Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
By the time I was twenty, I had been working 60 to 80 hour weeks for eight years to help support five younger siblings. There was not a liberal bone in my body at that time!

But it was not because I had no heart. If you want bread next winter, you best get to planting some wheat.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There's tons of brainless people then... Millions and millions.

But we knew that.

Yes...because I seem to meet most of them.

Just remember - nearly half the population has below-average intelligence. crazy

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
When I was young the working people were Democrats. Times have changed. Bastids at union hall still tell everyone to vote Democrat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
"If you are not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at forty, you have no brain."

What do you think about that?

I guess, based on that, I never had a heart.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Churchill's thoughtful words were not appreciated by me at age 20. It is difficult to conserve ammo when using a minigun and of course I was heartless.

Oh Phu Bai, oh Phu Bai,
It's one helluva place
The organization's a phuocin' disgrace!
There's captains and majors
and light colonels too
With thumbs up there azzholes
and nothing to do.

They stand on the runway
They scream and they shout
About all those things
they know nothing about
For all of their trouble
They might as well be
a shovelin' chitt
in the South China Sea.

There's more but I will respect your politically correct liberal ways.
For now.

Ring, Ding, blow it out your...

Sorry, I lied.

Better days are comin'
bye and bye!
You'll wonder where
the yellow went
When napalm
hits the orient!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Liberal and dems are a cancer on this country.

I wish people would just come out and admit the fact that today's Democrats are flat out communists. A few years back the American Communist Party sued the Democrats for stealing their platform. Anybody remember that little incident that the MSM rapidly shelved. Wonder how that came out? Probably settled and agreed to rule the country as brothers or some such.

A few days back someone posted a picture of a newspaper clipping showing the rules to take over a country. It's been declared a hoax several times over. Maybe so, but doesn't anyone besides me see that it's exactly what is going on in this country today? Does anyone besides me see that although couched in other words it's exactly what the communists, errr Democrats are doing today?

I'm not asking anyone here to agree with me. Just asking that you consider the possibility with an open mind.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
A few years ago, I had some twit, 25yo California girl tell me: "my dad says we all start out as Liberals, and people become Republicans when they get old & bitter". I just nodded, because I was in a work environment, and nothing I said would have made a difference.

I have NEVER been a Liberal!

I believe in the premise: the Gov. can't give some people free things, without taking money from people that work for it.
I believe in the 2nd amendment as a "check" on corrupt Gov. rule. Which we would have had (again) if Hitlery won
I believe the borders of our Country should be secure and immigration controlled/monitored
I believe gays, trans.....all those XYZABCs can do WHATEVER they want, but don't tell me I should consider it normal, or a source of pride
I believe all International agreements should have the USAs best interest at heart. Not visa versa
I believe abortion should only be used for rape victims or medical reasons, not used as a form of birth control

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I thought everyone was chasing tail at 20?

Conservative tail.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've been an anti-democRAT since I was a child when Johnson was prez and that might have been part of it.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
TomT,

You hit the nail on the head! I couldn't have said it better!

Jim

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJY66
Unfair to intelligent twenty year olds. There is nothing kind hearted about the record of communism.

I've never been a liberal.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
The research says that somewhere around your early 20’s, you're as liberal as you’re ever gonna get. Not necessarily “liberal” but as far left as you’ll ever be...

That’s where the real world hits a lot of snowflakes in the face.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,513
Posts18,472,386
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.