Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
things are about to get interesting

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I want a video...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This is so utterly retarded I can’t believe it.

Reminds me of when Obama said he’d sit down w/ Iran & Norks with no preconditions and we all rightly said it was stupid as (we hoped) only Obama could be.

And yes, I voted for Trump and no I wouldn’t change that vote. That doesn’t mean we can’t call a spade a spade.

Stupid

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Would pay to not shake hands with either the little fat lunatic or his entourage.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw

Reminds me of when Obama said he’d sit down w/ Iran & Norks with no preconditions and we all rightly said it was stupid as (we hoped) only Obama could be.

And yes, I voted for Trump and no I wouldn’t change that vote. That doesn’t mean we can’t call a spade a spade.

Stupid

No different than sitting down with Pelosi and Chuck You Schumer, gotta start somewhere.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The translators will spend most of their time talking about the two haircuts, ignoring what the two meglamaniacs are actually saying.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by efw

Stupid

There's a huge difference between Trumps agenda and Obamas (or any previous president)....Little Kim and/or his military advisors sees this difference and they know damn well the outcome if they continue down the road they're now on.... Little Rocket Man has choices....live long and prosper....or die........go down in history as a hero for N. Korea or a brutal dictator whose policies led to the suffering and starvation of millions of people...

If there ever was a president who could convince Kim on which road to take, it would be Trump...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No rational person wants war on the Korean peninsula. Trump has given Kim Jong-un reason to doubt Trump is rational. If the meeting with Trump convinces Kim that Trump is willing to go to war, then there's a good chance there will be peace. I think Trump is the right guy at the right time to solve the NK problem one way or the other, but as a rational person I hope it's not by war.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody wants to see the NK people suffer any more than they already are under that nutjob. Best thing could happen he steps down, free markets open up. China sends some 25 cent flashlites and plastic rakes over there and they get some knock off Calvin Kleins. Beer and hot wings all around!

LOL
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Go President Trump. He needs to gouge out one of his eyes right at the start to let the little gerbil sob know he is serious. The pos gerbil is out of time. He is used to saber rattling and we run over and give him billions to stop and he laughs all the way to get more nuclear power. Trump has him on the ropes and now is the time to rip his head off and crap in his neck.

IC B3

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I would love to see Trump pat kim on the head

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Nobody wants to see the NK people suffer any more than they already are under that nutjob. Best thing could happen he steps down, free markets open up. China sends some 25 cent flashlites and plastic rakes over there and they get some knock off Calvin Kleins. Beer and hot wings all around!

China probably has a lot to do with Kims supposed change of heart.....Trumps threats of imposing stiff tariffs on whomever he sees fit to impose them on, might have had wider implications than many realize.... It wouldn't surprise me at all, to find out that China and N. Korea are jointly working on a plan to ease N. Korea into the free market and dramatically cut their military spending...there's no need for it and everybody knows it....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (1_deuce, 2500HD, 5sdad, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 25 invisible), 1,910 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,976
Posts18,499,485
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.