Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 84 of 165 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0 is too stupid to worry about our laws or constitution being destroyed by tyranny. Hes stupid enough to think the Zeros and Hillarys of the really care about him and will do so until their minions takes his bullets. Even then he will accept is as being for the public good.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
“Jello is too stupid”!!!! No truer words have been spoken on this thread...

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mr. Delusional sure is working hard trying to convince us. He’s really reaching now

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Mr. Delusional sure is working hard trying to convince us. He’s really reaching now

T

hat's what DOPE and falling off a ladder and manginitis will do to a metrosexual like JeffOBAMA..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO's living proof that you can't fix stupid.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"When MSNBC's Katy Tur asked, “Do you think that they have something on the president?” Nunberg responded: “I think they may. I think that he may have done something during the election, but I don't know that for sure."

In an interview airing later on CNN, Nunberg elaborated cryptically: "The way they asked about his business dealings, the way they asked if you had heard anything even while I was fired, it just made me think that they suspected something about him.”

Ultimately, Nunberg told CNN that Trump “may very well have done something during the election with the Russians."

He said specifically that he felt former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page "was colluding with the Russians" but suggested Page might have been a lone wolf. He also said he believes that Mueller thinks Roger Stone, his own political ally, colluded via contacts with WikiLeaks."

Thus is FUN! For me anyway. SUX2BU as per usual.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Keep dreaming you delusional idiot!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another page of the JEFFOVARY Chronicles, a peek inside the mind of a serial idiot.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So Jell0, what do you think of Hillary paying for the made up Steeles Russian Dossier on Trump?

Is it collusion youre concerned about or only the possibility of Trumps collusion?

Are you concerned about illegalities or only those that dont involve Dimocraps, thus proving your disengenuous nature.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Another page of the JEFFOVARY Chronicles, a peek inside the mind of a serial idiot.
and the idiots who keep responding to him.

IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"When MSNBC's Katy Tur asked, “Do you think that they have something on the president?” Nunberg responded: “I think they may. I think that he may have done something during the election, but I don't know that for sure."

Thus is FUN! For me anyway. SUX2BME as per usual.

This is the best you can do? A nobody who got fired early on in the campaign who comes right out and says "but I don't know that for sure."".
That's all it takes for you go into orgasmic paroxysms?

You are such a disingenuous troll. Your best talent has been to milk your foolishness upwards to 1700 posts.

Take a look back at your early posts on this thread, back when you were the Manchurian Troll, a Leftist operative cloaked in the woolen trappings of being reasonable. Along the journey, you cast aside your facade of moderatism and now show your true self like a werewolf in the moonlight. "I am troll! Hear me roar!"

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When asked by Tara Palmeri whether [Nunberg] thought the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt, he said: "No, I don’t think it’s a witch hunt."
"There’s a lot [of] there there, and that’s a sad truth," he said. "[But] I don’t believe it leads to the president."

He's loopy, but he's in a position to know.

Pretty obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that someone (uh, Manafort) committed treason by engaging with our primary global adversary to effect the process of our democracy.

The problem for Trump is, as I've said over and over to you [bleep], is that if he had even the slightest inkling of this, then he's CLEARLY acted to obstruct in the time since then. Not even questionable. On top of lying to the American people scores (hundreds?) of times since.

It's gonna be some awesome political theater. The truly unfortunate thing is that a very legit political movement is gonna end up tarred and feathered alongside him. Dead serious there. That's a bummer.

You guys remember when I called all this like some kind of Campfire Nostradamus while all y'all whined and hollered? I sure do. Luckily for me it's all here in writing so I can simply dig it back up when the lying sacks of shït like Bigfish try to deny it.

Ironically, it ain't that I'm that good. It's that y'all have sucked major ass on this one. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Howdy folks. Been a while.

I was curious how many here saw the HIC's declaration of no collusion to mean..... well, anything.... but I just didn't feel like wading through the Campfire drivel. Suffice it to say that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if some here ran with that, but I'll add that it's my sincere hope that y'all are smarter than that....?

