Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
No mistake.
Right after the rule change I ordered my Hoyt with 65% let off.
Two reasons.
Like the feel of 65% letoff.
And the old rules were fine.

For somebody supposedly representing others, and or having a business............you really are a disgrace.

You act like a drag queen with no stage. Pathetic.

You were talking out of your ass again and you posted

Real bowhunters only.............you mean those that have 65% let off or less bows............oh wait a minute...................

This told me you didn’t have a clue about P&Y so I informed you that you had your head up your ass (again) so I educated you (again)

Then you posted

P&Y rules used to say no more that 65% letoff.
It appears They changed it (around 2004).
IMHO they shouldn't have.......

Then you edited your comment to remove “it appears” to make it look like you knew of what I had just educated you about.

What a dope.

LOL. What a liberal Dem turd. You cant dig yourself out of this fail. Just admit the ef'd up and move along. When you hit bottom, quit digging you dope. grin grin

I represent me and none other. I'm attending a great orgs gathering and getting the word out about it. Nobody here represents P&Y.

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/04/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hi dad, like my puppy dog nose and ears?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
I find it funny that the idiot types post after post spending so much time to try to be accepted. Wouldn't ya take the hint and move on? For the most part, he gets much of the same from the other forums so I guess any attention is good attention. Lmao

I have always thought that Ron must be the biggest dunce/most dense person that I have ever seen on any forum. He doesn't let people join his blog because he KNOWS that it will get blown up. Must suck to go through life being a HUGE jack-wagon.

BTW....nice avatar wink

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Hi dad, like my puppy dog nose and ears?

Awwwww....very cute.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_wi
He doesn't let people join his blog because he KNOWS that it will get blown up.

Its clear you don't know what a blog is or how one operates. A blog is not a forum.

Keeping with my theme of educating morons, it was inevitable you would get your turn. Let me know if there is anything else you are stuck on and I will educate you on that too. wink

https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/blog.html

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I'm also pleased you have been repeatedly visiting my blog and you even attempted to join. There is a great deal for you to learn and be educated on so by all means, continue your normal visits. Its always good to hear from regular visitor/fans. You and thousands of other visitors/fans make it all worth while. grin

But yours is the first tantrum for lack of being able to have more access and interaction to me. Pouting about not being able to join is a new one on me. You can use this forum to fill your desire to interact with me. I'm happy to grant you an audience here. What a treat that must be for you. grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
I'm also pleased you have been repeatedly visiting my blog and you even attempted to join. There is a great deal for you to learn and be educated on so by all means, continue your normal visits. Its always good to hear from regular visitor/fans. You and thousands of other visitors/fans make it all worth while. grin

Just a FYI for you because you are so dense...I have never tried to join your blog or have been to it. I never click on any of your irrelevant links, so feel free to think you are special by posting them. Blog away you meaningless moron.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
We both know better than that. But that will be our secret. wink Your visit and attempt to join (and being denied) is only known by visitors. (like you) after they have visited. You would not be aware of what you pout about unless you have been visiting (many times, so thanks for that)

by all means, continue to scroll through and continue to enjoy the content I provide. I wont tell anybody how many times you visit. wink

You have an opportunity to actually see me in person at the P&Y event. Stop by my booth and I promise to make time for you. I can autograph items you bring (limit 3) What a treat that would be for you.

T-Bone stopped by one of my booth appearances to meet me and get his picture taken with me and to buy some product. This could be you.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
We both know better than that. But that will be our secret. wink Your visit and attempt to join (and being denied) is only known by visitors. (like you) after they have visited. You would not be aware of what you pout about unless you have been visiting (many times, so thanks for that)

Wow...you are as dense as I think you are. Thanks for proving my point.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
So if you are a bowhunter or wish to be. There is a lot to see and do. All forms of bows and arrow are allowed. All bowhunters and those wanting to be a bowhunter are welcome.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Wow...you are as dense as I think you are. Thanks for proving my point.

This could be you. you don't just have to slink around my blog.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He doesn't let people join his blog because he KNOWS that it will get blown up.

Its clear you don't know what a blog is or how one operates. A blog is not a forum.

You are right and reaffirmed how much of a dunce you are since you keep accusing me of trying to join your blog. I have never tried to join your blog or ever looked at it...nice try dunce. If I tried joining your garbage blog as you claim...post your proof here, I'd love to see it.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Yeah I edited my comment.
My initial statement was "it appears they changed it around 2005"
I was not sure of the exact year.
Went back and saw it was 2004 and subbed that in/changed statement.
Try to spin it as something else.

No grown person acts the way you do, unless they're a democrat/queer.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/05/18.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Knew the rule changed, not sure about year.
Bought my Hoyt Protec in 2005.......knew it was around then.
Never really worried about the exact yr..........since I dislike bows of more than 65% letoff.
The rule change didn't affect my gear choice.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
You are the typical Liberal Democrat. Spin and spin and change the story. You edited your post because I educated you on the subject matter. You can try the turn move of making up a bs story but aint nobody buying noir BS. Im just glad I could bring you up to speed on the subject matter.

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/05/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Says the non voter....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sorry, come from a line of strong conservatives.
Successful.
Read: no democrats.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/08/18.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Nice try. I can spot a far leaning leftist liberal Hillary supporter from 2 forties away.

You is one.

Just like you tried to trick folks into thinking you actually knew about the P&Y changes you will try to con readers into thinking you are not a lib.

We are not buying it. wink

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Nice try.

Not really.

Spin spin spin...........just like when you're on Anderson Cooper's rod.

Attention whoring with lies and delusions of grandeur.........

I hope Trump wins another term so libs like you can freak out and suicide.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Nice act. You Hillary supporters cant bluff your way out. You have been exposed. cry cry

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,711
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.