Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It looks like Antifa may have bigger plans

antifa link

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – Authorities have arrested a 43-year-old man after they located explosive devices and firearms at his residence while serving a search warrant in connection with multiple area burglaries.

Authorities say they connected 43-year-old Mark Einerwold to three separate burglaries throughout June and July in Tea and Dell Rapids.

Authorities served a search warrant at Einerwold’s residence in the 1100 block of South Blaine Avenue in Sioux Falls at around 4:45 p.m. on Tuesday.

While serving the search warrant, detectives found what they say were bomb making materials and chemicals. The Sioux Falls Police bomb squad were called to the residence and authorities evacuated the surrounding area.

Authorities say they found multiple explosive devices as well as ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder, which authorities say have no use other than for an explosive device.

Authorities also seized multiple firearms and a homemade firearm silencer from the residence.

Einerwold was arrested on multiple burglary charges and for the sale or transportation of a destructive device. Authorities say more charges may be coming.

Authorities say they found multiple items related to Antifa, an anti-fascist militant group, as well as other items indicating an extreme hatred for law enforcement and government.

“We don’t know what his intentions were, or what they were. But it’s pretty safe to say, we stopped something from happening,” said Minnehaha County Sheriff’s Captain Jason Gearman.

Authorities say the investigation is ongoing.

The Minnehaha County Sheriff’s Office, Sioux Falls Police, ATF, and the FBI all assisted in the incident.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Boom$&@$&@$&@

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Meh, don’t worry me none. Many years back while young and dumb, I tried Ammonium Nitrate/Aluminum Powder for salutes. Didn’t work very well, didn’t want to light from a fuse, but it does work well with a separate initiator charge. Good M80, 100, 1000 or half sticks went boom every time with a different oxidizer that burns easier.

Swifty
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
With a name like Einerwold, trouble was bound to happen.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
a democrat committing crimes?
hard to believe.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by tzone
With a name like Einerwold, trouble was bound to happen.

You sure it wasn’t Weinerwold? Maybe he’s related to Huma’s hubby the little wiener.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They'll need them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Authorities say they found multiple items related to Antifa, an anti-fascist militant group, as well as other items indicating an extreme hatred for law enforcement and government.

This story will never make the national news cycle.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Ammonium nitrate plus aluminum powder equals tannerite. So the police found tannerite. I hope the police do not ever check my man cave.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Lennie
Ammonium nitrate plus aluminum powder equals tannerite. So the police found tannerite. I hope the police do not ever check my man cave.

I thought that was the formula for tannerite. There are videos all over youtube on how to make your own.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,180 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,670
Posts18,493,728
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.