-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ll be damned, Field Grade, I never thought of Bernie as a small government guy........I need to pay more attention to him, I reckon.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by rost495
Holy chit bat woman. Trump is not perfect?

unlikely, he's a bidness genius, ask anybody.

I got a question for you Syc.

Is President Trump more successful in business than you are or were?

less successful. I've never gone bankrupt, and I've paid every employee, sub, and supplier every penny I've owed them.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
SS,

if you needed to see groveling, Trump is your man with Putin. world Class groveling, in front of a short little guy, too.

”My people came to me . . . they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sycamore- Your posts indicate that you are intelligent and well read on a number of issues. You also profess to be a successful business man. Given this, I would be greatly interested in hearing, in detail, your plan for correcting the U.S. trade imbalance, reviving domestic manufacturing, and promoting stable agricultural production. Thank you.

ego operor non tutela
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think you assume too much Dillonbuck.

The farmer did not have to make any money on that aldi corn.

They might have hosed the blood out of a dry van hauling horse meat and needed a Mexican back haul.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I think you assume too much Dillonbuck.

The farmer did not have to make any money on that aldi corn.

They might have hosed the blood out of a dry van hauling horse meat and needed a Mexican back haul.

Jim, that's an interesting and possibly likely version of events.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Bwana_1]I think the biggest hit is coming from our friends North in Canada, and Mexico(dairy), tariffs seemed like the last choice in a solution to me. Farmers have spent big money planting crops, with no place to sell said commodities when harvest time comes.quote
What sane businessman produces something he has no market for? Sounds like some of your businessmen are not too smart.

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore aka Sick More
SS,
if you needed to see groveling, Trump is your man with Putin. world Class groveling, in front of a short little guy, too.

You're the typical left wing ass-hole.You parrot the false claims of the fake news media without a scintilla of factual information.

Obama has never done anything worthwhile during the course of his pathetic life,other than sow discord,smoke crack cocaine,have sex with men and promote himself.

Trump is a man who turned a loan from his father into an eight billion dollar fortune,while building some of the most beautiful hotels,airports and golf courses.

Trump's success,in just 18 months in office,has far exceeded Obama's disastrous regime in his 8 years.

What did Obama build? Iran's nuclear program,ISIS' terror network,illegal immigration,Reggie Loves dick. LOL.

Groveling by the former Homo-in-chief.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
We need free trade for the US to demonstrate its' competitiveness. Farm Aid (like this) is just another fancy word for welfare.

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Maybe if Cana did not produce 100 times as much as it consumes the world surplus would not be as bad as Ontariojim says it is. And in case you are not a farmer you may not know it but there are only so many crops to grow in any region because of growing conditions. The money given may well be welfare but it's the governments that cause most of the problems with their trad agreements. Ed k

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

less successful. I've never gone bankrupt, and I've paid every employee, sub, and supplier every penny I've owed them.

Sycamore

And that is the answer that was expected.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
We need free trade for the US to demonstrate its' competitiveness. Farm Aid (like this) is just another fancy word for welfare.

Why don't you see if you can wean yourself and your buddies off of welfare in a more traditional sense of the word....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by djs
We need free trade for the US to demonstrate its' competitiveness.

What is your definition of free trade? Goods coming in to this country tariff free while US goods get taxed 270% going into their country?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
before Trump did ANYTHING , China already had a 14% tariff on our beans , while they let south american in duty free

thus they were shoving it to us , while buying south american as a preference.....meanwhile we are their best customers for all the walmart junk , plus electronics , bearings , car parts , and on and on

]
Well they kinda have an interest in South American soybeans. Remember back when Jimmy Carter told the American farmers to plant all of the beans they could, that we have a market for them? Then He turned around and put embargo's on lots of countries leaving the American Farmer with no market place and the Chinese without any soybeans. They financed a lot of clearing the rain forest for the rights to buy soybeans. Put the double hurt on farmers and caused a lot of them to lose their farms. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’d rather help our farmers and ranchers (not the huge corporate conglomerates but real people) here at home through whatever methods appropriate than I would give .01c in “free trade” benefits to another country.

It might require a significant investment in infrastructure to diversify what’s grown and where its accustomly grown but we don’t need to import any fruits or vegetables. We also have plenty of Mexicans to pick it, nut it and clean it. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I actually have no problem with this, just until the trade war ends.

Better than sending the money to Egypt or some other fuqked up country that wants to kill us.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Sycamore

And that is the answer that was expected.

Excellent! I hoped you would see my good qualities! grin

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Excellent! I hoped you would see my good qualities! grin

Your lack of understanding is staggering.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Sycamore

Only really dumb people think Trump's a successful businessman. He's nothing but a bullsh*tter, a complete fraud. I like your definition of success, Sycamore.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by djs

Jfc you are one transparent, passive aggressive commie.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,265
Posts18,486,536
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.