Left home at 9:30 this morning to make it to a lunch date with a bud, The wife and kid and I headed up to Neah Bay, Neah bay is on the Makah Indian reservation out on the tip of Washington States Olympic Peninsula. I had never been there so it seemed a good time to go. We went to the Makah museum, which is fantastic, The town looked just like every other town on the Washington Coast, depressed. Junk cars every where and run down houses. Too bad it is such a beautiful place. It's not just the tribal folks, it's every where. Headed back towards home to meet a friend for lunch in Joyce. When we got there he had a dozen nice Dungeness crab ready to boil.
Normally I do not drink beer, but there are exceptions and hot crab is always one of the exceptions. I devoured at least 3 crab and drank two ice cold beers. This makes me want to look for a plot of land for a vacation place, land there is cheap. Looked at 60 acres for $39.000 no power and probably never will be, thats perfect, now I need to get three to five other friends interested and we can buy this place, form a not for profit corporation and have a hunting club. I did see three elk near this place. So 340 miles later I'm home the truck got 21mpg and all is well with my world tonight.
Clam chowder tomorrow.

Last edited by Bullwnkl; 01/19/03.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual