Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Wait a minute...

It was all a prank?

P

Do you really believe he is in Florida..

Gotcha

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Does this mean The First Inaugural Sporter Weight Campfire Invitational is back on?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Mother of All 270 Threads. Can't believe how many people got sucked in to this. Lotta gentle souls on this site.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hide your pillows boys!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hide your pillows boys!!!!

Florida members can safely ignore this advice.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
As many of you know I've had a problem with alcohol for some time. And as some of you know this problem came to a head about a month or so ago when I not only lost some very close friends, but I also came very close to losing my family.

To make a long story short, the situation I was in caused me to reflect on what the root issue of all my problems truly are. It came down to two things:

1.) Myself.
2.) Alcohol.

This was not any easy thing to admit but once I admitted it, the changes (all for the better) started unfolding.

I am on my way to recovery and I thought that I had apologized to everybody that I had hurt in the past. Until I was visiting with an individual that attends the same AA meetings I do. He had mentioned that he logged onto Facebook and apologized to all the people he had never met, but assuredly offended and attacked while intoxicated. Initially I didn't think anything of his comment until I realized that even though this isn't Facebook, there are still real people with real names and real families that I have attacked on this forum.

I'm not talking about causal back-and-forth ribbing. I'm talking about the people that I personally attacked. I'm not talking about jokingly stating "GFY." I'm talking about the people I was purposely caustic to for no reason. I know now that even though we may still disagree on some topics, I didn't attack them because of what I thought of them. I attacked them because of what I thought of myself.

This list may not be all inclusive but this is the best list I could compile after a great deal of thought and reflection:

Kevin Gibson
JeffO
Take a Knee
Gunwizard
Curdog
RobJordan
bigsqueeze
djs

I would like to apologize to each and every one of the people I listed above. I don't expect all of you to forgive me and I don't expect all of you to accept my apology but I wanted to apologize regardless. Again, some of the things I wrote to all of you were more than just two people disagreeing. They were purposely hateful, and I apologize.

Last but not least I would like to apologize to Mr. Rick Bin. I've used his business to tear others down, when I should have been trying to build my life back up. I've blatantly disregarded his rules in an attempt to make others feel bad, so I could feel good.

I am sorry.

I will more than likely continue to post here if I feel I can help somebody with a question, but I will be posting far less than I have in the past. As anybody that has struggled with this illness knows, there are certain "triggers" I have to avoid right now and posting online is one of them.

If you feel I had slighted you in the past, please PM me. I don't want this post/thread to turn into a pissing match. I only want those that I listed to know how I feel.

Thank you and Happy Easter to all,

Travis

Ring any bells suckers

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You have to admit, this was the greatest prank ever, or at least until the story of moving to Florida. Travis should be in Vegas...

Maybe so, but if any of the clowns involvedbsuggested TAC as even remotely suitable for the .233, I’d be calling Hodgdon for verification.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

I'm not talking about causal back-and-forth ribbing. I'm talking about the people that I personally attacked. I'm not talking about jokingly stating "GFY." I'm talking about the people I was purposely caustic to for no reason.

Ease up on yourself.

It's just da innanet. Those people went to bed that night,...slept soundly,..and 2 days later they didn't even remember the handle of the person who had ranted at them.

You can apologize to them if you want,....but they'll just wrinkle up their forehead and ask,..."For what?"

Nobody pays any attention to this chit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I, for one, applaud a person willing to wrestle with his personal demons.

In Florida, even.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

In Florida, even.

Geno

+1

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I still can't believe he didn't apologize to Roy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm not talking about causal back-and-forth ribbing. I'm talking about the people that I personally attacked. I'm not talking about jokingly stating "GFY." I'm talking about the people I was purposely caustic to for no reason.

Ease up on yourself.

It's just da innanet. Those people went to bed that night,...slept soundly,..and 2 days later they didn't even remember the handle of the person who had ranted at them.

You can apologize to them if you want,....but they'll just wrinkle up their forehead and ask,..."For what?"

As much as I'd like to forgive Remington6MM, I'm not sure I'm ready yet.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I let Brother Tito wrestle mine.

I never liked wrestling, anyway,......sweaty, stinkin, fuggin' cretins grabbin all over ya here and there,...swingin' ya all up and down,...

fug that.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston

Ease up on yourself.

If he ever jumped in my chit,..I don't remember it. And even if he did,..I probably deserved it.

I don't rush to the computer every morning to see if there's an apology waiting for me.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
I looked at his list and have come to the conclusion that drunk or sober, I don't think I (or he) ever misread any of the [bleep] douchebags on his list.....EVAH!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I let Brother Tito wrestle mine.

I never liked wrestling, anyway,......sweaty, stinkin, fuggin' cretins grabbin all over ya here and there,...swingin' ya all up and down,...

fug that.

Had a friend in HS that used to wink at the opponent and lick his lips. That usually had them thinking about where they were going to be getting grabbed. My friend won a lot of matches!

I suppose if he had a Brother Tito he might have let him wrestle (rassle? ) instead.

Clark has to wrestle two or three other sides of himself daily.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ease up on yourself.

If he ever jumped in my chit,..I don't remember it. And even if he did,..I probably deserved it.

I don't rush to the computer every morning to see if there's an apology waiting for me.

LOL

Plagiarism is unforgivable.

You didn't read Remington6mm's whole post...

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Ease up on yourself.

If you realize it as a process and are patient and kind to yourself, it should come to you.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That lets me out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

If you realize it as a process and are patient and kind to yourself, it should come to you.

That reads like innuendo.

Page 67 of 68 1 2 65 66 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,951
Posts18,519,264
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.