So Dowd is out. His weird "I pray..." fiasco was a peek behind the chaos curtain though, wasn't it. Yes it was.

My thoughts of the moment are that things will be coming to a head in the next month or so. Mueller has done a fantastic job of managing a "no leaks" investigation, so I'm just going by the level of obvious panic in Trumpland and by folks like Hicks abandoning ship. She'll be a playa in the upcoming dramas; for instance she was involved in Trump drafting the patently dishonest statement about the meeting at Trump Tower. My guess is she's been flipped, or will soon. She's not going to prison for the best years of her life to protect a 71 year old billionaire (sic) serial liar. At a bare minimum she's trying to limit further legal liabilities. Smart gal, round heels notwithstanding.

Again, you guys are living in a separate reality so I don't know exactly how you are being manipulated by FOX et al. For instance, did you know that it's unlikely that Mueller will actually subpoena Trump, and do you know why that is? Did you catch the utterly specious basis for Napolito's supposed argument a couple days ago? Kinda doubt it but I hope your brains are still functioning well enough to see that kind of thing even through the propaganda. Make no mistake, you are being manipulated just as much if not more so that the Left ever was by the MSM. Do you realize this? Would you admit it if you did? Do you even CARE or has the hot blood of tribalism dinned your ears?

I'll wrap by saying for about the 10th time that I'm not a supporter of an obstruction charge unless it's some seriously egregious stuff. I'll still admit to the possibility that this is an innocent man who's personality has led him to a perilous place. That's not what I think is the case; but it's possible.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just when I think you can't get any dumber you prove me wrong.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jeffrey,

Not sure what you wrote on this subject but felt obliged to remind you that you’re dumbest pussy on the internet’s.

That’s including the Facebooks.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeff-O, I assume you reside in PDX proper or the west side, maybe even the hills overlooking the Portland skyline. Not all Oregonians feel as you...One does not have to be a Fox viewer for labels of ignorance to be handed out by liberals who feel superior because they watch MSNBC or CNN. It’s whichever vacuum you prefer.

Some, networks do a better job trying to explain the clean up process required in government, like Fox, then the Leftist networks who just want us to continue to live in a filthy house created by 8 years of elitist entitlement governance that now don’t want their dirt exposed by the current administration.

As an Oregonian, I’am ashamed when Portland makes national news for the destruction and protests performed by the radial left. Most who participate is these acts of violence to property and person are NOT even a registered to voter. No surprise. They Left enjoys these types of people. This is really their base. Radical. Handout Seeking. Violent. And Social Media Opressive to anyone who challenges them for change in a new, correct direction...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's cooooming. grin

Brennen's comment the other day was exactly what I was saying was the problem IF Trump had indeed colluded with the Kremlin to affect our election. It's not so much that he won, or Clinton lost. IDGAF about Hillary [bleep] Clinton. What I do care about- as should we all- is that a country we've been at some form of cold war or the other with since 1946 would have so much leverage on POTUS. Think about it, guys. You aren't idiots; you've gotten a read on what makes Donald Trump tick by now. So riddle me this: what WOULDN'T Trump do to prevent the utter destruction of the Trump global brand? And what could the Kremlin do at a drop of a hat at any time to a colluding POTUS? THAT'S the problem here.

Anyway. No point in talking sense here. crazy It'll get rammed up your patooties soon enough.

In the final months before the 2016 election, top Trump campaign aide Rick Gates was in contact with a former member of Russian military intelligence whose background he knew about, according to a new court filing by Mueller’s office.
“Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agents assisting the Special Counsel’s Office assess that Person A has ties to a Russian intelligence service and had such ties in 2016,” states a sentencing memo in the case of Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer who pleaded guilty to lying to federal prosecutors earlier this year

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's not so much that he won, or Clinton lost. IDGAF about Hillary [bleep] Clinton.

Sure.

Sure you don't.

Surely you haven't been incessantly tapping that out for 1.5 years now...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
patooties

"patooties"? what a F A G G O T...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brennen has as much credibility as you do........

You're a fool Jeff.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 84 of 165 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (450yukon, 375sunrise, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 21 invisible), 1,976 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,507
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.