-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If one really looks at the issue of school shooters, well mass killers in general in the past few decades it is clear that what they have in common is mental illness that is not being effectively dealt with.

Now why do I blame JFK for that and homelessness? Because he signed into law the liberal utopian Community Mental Health Act of 1963 that effectively shut down the mental health asylums and let the loonies out on the streets and nothing has been done since. Now given the asylums effectively warehoused the mentally ill and conditions in many of them were horrible. However instead of fixing those conditions, we now have the mentally ill left untreated and many of them ticking time bombs.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Damn Dumbocrats have f...ked America up!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
To be fair to Kennedy, his intent was to create community mental health centers where mentally ill people could live in the community while receiving care. He had a mentally ill sister who had be secluded most of her life and he didn't believe that was helpful to her. Anyway, he signed the bill and was killed a month later, so he was not able to see the plan through. Carter tried to resurrect the plan but when Reagan came along a year later he reversed what Carter had started, and now pretty much, here we are. Crazy, isn't it!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The road to hell was paved with good intent.

Liberals always have good intentions, yet I can't think of a single social program they've championed that hasn't been an abject failure. There might be a lesson there.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
458 Lott,.

WELL SAID.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco

none of the dhimmicrat social engineering was an accident, nor was it intended to benefit the Country. Everything they have done was with the intent of destroying America.
This shooting, as well as virtually all the other non muslim terror attacks, was done by mentally ill kids that were KNOWN to authorities as high risk. The kids involved broke multiple laws in obtaining and using guns to kill. We don't need more laws, we need to clean up the mentally ill sicko kids out there.

Sam......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by hanco

none of the dhimmicrat social engineering was an accident, nor was it intended to benefit the Country. Everything they have done was with the intent of destroying America.
This shooting, as well as virtually all the other non muslim terror attacks, was done by mentally ill kids that were KNOWN to authorities as high risk. The kids involved broke multiple laws in obtaining and using guns to kill. We don't need more laws, we need to clean up the mentally ill sicko kids out there.

The emasculation of the male gender is not by accident. This is the fruits of the seeds that have been planted.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
tndrbstr,

I understand that this is a stereotype to some degree BUT it has been my experience that foreign women are SEEKING a traditional MAN, as opposed to the sort of person that the young US women think that they want.
(Mine is a first generation Sicilian beauty and she expects to be treated like a traditional lady; she IS a lady clear to her bone marrow.)

I consider my YL to be my treasure & what The Good Book calls: A pearl beyond price.

yours, tex

Last edited by satx78247; 02/15/18.

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
JFK worried about his sister? More like doinking everyone else's!

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
If one really looks at the issue of school shooters, well mass killers in general in the past few decades it is clear that what they have in common is mental illness that is not being effectively dealt with.

Now why do I blame JFK for that and homelessness? Because he signed into law the liberal utopian Community Mental Health Act of 1963 that effectively shut down the mental health asylums and let the loonies out on the streets and nothing has been done since. Now given the asylums effectively warehoused the mentally ill and conditions in many of them were horrible. However instead of fixing those conditions, we now have the mentally ill left untreated and many of them ticking time bombs.

Do you remember when Ronald Reagan released many mentally disabled and ill patients? Many of them ended up sitting in front of the white House on Pennsylvania Avenue; I used to see them as I walked by them at lunch time.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs

Do you remember when Ronald Reagan released many mentally disabled and ill patients? Many of them ended up sitting in front of the white House on Pennsylvania Avenue; I used to see them as I walked by them at lunch time.

FAIL. The ACLU forced it. Tell the rest of the story.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Typical liberal move, tell a half truth. That's about as close as they'll ever get to telling the truth.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The road to hell was paved with good intent.

Liberals always have good intentions, yet I can't think of a single social program they've championed that hasn't been an abject failure. There might be a lesson there.

Agreed.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,700
Posts18,494,248
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.