Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is the symbol on top of his head?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ali was a good boxer, in the sense that he had the reaction time to take most punches while he was moving away.

Frazier was the exception, because Frazier was one in a million with that left hand, throwin it while his head was duckin.

Ali's famous "lines" were written by his jew handlers, and credited to him by a liberal press.

Ali fell prey to his liberal handlers, which led, amazingly, to his muslim stupidity.

Ali's comments about Frazier were pathetic and should bar him from any consideration as "the greatest", even knowing his boxing career wasn't in any way outstanding.

Ali was a great self-promoter, a questionable legacy since he was a direct ancestor of "Niqqer Ray Leonard", who led to Floyd May beat her, boxers who, because of their melanin, were carried through lackluster careers by the media.

Thankfully, that era appears to be ending.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I was an avid Ali fan from the beginning but I think a pardon is meaningless as well as undeserved. GD

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If it will irritate liberals, I'm for it...and I'm not an Ali fanboy by any means.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Ali served his time in prison, he doesn't need a pardon.

Dead people don't have much use for one either.

Yeah, when I'm gone set the toaster to "Extra Crispy." Distribute as feelings dictate.

I hope there's a minimal amount of feelings involved. A lake or body of water will do. Just not the DC swamp. Maybe somewhere there's trout.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If it helps win the black vote, do it.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ali's conviction was overturned. No crime to be pardoned.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
No way he will do that, but he would get a lot of black votes. It would enrage the veterans in this country. The dead Vietnam vets will rise from their graves!!!!

That is the great joke on the GOP........if we show the Negroes we're nice to them, and will give them something, they will vote for us. Sorry Charlie.......this ain't the Field Of Dreams, where if you build it, they will come. The Democrats got the Negro vote a long time ago, and they'll always give them more than the GOP will.

Screw Ali, he's dead, so what in the Hades is a pardon going to accomplish. I didn't vote for Trump to give a pardon to every Negro in the woodpile, or to entertain the mudshark, Kim Kardashian in the oval office.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So what if Trump is successful changing the Black vote from 96% Dem to only 80%? Doesn’t sound like much, but is is a crack in the Dem dam. There are educated Blacks, more and more with university degrees that really don’t want to follow the Dems, but don’t speak out for fear of condemnation by their peers. More of them voted for Trump than they admit to for that very reason.

African American unemployment is at its lowest in recorded history. Trump said he’d bring them jobs and he had, but not thought give aways. I remember civil rights activist Hosea Williams said he voted for Reagan in ‘84 simply because he passed the MLK holiday. His point was Reagan supported something he thought was important, and Williams, a life long Dem and State Representative voted Reagan over Mondale. The pendulum swinging back starts somewhere. Cruz/Rubio/ Kasich were never going to make inroads into that voting block. Trump can. More erosion to their Party unity is good for America.

Not every African American is raised in a slum without a father and joins a gang or becomes a prostitute at 12, despite what some around here might think. The Black Middle and Upper Middle class (which didn’t exist 25 years ago) is growing and they have no need for the poverty pimps and only need an reason to leave that voting cesspool.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't even know Cassius Clay was dead.

I guess I'm not keeping up.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
So what if Trump is successful changing the Black vote from 96% Dem to only 80%? Doesn’t sound like much, but is is a crack in the Dem dam. There are educated Blacks, more and more with university degrees that really don’t want to follow the Dems, but don’t speak out for fear of condemnation by their peers. More of them voted for Trump than they admit to for that very reason.

African American unemployment is at its lowest in recorded history. Trump said he’d bring them jobs and he had, but not thought give aways. I remember civil rights activist Hosea Williams said he voted for Reagan in ‘84 simply because he passed the MLK holiday. His point was Reagan supported something he thought was important, and Williams, a life long Dem and State Representative voted Reagan over Mondale. The pendulum swinging back starts somewhere. Cruz/Rubio/ Kasich were never going to make inroads into that voting block. Trump can. More erosion to their Party unity is good for America.

Not every African American is raised in a slum without a father and joins a gang or becomes a prostitute at 12, despite what some around here might think. The Black Middle and Upper Middle class (which didn’t exist 25 years ago) is growing and they have no need for the poverty pimps and only need an reason to leave that voting cesspool.

Here here!

Strong statement for these parts hatari..........but it's been my experience also.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thx. I've been expecting the Klansmen to refute this, but they've gone on to other topics it appears.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Steve
Ali's conviction was overturned. No crime to be pardoned.

This. Plus any draft transgression has already been pardoned by President Jimmy.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by philgood80
Originally Posted by hanco
No way he will do that, but he would get a lot of black votes. It would enrage the veterans in this country. The dead Vietnam vets will rise from their graves!!!!

And they are already voting democrat as it is!

Your comments show that both of you are pretty much full of s hit. And yes, I'm a Vietnam Vet.

Semper Fi.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Thx. I've been expecting the Klansmen to refute this, but they've gone on to other topics it appears.

Since the Klansmen are ignoring you, I'll stand in for them.

I used to listen to Rush, and he would get all giddy all the prospect of the GOP doing something in order to get some of the Black vote from the Democrats. He was so sure that the Blacks would listen to reason......it was the Republicans who were responsible for the Civil Rights Act getting passed, it was the Republicans who supported family values, a Republican president freed the slaves, and so on and so forth......and this was 20 years ago. Well, it didn't happen then, and it won't happen now.

The "myth"....and that's just what it is.....that there is a group of educated and hard working Blacks who are just ripe for picking, and all the GOP has to do is get them, and the Democrats are doomed. Ain't happening!!! There is no such group. The Negro mind has been programmed for many generations to believe one thing.......Whitey be out to get us. The Democrats seized on this opportunity years ago, and "bought" the Black vote with the welfare, and other give away programs.

