Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Cohen is/was a "fixer", willing to do whatever it takes to fix a clients problems. Not necessarily in the most ethical way, but efficient.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rickt300
So the FBI/Mueller wiretapped one of Trumps attorney's and then raided the attorney's office looking for proof that Trump knew about the payment? So what if he did? They apparently taped a couple of conversations between the president and his attorney. Seems like a heavy civil rights abuse right there!

I know that warrants and the constitution don’t apply anymore but how is that legal and how is this not a witch hunt?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No conversations were taped or listened to, only tracked call to/from Cohen's phone...according to reports

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This whole Stormy Daniels angle is a long shot away from Russian Collusion that was SUPPOSED to be in Muellers cross hairs. Enough proof to me that there's no there there........proof to me that the SWAMP wants to hang the man, no matter for what, just hang him and anyone and everyone around him. Witch hunt of all witch hunts.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
No conversations were taped or listened to, only tracked call to/from Cohen's phone...according to reports

Riiiiiighttt......

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Riiiiiighttt......

Yea smile...but they've corrected the reports...time will tell, someone will leak the truth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yea smile...but they've corrected the reports...time will tell, someone will leak the truth.

Nah.

They'll leak what fits the agenda. Not the truth.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by TRnCO
This whole Stormy Daniels angle is a long shot away from Russian Collusion that was SUPPOSED to be in Muellers cross hairs. Enough proof to me that there's no there there........proof to me that the SWAMP wants to hang the man, no matter for what, just hang him and anyone and everyone around him. Witch hunt of all witch hunts.

Bingo, this ^^ is the only goal. They have to get him before the oversight committee gets their hands on the documents they've been after, (and have a constitutional right to see), for months. Those documents will prove the FBI, and DOJ were weaponized against DJT right from the beginning. Its a race now, and you can see its heating up.....good vs evil. Lets hope Trump and his team are thinking two steps ahead, and the oversight committee impeaches that rat Rosinstien forthwith. To bad Rudy G wouldnt have taken the AJ post when it was offered to him....a whole bunch of those swamp rats would be behind bars where they belong by now. Sessions is Trumps biggest mistake, he's worse than killary in my opinion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Filthy rich man pays loose woman to keep her mouth shut. Nothing illegal about that. Now hopefully that agreement is is written form so he can burn her in court.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe Trump should put Hillary on the payroll????

She needs a job and she's rehearsed the line "at this point what difference does it make?"

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The FBI just needs to be shut down.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CORRECTION: Earlier today, NBC News reported that there was a wiretap on the phones of Michael Cohen, President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, citing two separate sources with knowledge of the legal proceedings involving Cohen.

But three senior U.S. officials now dispute that, saying that the monitoring of Cohen’s phones was limited to a log of calls, known as a pen register, not a wiretap where investigators can actually listen to calls.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Fuggin' Sessions.

Talk about fiddling while Rome burns... mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I agree, they are crooked to the core.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A pen register is placed across a telephone line to record the numbers called by that line. It requires access to the cable pair of the line being monitored. I placed a couple back when I was a real telephone man, not just a circuit pack monkey. Once was to catch a Blue Boxer, another as a result of a Network Harms report which was just some head case banging on the dial for grins. The first was under the supervision of our security people; the second was just a maintenance operation.

The same info could be acquired from the telco, but that would put someone else in the loop.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was NOT a Wiretap. They kept a Pen Register on one of his phones and some of his Email accounts. A PEN register logs all the numbers that call a line and the length of the calls. It does NOT record actual conversations.

NBC screwed up and made a lame correction.

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TRnCO

Bluntly, As I understand it Mueller in the course of his investigation of collusion/potential collusion came across some compelling evidence of criminal activity. Recognizing that was not his charter he turned it over to an appropriate agency to decide what if anything to do about it. It was duly passed up the line and signed off on as a serious matter every step of the way.right to the top of the DOJ by people who fully understood the serious nature of the next steps. This all so far is on Cohen who screwed up big time. That one of the people peripherally involved in what DOJ has as at the least prima facie evidence of criminal activity has at the least unwittingly involved Trump and exposed aspects of Trump's activity that he would prefer not be exposed.

This is not on Mueller. Mueller did nothing more than what any lawyer as an officer of the court is ethically bound to do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Banana Republic justice, when's the coup?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djpaintless
It was NOT a Wiretap. They kept a Pen Register on one of his phones and some of his Email accounts. A PEN register logs all the numbers that call a line and the length of the calls. It does NOT record actual conversations.

Why wouldn't they just subpoena the phone records from Ma' Bell ?, wouldn't that supply the same info ?...Cohen uses cell phones quite a bit, that's the only way they can get that info.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djpaintless

Why wouldn't they just subpoena the phone records from Ma' Bell ?, wouldn't that supply the same info ?...Cohen uses cell phones quite a bit, that's the only way they can get that info.

The FBI siezed 16 cell phones from Cohen.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/michael-cohen-fbi-raid-phones/2018/04/26/id/856980/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,635 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,393
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.