Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RDW
Amazing how many on the 'fire feel sorry for a fk'n dead dopehead............

Certainly does make one wonder a few things.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
How damn slow you gotta be to get run over by a bulldozer?

My lack of physical conditioning is legendary, but I could get out of the way of a bulldozer.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bet he was a big fan of the Kasserine Pass scene in the movie Patton.

Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe

My lack of physical conditioning is legendary, but I could get out of the way of a bulldozer.

Bet it was one of them TURBOCHARGED bulldozers.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I would have run too, around here the cops grow or know whos growing weed and they "patrol" these areas as well as the growers, and if there's ten plants in that plot there are more plots of ten plants in that area, no one goes to that kind of effort for ten plants.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Nope, someone posted earlier that he could run you down with a dozer. He also said the cops "chased" the deceased through the woods.

Last edited by AB2506; 07/16/18.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
As far as running when the dozer got close, he likely never got the chance, in the dense brush a 20-25 foot tall aspen tree or trees being hit by the blade would surely incapacitate a man hiding on the ground, if indeed he was cultivating weed he would have been dressed in full camo.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
How do you catch somebody with a bulldozer other than to run them over?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by gitem_12
so. the dozer operator was the one qho found the grow. he was also the one operating the dozer to cut a trail through the area so the cops could searchthe area.

infact that section was so remote the only vehicles they could get into the area to work besides the dozer were atvs.

Ain’t nobody giving me a bulldozer for a manhunt....,,,😀

Good thing. I've seen what you can do with a match.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
This. One down. 200,000 to go.
You "christians" are so good for killing people for minor reasons.

How many have died at the hands of dope pushers? You ever biotch about that? Auto fatalities up 40% in Co since legalization. Oh, its ok if its legal, right?

When i was a kid cops could shoot crooks who ran. It worked good most of the time and there wasnt very much crime.

Lived in town. Left doors open and screen doors unlocked to go shopping or to movies. No home burglaries. The good old days.

I rememder a big deal happening once. A robber was chased by a cop and he shot cop in chest. Mom was head OR nurse on duty in Big Springs, Texas hospital and worked several hours past her schedule helping the doc save his live.

Those things were rare. Mostly it was the good old days. Sorry you missed them.

This. ^^^^ The stupid $ss did not hear the cat ??? Screw him and all of his ancestors. He is just another dope producer that met an untimely fate to the police. Get over over it and move on. America is better today than yesterday.

kwg

It ain't about who got killed. It's about how he was killed. You OK with a cop chasing a bad guy through your back 40 on a dozier? I don't think that's exactly what happened but if you and everyone else has the attitude of F@#$ him, then it won't be long.

Actually in my case it's 46 acres and if the cops want to drive a bulldozer across the place to permanently eliminate a drug dealer and producer, they can help themselves.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot. That few plants would more likely be for personal use. IF, and that's a big "IF", it was even their pot. I've found pot plants on state land multiple times and none of it was mine. Standard operating procedure for people who do plant pot on state land is to stay the hell away from the shyt until harvest time so as to not be seen by anyone who might steal it or by police/authorties. It is nowhere close to harvest time.

From which we can gather growing marijuana on state lands is common and probably does pose a potential risk to the general public. Very likely a big problem for those responsible for policing those areas, hence their desire to apprehend these individual. One of them fled, a likely presumption of guilt.

What followed was simply an accident, no reasonable person could have predicted the outcome.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just as likely the dead guy was hiding under a log or something not directly in the path of the dozer.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't know what those guys were doing out there and neither do you. May have been their pot and maybe not. Could have been a brokeback mountain situation they were ashamed of for all I know. I wouldn't neccesarily think it was their weed just because they were in the vicinity. Folks do alot of shyt on state land around here. Smoke weed, get drunk, get laid, have parties, dump garbage, you name it. Like I said, I've found pot growing on state land several times. Sometimes out hunting, sometimes heading for a fishing spot and sometimes just hiking.. I wouldn't want some cop/warden trying to pin it on me just because I happened to be near some of the stuff.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jimy
I would have run too, around here the cops grow or know whos growing weed and they "patrol" these areas as well as the growers, and if there's ten plants in that plot there are more plots of ten plants in that area, no one goes to that kind of effort for ten plants.
I've known a bunch of folks who grew pot on state land. One thing they all had in common was to never plant much in one area. They'd plant a few in one state forest and a few in another and some more in another. Because they know damn well if a patch is found, either by cops or by thieves, that whole area will be thoroughly searched.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

None of that matters at all. The question is do you want cops chasing people on bulldoziers?

Cops don't chase people with bulldozers crazy After reading the article several times I can't come to any conclusion the cops tried to run down a perp and kill him with a bulldozer. The thought process, or lack there of is amusing on here sometimes.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We never used dozers. We had choppers, fixed wing, thermal imaging and K-9s.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good I’m sure he deserved it, shoulda got outta the way

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
State land, where most have the right to access for hunting?

Do the fk'rs still hang fish hooks from the trees leading to the pot plots or that old school?

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
We never used dozers. We had choppers, fixed wing, thermal imaging and K-9s.

I always figured around $14 / hr. Replacement cost on the hourly rate for the undercarriage on my D7 sized machine doing normal dozing work. Wonder if I would have to raise or lower it should I contract out to the police to chase down pot growers and run them over?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1Longbow, 257 mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 22magnut, 62 invisible), 1,869 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,244
Posts18,525,030
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.