Add to this the indisputable fact that Negroes stick together. I worked or USPS for over 30 years. I saw several instances where Blacks were fired for such things as theft and incompetence. In one case, a Negro clerk was fired for theft, and not only did they have her confession, but they also had it on video tape. Yet, her Black co-workers still defended her, claiming she was set up, and fired because she was Black and outspoken. It's also no different on the national level, with the BLM, and all the Blacks that support that. You don't hear about the Black middle and upper class refusing to go along with that, do you.......and you won't either, because they stick together...whether it's rioting over some Negro thug getting killed by the cops, or voting for the Democrats.

Dream on, and it's not a bad dream. It'd be nice to get some of the Democrat voter base away from them......but at what price would that come, and if it ever did happen, it would be for a price, not for any other reason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah, your no spokesman for the local Klan types, and I do not dismiss your, observations because they have validity. However, this group is undergoing a dynamic cultural shift. It is not lightning speed, but it is generational and the trend is positive.

I have a 50+ year old patient who's family is a great example. Highly educated lady, articulate, solid values. Her cousin is the same, actually a dentist in Memphis 60 years old. They sent their uncle to see me last week. Nice guy, 80 years old, completely illiterate. He was a blast from the past in speech, mannerisms and his vocabulary and syntax. I expected him to be some Blues legend from Memphis.Maybe he is?

My point here is that in one generation this family has gone from illiteracy to highly educated, from one stereotype of poor and illiterate to mainstream high achievers. These 2 ladies have adult children educated and working in Corporate America and they are not the ones the Dems can cater to. The Dems have nothing for them.

What I'm really saying is this segment of the Black community is growing and will continue to grow. Yes, the segment you are reporting on exists in larger numbers, but the highly educated ones want out of that culture and want their people to rise up out of that culture. They also face criticism of "selling out" from those who remain behind. We will see as this Millennial generation of Blacks goes to college in big numbers, more opting out of the eternal victimhood. It is a start and those numbers are growing. Then number of AA families - yes mom, dad, and kids - in the ATL area living a great life in suburbia in 2500 -3500 sq ft house in nice neighborhoods would boggle your mind. That did not exist 40 years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The reason Trump is up in the polls is because the world's #1 rapper, Kanye West, is now a Trump supporter.

That is a result of Candace Owens turning for Trump.

The average American black IQ is 85, but Kayne and Candice are on the tails of the distribution, several standard deviations out.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hatari, you're correct in that there is a group within the Black community who, or at least should be, is in a position to vastly improve their lot in life......and they should be. Several generations of such things as lower admissions standards, free education, and hiring quotas based on race, have given the Negro race the opportunity to pull itself up from the depths of society by becoming better educated and more financially secure. In theory, one would come to the conclusion that this group of people should, with their better education and money, start to look at life like the rest of us do. They should see that the Democrats want to control them and buy their votes for such things as free cell phones, and more food stamps. They should see that many of the things that they expect out of life ally them more towards the Conservative way of thinking than towards the Liberal side. In other words......converting them to the GOP should be a piece of cake. Right? But, it's far more complicated than that.

A friend of mine told me this story. His brother told him. A Black family moved into the brothers neighborhood, and became the "Whitest" Black family you ever saw. They were just like the White folks....they went to an all White church, sent their kids to a 99% White private school, socialized strictly with Whites, and were very hard working professional folks. They had a daughter, who upon graduating from high school, got a job at a very affluent local pharmacy. She came home after working there a few weeks, and told her father that she had been fired, because the owner had accused her of theft, and had said that all Negroes steal. Daddy called the local NAACP and they started demonstrating in front of the store. He then called a local TV station, told them what happened and they sent out a crew to do a story. Daddy went to the store, NAACP and TV reporter in hand to confront the owner. They did and were invited in the office, where they were showed the stores security cam footage.......and there was the daughter, on camera, stuffing money from the cash register in her pocket.....an estimated $300-500. Oops.....sorry......our bad......we're outa here.....said the accusers. Not so fast said the owner.....I didn't press charges against the girl as I didn't want to ruin her life, but you tried to ruin me and my store's reputation without even asking me what happened first. He then picked up the phone, called the police, and pressed charges against the girl.

That is how I'd say at least 95% of the Blacks think.......we're always innocent and ole Whitey is always out to get us......even when they are guilty. That mindset and way of thinking must change before Negroes can become open minded enough to see just who and what the Democrat Party is, and what they are doing.....not only to keep Black voters in line, but to the country as well. Their way of thinking is what keeps them from becoming what we think they could be.......that and a total lack of desire to actually change from a lifestyle that they've grown accustomed to, to one that would make Whites see them as good productive members of society.

Last edited by JamesJr; 06/10/18.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
What I don't understand is why no one has mentioned Don King and Ali's career. King was mob backed and Ali was his boy. I bet that if the truth were to come out; that George Foreman was told to lay down and quit the game until Ali was done. Same thing with Joe. It's about the money! The other thing that has me wondering is since when were Muslims pacifists? Tell that to the worst terrorists in the world! Looking back on the way things went in the last half century, it wasn't about what you folks want to blame all this on, it was a money thing and not much more.
Favor Center.

Presidents 100-'97
Distinguished Rifleman-'81
NRA Benefactor
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ali was a chicken-chit traitor, just like all the other traitors who fled the country.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 2ndwind, 29 invisible), 2,201 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,889
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.