-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Booo fuggin hoo, Trump didn't call Putin out in front of the world, do any of you think if he had that the narrative would have changed here in the US?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, so Vlad for Christmas at the White House ?...nice.

Hey we do it too, can't call Putin on it...roll over and play biitch.

Conservatives my azz !!!

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Our intelligence community has assessed that the the USA, my nation and the greatest nation on earth and one I would gladly die to defend today or any other day, has been attacked by a foreign power, and some of you and our President are actually defending the hostilities against this nation.

You all have either forgotten what Patriot means, and you might want to review the definition of treason.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
A real patriot recognizes his true enemies and true allies.

I am 10 times more worried about Obama, Hillary, and the cabal behind them, than I am of Putin.

That said, I am in no hurry to dismantle our nuclear deterent. Guess that shows what a danger I consider the globalists to be.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
All I know is,..Chuck Schumer is pissed off about it,..so something that benefits the Goyim must have occurred during the conference between Trump and Putin.

IC B2

M
M16 Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Peator
you might want to review the definition of treason.

Okay, I googled treason. All I see is a picture of Hillary Clinton.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I think Trump just wants to have a good relationship with Russia, nothing more nothing less. I can't see anything wrong with that.

Putin doesn't bother me one bit...either.

You sure don't see the uprising of Leftists there nor forced divershitty. Putin must be doing something right. I agree wholeheartedly with the above quote. Sure will take Putin to morons like May or Merkel any day.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Good, bad or indifferent, but I'm betting Russia will be the last white stronghold fighting the Moors.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
It's sad that all you ignorant trump ass lickers can't see what trump is doing. Selling our once great country down the river to putin all in the name of $$$. Secret closed door meeting with putin and no aides or press, I'm sure trump is doing our country no favors. By the time you see russian troops on our streets it will be too late.
The GOP leadership can blast trump all they want over this latest act of treason but until the DO something to get that putin lapdog out of office, all their talk is meaningless.
Get your heads out of your asses.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Good, bad or indifferent, but I'm betting Russia will be the last white stronghold fighting the Moors.

Hungary, Poland, The Czech Republic and Croatia will be in on it too,...along with some others that don't come to mind right now.

The Globalists are re-assembling the Soviet Union with their insistence on flooding Europe with *ahem* "refugees".

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meanwhile over the past years-
Soros provides the voting machines and software so we can have 'clean' elections.
Al Franken overturns results with a recount?
Hillary stores classified materials on unsecured servers and sends to unauthorized recipients and devices
Subpoena's are ignored and evidence destroyed- with again, no penalty
Happy couples - who happen to be witnesses- suddenly commit Arkancide
Obama can't find a birth certificate - went to school on a foreign student grant- and tells America they didn't build that
but oh hey - he visited all 57 states
we have eight years of economic 'recovery'. Job total figures get redefined so as not to include those who have given up looking for a job.
Ex Gitmo detainees found fighting against US again
Creation of ISIS - then termed JV team
We lose good men to retrieve Bowe Berghdal
Millions of 'stimulus' money is given to hand picked companies that soon fold, laying off workers
Ex president and friends make multi trips to pedophile island
Iran is given billions
Russia is sold uranium
Repeated calls for security are ignored, sovereign US soil is over run, a remarkably brave ambassador killed and a fake story created to hide the truth
Voter ID's are seen as somehow unreasonable
Hillary hasn't the class to address or thank her supporters- or dignity to make a concession speech
A border wall is racist
National law can can be ignored if your local progressive judge says so
Several cops get shot in Dallas - exactly why again tell me ?? - and Cambridge police are told they acted stupidly - although I hadn't really read the story yet??
The biggest tax law gets shoved through congress with no one reading it because A) they have to pass it to know what is in it and B) elections have consequences
Hank Johnson tells marines they will cause Guam to capsize- and gets re-elected

aside from taking credit for single handedly shooting Bin Laden with an evil assault rifle the last presidency's greatest achievement comes down to a rainbow light show on the white house that showed Europe how enlightened our guy was.

So yes, while collusion is not a crime - and can be called fact finding when 'we' do it - by any means necessary this man in the white house should be stopped before he ruins ALL our accomplishments and stops us from making more of them.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Crazydog
It's sad that all you ignorant trump ass lickers can't see what trump is doing. Selling our once great country down the river to putin all in the name of $$$. Secret closed door meeting with putin and no aides or press, I'm sure trump is doing our country no favors. By the time you see russian troops on our streets it will be too late.
The GOP leadership can blast trump all they want over this latest act of treason but until the DO something to get that putin lapdog out of office, all their talk is meaningless.

Typing smegma, cool

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Your tinfoil hat is backwards.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It’s comical how unhinged you weak minded limp wristed libs are.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
...I agree on communication and diplomacy, but stern talk needed extended to Putin's face....like "If you did it, don't fuggin do it again", or "no one including China may fugg with our election system or infrastructure, or there will be hell to pay mofo's" or "if your 12 private citizen's hacked us, hand em over buddy"...

This stupid schidt is why you're not a presidential advisor. You're watching too much CNN. smile

Trump's agenda was not to make a meaningless rant, but to improve our relations with Russia. MAGA!

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As usual, Rush analyzed this and explained Trump's strategy very clearly. I recommend everyone listen to Rush each day before coming on the fire and bloviating.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can’t help but laugh at the ignorance of the leftists. The Uranium 1 deal is fine with them, Hilary and the DNC subverting the free election process is fine with them, importing terrorism is fine with them, ignoring the Constitution is fine with them, obongo telling Vlad that after his re-election he’ll have more freedom to undermine our democracy is fine with them but they rupture a hemorrhoid because the Russians “meddled” in an election that was presided over by obongo. Obongo told us that everything was fine.....why the fake outrage now?

MAGA

WWG1WGA

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dems are the ones that have been sending this once great county down the river, Dems like you. That’s why we’re MAGA!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Again I need a "like" button kenjs1's post at the top of the page.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,936
Posts18,498,784
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.