e. beer comes out to $10 then they swipe the card for $20. It was that way when they had the coupons and it's no different with the cards now. The big retailers like Wal-mart can't do that because they use scanners but the small country stores can get away with it since they use regular cash registers that ring up manually. The stores usually only do it for locals they know to avoid a sting by the state.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Last edited by killerv; 02/14/18. Reason: .
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Better yet make the food program vegetable seeds, A shovel, a rake shovel and a bucket.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
It would make me feel better now instead of recipients at present eating good steak and I eat hamburger.

Back in the 50's when steel mills and coal mines layed off workers,we would get USDA surplus food. Powdered milk, canned dry eggs, canned beef, oatmeal, flour, cheese, sugar, salt, chocolate, peanut butter,butter, lard, potatoes. Most of it wasn't bad, but that canned beef would pass for Alpo dog food and the eggs were horrible.

Later years, Boy Scouts qualified for it.

These people now days would not know how to cook,but I bet they would learn fast

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My wife is in the dental field, (public health)
She sees them park way off in thier Denali, Tahoe, etc big suvs. Then come in and claim indigent status, no insurance and get free dental care.

Same with the mexis, she can provide services by law to mexis under 18. But gray haired old mexis come in and say " i es 18" and she cannot question it. And the health admins are only all-willing to help out with letting them slide. As though they are keeping the kayfabe going like good liberals do.

Fuggin crock

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 68 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,989
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.