Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Anything is a possibility? Sure it is. So lets throw all the possibilities out there.

Nothing like politicizing a tragedy. Oh that's right, it's only wrong when the left does it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Anything is a possibility? Sure it is. So lets throw all the possibilities out there.

Nothing like politicizing a tragedy. Oh that's right, it's only wrong when the left does it.

When something stinks under the tarp, maybe it's time to see what's under it.

I'm not politicizing anything. I just want the truth. That's more and more elusive these days.

The fact is, we were "told the truth" by government so many times in the past, only to find out it just wasn't so.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In a statement released by Deputy Peterson he says he initially received a call of firecrackers — and not gunfire near the freshman building. He said he "thought that the shots were coming from outside," which was why he "took up a tactical position."

There's a lot more to the story with radio calls and other witnesses showing how the "fog of war" occurred in this shooting to the advantage of Cruz. If you want to get past the MSM fluff, read this story. Sheriff’s Deputy Defends Actions in Florida Shooting, Denying He Was a ‘Coward’

Most Democrats and a few Republicans want to reestablish the so-called assault weapons ban, but there are millions of such weapons already out there and it could be decades before some motivated kook wouldn't be able to get their hands on one. If the goal is to stop school shootings anytime soon, then the NRA has it right. Allow school staff and teachers to volunteer to be screened, trained, and authorized to carry weapons in their school. Being they are risking their lives to protect kids, that authorization should also protect them from law suits and criminal charges just as if they were law enforcement officers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
All I can say is that there were unarmed (law-abiding) teachers and students inside that building, and those teachers and students either fled to a hoped-for safe area, or they faced and tried to prevent carnage. Why someone with a weapon- doesn't matter if it was a .22 of some sort, a shotgun with rubber buckshot, or a M94 Winchester- didn't simply enter and 'entertain' the problem, it defies logic and emotion.Dying sucks (in theory), but we're all going to do it. How else can you go out in a more noble manner? (But my retirement....buwhaahaha! FY, Buttercup!!!)

I'll answer the question...because LE has got everybody so brainwashed that they are the only ones to handle any problem that people are scared to act. Not only are they afraid that THEY'LL be shot by LE and blamed for the school shooting or ID'ed as another shooter but they are also afraid they'll be charged with something if they're successful.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Pole Smoker, the commies already politicized it, just like they do every shooting unless it's of Republicans. Responding to their horse [bleep], fake news lies is simply trying to get the truth out there.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
FL Atty Gen., Pam Bondi knows more facts than we do.

Something is working behind the scenes on all this. She acts like the cat that ate the canary. She outright says that there is MUCH more to this story that nobody knows yet.

For once, I'd love for that to see some daylight.

Pam Bondi don't play, they are going to hammer that POS Israel and rightfully so. CNN is even turning on Israel

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
When you depend on government to protect your life, feed and cloth you and do many things that should be done by you, you not only sacrifice liberties, but better be sure your government is run by honest, competent people. After how our government performed during the last few decades, how many people want to take that gamble. R. Reagan... Government is not the answer to your problems, government is the problem

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If anyone thinks the left wouln't sacrifice a few innocents to get their agenda passed through, doesn't know much about war.

So, are you saying that's what happened here?

Suffice it to say that it’s far from being out of the question. Think Pearl Harbor.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is just another example of a liberal approach to an armed conflict. I don't wish to place blame on anyone until I find out more but the one thing that stands out is that people were dying and no one in the vicinity was remotely able to put up any resistance. The sad part about it is in the current state of affairs concerning firearms if anyone had been armed and able to defend the lawyers would be lining up to sue everyone and anyone they could.

Something must and should have already been done to harden the environment and arm responsible people on scene with the authority to protect without threat of reprisal. When I went to high school no one would dream of a shooter situation happening on campus until Walt Whitman attacked the students at Texas Tech. About the only thing Tech did was lock the tower and deny entry to it. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then and it's getting worse as we loose our culture to the liberal mindset.

Blaming the firearm is just another way of sticking your head in the sand and denying there is a problem we cannot bring ourselves to deal with.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ringworm

World trade center bombing #1
Garland TX.

Yeah, they knew it was going to happen. Did nothing to delay it and planned to stop it but failed.
Possibly his text about going to the movies and him taking Uber there them off.

WTC #1, i.e., the 1990s attempt to bring down one of the Twin Towers, was an FBI operation from the start. They even provided the explosives. They planned to frame one of their operatives, but he saved his ass by secretly recording their instructions to him to use real explosives instead of dummy explosives. That was supposed to bring the building down and get us militarily into the Middle East. It failed to bring the building down, so they had to wait for plan B.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mathsr
How many people were sacrificed during the Fast and Furious debacle just for the Obama Administration to be able to show that firearms were being sold in the USA and used in Mexico by the drug cartels?

I think bush started that whole mess......point being just who comes up with these ideas?......and why do they get signed off on.

put me in the camp of....I don't trust both sides.if this election has proven anything, it is they are out for themselves.......bob

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
His far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? Watch this video I have linked. It has largely disappeared. It was out there in the first few days but you can’t find it with any kind of search now. I had to go to another board and find where I had posted it before to get a link.

Anyway, it is a female high school student who says that she was walking out next to Cruz and talking to him WHILE SHE WAS HEARING SHOTS in another part of the building.

Buried interview

Last edited by JoeBob; 02/27/18.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Joe, it appears there’s a full on suppression operation by YouTube regarding any videos questioning the official narrative on this thing.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Joe, it appears there’s a full on suppression operation by YouTube regarding any videos questioning the official narrative on this thing.

I think You Tube started cutting Alex Jones awhile back.

I don't pay much attention to Alex Jones, or his counterpart, Rachel Madcow. There fake news on the left and the right.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Pole Smoker, the commies already politicized it, just like they do every shooting unless it's of Republicans. Responding to their horse [bleep], fake news lies is simply trying to get the truth out there.

Eatin' Edward, yes I'm aware that leftists have politicized it, just like every other school shooting.

So lets follow suit and do what the leftists do. That will show 'em.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
yes I'm aware that leftists have politicized it, just like every other school shooting.

So lets follow suit and do what the leftists do. That will show 'em.

The truth would go a way longer distance. That WOULD show 'em. Getting them to believe it is another matter. Most people don't know the truth when they hear it now. Truth, to them is what they want it to be.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I think You Tube started cutting Alex Jones awhile back.

I don't pay much attention to Alex Jones, or his counterpart, Rachel Madcow. There fake news on the left and the right.

Jones didn’t do that interview. That was done by local reporters. He linked it at one point but he had nothing to do with the actual interview.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m starting to doubt as to if this kid even did it. He could have, but he was so crazy and drugged up that he looked practically comatose at his bond hearing. He could be manipulated into saying anything.

Lots of questions, why the half hour delay in the video? Was the video altered in that delay? Why was he ignored so many times by both federal and state law enforcement? Why did the officers not go in the school? Why was a drill on a shooter held that very same morning at the school? What about the students who thought that there were two shooters? What about the reports of the shooter wearing a vest, helmet, and mask? How were these gun control kids so ready to go so fast? What about the tales showing them rehearsing their lines? Why was the shooter’s brother taken immediately into custody on the Baker Act?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Planned drills of events exactly like what happened, on the same day, are all too common in these sorts of situations.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Planned drill of events exactly like what happened, on the same day, are all too common in these sorts of situations.

No doubt. No way it could have been a nut case with a gun who'd been telling people he was gonna shoot up a school, coupled with an incompetent sheriff's department.

No, that couldn't be it, that's way too unrealistic.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,226 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,010
Posts18,500,195
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.