Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Simplifying life...

All prices are shipped from my FFL.

MO, checks. Will ship ASAP when funds and FFL clear.

Ask any questions ahead of time. If you want more pics (via text/email/here), just ask.

First ‘’I’ll take it’ = first priority (unless you have a sketchy Classifieds history).

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Charter Arms Target .44 Special.

Excellent shape. Good shooter and nice packing wheelie (light!) Has the Pachy boot grips on it; factory grips included.

$425 w/ factory case

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Glock 34

Thought I’d use this for practical matches but just don’t have time from work.

Hackathorn Tritium sights.

Ghost Elite connector and spring kit with polish job.

Replaced factory extended slide release with slim version (kept hitting it with thumbs forward grip). Original incl.

Extended slide takedown lever.

Factory case and accessories.

$650

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ruger Single Ten .22 LR

Lipseys version with aluminum grip saving a few ounces (4.62” bbl, if it wasn’t obvious).

Factory box.

I’ll throw in a cheap Uncle Mikes nylon holster—(cuz I’m a generous guy) 😎

$475

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ruger SR9c

This was my fave carry pistol—till I discovered the Glock 19....

Complete Galloway spring kit, polished striker and connector. Really nice trigger for a striker.

Mag disconnected disabled.

Three dot night sights.

Factory 10 rd with two 17 rd mags with the spacers.

Factory box and original parts included.

$500

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If interested, I have a StealthGear USA ONYX AIWB I’d throw in for +$50. Best IWB holsters I’ve ever used (especially in hot weather).

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ruger SR22

Sweet little trail pistol—just found I usually carry my 22/45 or GP44.

Factory box, acc. incl.

2 mags.

$300

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley .44 Mag 3.75” bbl

Great trail gun. FO front sight.

Spring kit and polished trigger. Nice light, crisp trigger.

Factory box.

If interested, for another $50 I’ll include a Simply Rugged Sourdough pancake holster (offer only good with gun purchase)

$600 (gun only)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Where's the Sig?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
SIG P220 “Made in West Germany” marked

Some holster wear and light dings near muzzle. The only .45 I’ve had that equals my Glocks in reliability.

Hogue grips. Can’t remember if I have the originals or other non-finger groove Hogues, but I’ll include whatever I find)

Spring kit.

Three dot Night sights.

Short reset trigger mod added (nice!)

3 mags—two 7 rd and one 8 rd.

No box.

If interested, add $50 for a Stealth Gear USA ONYX IWB holster.

$750

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Smith & Wesson 686+ Perfomance Center

Beautiful handgun with excellent trigger. One of few guns I haven’t modified the innards. I really wanted to love this gun but I just can’t get ‘into’ the .357 Mag. 😏

Has the Hogue Boot grips on it. Factory wood grips included.

Factory box.

If interested, for an additional $50 I’ll throw in two HKS speedloaders and a full box of Speer Gold Dot 125 gr (50rds) WITH purchase of the revolver.

$900

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Smith & Wesson 1911Sc E-Series .45 ACP

I sooo wanted to love this gun and be a 1911 guy but it can’t match up to my Glock 30S (save the hate mail!) for a carry gun. It was setup EXACTLY as I wanted—night sights, extended safety, round butt, etc. Alas, my loss—your gain.

Great shape, but it does have some ‘scratches’ on the lower part of the back strap (see pics). I bought a kit to eliminate the FLGR and will throw that in.

One 7 rd mag. Four 8 rd Chip McCormick mags.

Factory box

$1100

For another $50, I have a Stealth Gear USA ONYX IWB for it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 13 invisible), 1,310 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,678
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.