Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Northman
Northman
Campfire Regular

^^Northman has been here since 2005: I believe it's called the 'long march' for the Marxist-Leninists. This is the devilry that American Patriots are up against.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yea well, so sorry your bitch lost the election. Melania is MAGA.

Principle Above All Else
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In March 2001, she was granted a green card in the elite EB-1 program, which was designed for renowned academic researchers, multinational business executives or those in other fields, such as Olympic athletes and Oscar-winning actors, who demonstrated “sustained national and international acclaim.”

“We called it the Einstein visa,” said Bruce Morrison, a former Democratic congressman and chairman of the House subcommittee that wrote the Immigration Act of 1990 defining EB-1.

She had been seeing Trump for 3 years, when she applied.

So, she is a illegal alien.. and now she got her parents over due to chain migration.

Does the moron in you hurt or do you just have a mental disorder? From a democrat and Hillary supporter lawyer:

"Michael Wildes was not Melania Trump’s original immigration lawyer, but “when a question arose as to whether she had worked without the proper visa, I was brought in to review the documents and clarify that she was in full compliance,” Mr. Wildes said. “She has been beyond reproach.”

Her bona fides as a businesswoman were verified, she proved her positive contributions to this country (unlike all the friggin' illegals you democrats are flooding the country with) and everything has been verified.

More: As the open letter he wrote detailed, Mr. Wildes said that Ms. Trump first came to the United States on a B-1/B-2 visitor visa in 1996, and obtained the first of a series of yearlong H-1B visas later that year. She was issued a self-sponsored green card “based on her extraordinary ability” in 2001, he continued. (Donald Trump and Melania Knauss were married in 2004.) “There is no doubt that she is highly accomplished,” Mr. Wildes said. “She has been associated with some of the biggest ad campaigns in the world, and she was highly remunerated.”

Mr. Wildes could not remember what those ad campaigns were, he said. They were all documented, however, he added, and the government accepted that documentation. Further, “I studied them,” he said. “I studied them with a magnifying glass. I studied them three-dimensionally. I am a stalwart Democrat, and if there was anything inappropriate, I would not have stayed the course. If she had not been compliant, I would not be her lawyer. That’s a tall order, but I’m old school. Someone’s word has value. Our scholarship is unparalleled when it comes to these matters.”

SO, F U C K YOU NORTHMAN.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Mrs. Trump's "exceptional genius" status is very straightforward and easy to understand. They just
compared her to the most gifted, among Democrats.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Northman (Stormy).

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ironbender

[Linked Image]

I have he strangest urge to go fishing.

I can already hear the outboard.

BRRRR, BRR, BRRRR

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 03/02/18.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In March 2001, she was granted a green card in the elite EB-1 program, which was designed for renowned academic researchers, multinational business executives or those in other fields, such as Olympic athletes and Oscar-winning actors, who demonstrated “sustained national and international acclaim.”

“We called it the Einstein visa,” said Bruce Morrison, a former Democratic congressman and chairman of the House subcommittee that wrote the Immigration Act of 1990 defining EB-1.

So, she is a illegal alien.. and now she got her parents over due to chain migration.

She's the first lady now, so she is a perfect example of how well the EB-1 program works. She proved 'em right and makes a perfect case for Trump's merit based immigration philosophy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What we have here is another Marxist rat dressed up as an outdoorsman. I am sure Notman could not withstand a true hunt for more than 3 minutes without shriveling up into the fetal
position.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where did our OP go? Not blowing as hard now that the facts of the matter have been brought into play.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I have he strangest urge to go fishing.

I can already hear the outboard.

BRRRR, BRR, BRRRR

[Linked Image]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
She's sure smarter and better looking than Moochelle.

That's like saying a Ford Pinto is slower then a Lamborghini

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
We need more immigrants like Melania. How about we trade Moochelle for a few?

You would get no takers

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That is the nicest Boeing 727 cockpit I have ever seen!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bobmn
That is the nicest Boeing 727 cockpit I have ever seen!

I see several cock pits there.

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Now, who among us, would not crawl through broken glass just to smell her thong ?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I want to thank "notman" for bringing this up. The pictures you guys posted are really something. Like somebody else said, "she is a perfect example for the president's push for merit based emigration. E

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Trump had respect for his bitches he would have kept himself in shape.
Instead of becoming a old fat turd he could have been a silver haired James Bond type of guy...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Now that we have resolved that, maybe you'd like to trot out Obama's college transcripts?

and scholarship application forms, too

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA
If Trump had respect for his bitches he would have kept himself in shape.
Instead of becoming a old fat turd he could have been a silver haired James Bond type of guy...
lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1minute, 160user, 21, 222Sako, 257_X_50, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 2,628 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,514
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.