-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Some campfire members purchased a turkey call from me in the past couple of years, and I thank you for that. Here's a new slideshow video I made with an opportunity to get one with FREE SHIPPING. Choose between a Cherry body and a Maple body. The Maple has walnut inserts in the ends that give it an attractive look. A little practice and you'll be making all kinds of sounds with it.

I think it's the best scratchbox on the market. Each one is individually handmade by yours truly, from cutting the logs to packaging the finished call. All hand tuned. I wouldn't package it and sell it if I wouldn't take it turkey hunting. Check it out. And thanks.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
These are GREAT calls. I wish I could post the video of my 3 year old grandson using one while in my arms and the three toms in the next field gobbling back at him! Easy to use and amazingly effective.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for those kind words, Rob.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I make scratch box calls
6-8 hrs for me to make one

Nowhere near as nice as this dudes

For 30 bucks

To have a call like this for that price

Is a steal.....

These are deadly on over called birds

That have heard every call known to man sold at wally world.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
I make scratch box calls
6-8 hrs for me to make one

Nowhere near as nice as this dudes

For 30 bucks

To have a call like this for that price

Is a steal.....

These are deadly on over called birds

That have heard every call known to man sold at wally world.

Wow! Thank you!

Steve.

IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I bought one last year. A very well made call
I still need some practice but this may I will
be in the woods

mjones 59
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
PM sent

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Took 9 to the Post Office today.
4 more ready to go tomorrow.
Doing my best to send out by First Class mail within 24 hours.

They're selling faster than I expected. smile

Thanks.
Steve.

B
B
Sent you a second PM and payment for one in cherry. Didn't go through your website, which would probably have been simpler. Sorry.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
For you guys that have never used a scratch box, there isn't a better closing call made. I love them

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Received mine today. Excellent craftsmanship and the sound is top notch. Very professional package. I’ll try not to be greedy but am thinking about ordering a few more. Thank you Steve

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Feedback worth sharing, from an email I just got:

"I just received my scratch box call. And in just 30 minutes of watching your, ”how to” video and practicing with it, I can honestly say. This is a awesome call!!
I grew up with box calls and I think this is better. Our season starts in April here in ... and I can’t wait.
Thank You.”

Messages like that are truly gratifying! Thanks to all who have ordered (and who will!)

Steve.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I received mine today. I’ll watch the video and practice but just playing around a few minutes—- I like it. It seems to be very easy to use.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I had mine out today and had a ball teasing the local birds. It sounds like a gobblefest once I start playing with this thing!

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I was at an event where I was speaking this weekend, and I didn't take enough calls in Cherry. So I sold out of the Maple version.

At this point, I have only Cherry in stock. I'm going to try to reflect that in the ordering mechanism as quickly as I can, but if you order, please order Cherry as I will not be able to fill any Maple orders for about a month.

Thanks.
Steve.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Just ordered one in cherry. I wanted to get one last year but didn't think of it till season was right on the doorstep. I am ahead of the game this year though.
I can't wait to get it.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks. I just got a couple of orders from PA. If you're Loren, one of them is yours.

Steve.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, James. It's on its way tomorrow.

Steve.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Currently only Cherry is available.
I generally make three of every four in Cherry. My next batch will include some Maple, but for the next month or so, Cherry only.

Steve.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,071 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,275
Posts18,505,038
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.