Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Started Sydney Crosby had a hat trick against the Flyers.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Predators fan here. I'm going to the game in Nashville Thursday. Hoping for a great win. I was at the Stanley Cup finals when Crosby won the mvp. As a Preds fan it stunk. Go Preds!!! - tnscouter

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fu** sissy Crosby. Whiny ass little girl in a Mans world. At least Malkin will stand up for himself and not turtle when somebody plays a physical game against him.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Sharks fan here.

Just watched Evander Kane's first ever playoff game - 2 goals.

Thank you Sabers!

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
Fu** sissy Crosby. Whiny ass little girl in a Mans world. At least Malkin will stand up for himself and not turtle when somebody plays a physical game against him.

Jesus, hate to see you when you are upset.. anyhow hoping for a 4th cup for as you say to fuc king sissy Crosby and Pittsburgh Penguins!

Last edited by 79S; 04/12/18.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tnscouter
Predators fan here. I'm going to the game in Nashville Thursday. Hoping for a great win. I was at the Stanley Cup finals when Crosby won the mvp. As a Preds fan it stunk. Go Preds!!! - tnscouter

I don't think Colorado has a chance they might stretch it to 5 games. But will not be surprised if the predators take it in 4. It's always good too see the capitols lose as well.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
79S: Thursday night's Predators game was awesome. The arena rocks and is so loud I wear earplugs. The atmosphere is just one giant party wrapped around the game with the Preds being the star of the show.

They have choreographed cheers, and to hear 17,000 people chanting "you suck its all your fault" to the Avalanche goalie when a puck gets by him is so overwhelming you almost feel bad for him.

Rascal Flatts performed the National anthem with military guards present. Someone tossed a catfish onto the ice and the crowd roared with delight. And during an intermission, the Kansas front man, John Elefante performed with his band and sang old Kansas hits. (There is a music stage in the stands behind the goal and they have music acts during intermissions.) His voice remains true to many songs from my day - Carry On Wayward Son, Dust In The Wind, and others.

While the Preds started off out of sync and slowly they coalesced, built a head of steam and finished off strong. An empty goal was icing on the cake.

If any of you are fans or have kids that are Preds fans let me know. I'll send you some swag from the games. Towels, pins, necklaces and such. Go Preds!!! - tnscouter

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Another exciting game in Nashville. 5- 4 Predators win. Looking forward to the Boston game tonight. - tnscouter

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by tnscouter
Thursday night's Predators game was awesome. The arena rocks and is so loud I wear earplugs. The atmosphere is just one giant party wrapped around the game with the Preds being the star of the show.

Have to say I grew up playing the game, coaching it and attending a few NHL games over the years but that arena and those Preds just about make a bucket list item for me …. looks like a blast.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Stricks: You're right about it being a bucket list item for hockey fans. The event is incredible and Nashville is a fun place to visit. The Preds celebrated their hundredth straight sell-out a few months ago and the season tickets are sold out for next year. The franchise was in a precarious position early in their life but they are firing on all cylinders now with over a thousand people on the season ticket waiting list. If you find yourself in Nashville during the next season and want to go to a game let me know. I can probably hook you up with great seats for cost depending on the game. - tnscouter

IC B3

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The pens got there asses handed to them last night. See what happens in Philadelphia for th 3rd game. Those games in Nashville look pretty exciting that’s for sure. I’m just novice when it comes to hockey but I would love to see a game between Montreal and Toronto preferably in Montreal. I hear those games are something else..

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Preds fan here also. Wife and I have been to a few games the last few years, we are trying to score some tickets to a playoff game this year. It is easily the best professional sporting event I have ever been to.

And - pphhhuck the Penguins! Crosby is such a puss, someone needs to knock his block off

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The Bruins are just manhandling Toronto. Lots of scoring and plenty of fighting. The Harvard kid Donato acquitted himself nicely stepping in for an injured player. The Philly vs. Pitt game tomorrow is going to be a good one to watch. - tnscouter

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Bruins look like a cup team

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by kroo88
Bruins look like a cup team

kroo88: As much as I would enjoy the Preds playing the Bruins because of the Boston and Harvard aspects the Preds really don't want to strap them on. Boston looked unbeatable tonight. - tnscouter

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My Hawks traded away Panarin last summer and it showed.

So it's anyone besides the Penguins for me.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by kroo88
My Hawks traded away Panarin last summer and it showed.

So it's anyone besides the Penguins for me.

Yup. I'm an ABP fan
Anybody But Penquins
Love to see the Golden Knights stick it to the teams that didn't need them.

Dave
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cotis
Preds fan here also. Wife and I have been to a few games the last few years, we are trying to score some tickets to a playoff game this year. It is easily the best professional sporting event I have ever been to.

And - pphhhuck the Penguins! Crosby is such a puss, someone needs to knock his block off

Go Penguins!

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Go Flyers!!!

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cotis

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

437 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 2500HD, 1lesfox, 38 invisible), 2,084 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,862
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.