Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
As long as SS and both my Union pensions stay solvent, I should be able to retire pretty well from construction at 60 and work part time till 67.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Ignore his ignorant ash. Someone is paying him to be a troll, if he is ignored, he gets less for his "work".

Nobody is paying me. I'm a red blooded American who knows when someone is doing all they can to ruin our country and hand it over to putin.
I'll keep doing everything possible to get the you joke of a president out. I'll also keep pointing out all of you trump supporters who keep repeating the same trump lies over and over. You people think if you tell the lie enough times it will become true. Well they won't.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
4.1 GDP, a lie?

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
There was no collusion.
There was no meeting at trump tower.
I didn't dictate don jr's statement.
There was a meeting but I didn't know about it.
The meeting was about adoptions.
Ok the meeting wasn't about adoptions.
There was no russian agent there.
Ok there was a russian agent there but she didn't have any dirt on Hillary.
Ok the russian agent was Manafort.
Ok there was collusion but collusion is not a crime.
Lie after lie after lie. There are so many co-conspirators they can't even tell the same lie.

The list could go on and on.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Rick why do we have to suffer these people on a mostly conservative website? If the masters of the universe can ban Infowars, lets ban these liberal idiots.

IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Rick why do we have to suffer these people on a mostly conservative website? If the masters of the universe can ban Infowars, lets ban these liberal idiots.

What's the matter? Can't handle it when you have to face the truth? That your leader is a liar, a sexual predator, a racist, treasonous monster intent on ruining our country for his own gain. Putin will dispose of him as soon as trump finishes destroying or democracy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UPhiker
I'm 59 and planning on collecting when I'm 62. I won't really need it then, but I'd rather have it in my pocket than the government's. They keep bringing forward the year when it's going to go insolvent, so I'd rather collect now and invest it on my own instead of waiting until my full age and them either saying nothing is left or decreasing the benefit.

Smart person. Been doing that for 8 years and money in my pocket rather than the government. My investments will certainly offset and outperform the full SS retirement.

living the good life every day
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crazydog

What's the matter? Can't handle it when you have to face the truth? That your leader is a liar, a sexual predator, a racist, treasonous monster intent on ruining our country for his own gain. Putin will dispose of him as soon as trump finishes destroying or democracy.

You wouldn't know what "truth" is.

Another liberal fugktard.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

And what was Hillary you stupid son of a b*itch ? Or Obama ? Fuggin liars, thieves, sexual deviants and worst of all COMMUNISTS. You damn sure aught to be thanking your lucky stars every day that Trump is in the whitehouse instead of that criminal, b*itch COMMUNIST !!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Raeford
4.1 GDP, a lie?

Just like the unemployment and inflation rate, it's all made up lies. 95 million Americans aren't working out of 325. who's gonna be paying into SS pretty soon?

Last edited by wildbill59; 08/07/18.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Hey libtards, Hillary lost. Tough shidt. Our turn now.
GFY.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

don't ban them.....if someone doesn't like what they have to say......don't read it....or put them on ignore...some of the tin foil stuff on here makes these guys look sane

a least that's what q told me to say......bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How do you fugktards explain the stock market?

Is that a Trump lie too?

Damn idiots.

These threads are very good at pulling the real enemy out of the woodworks...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
How do you fugktards explain the stock market?

Is that a Trump lie too?

Damn idiots.

These threads are very good at pulling the real enemy out of the woodworks...

My mutual funds went up over 400% in the last 10 years. I pulled out in January and cashed out. Except for a blip in July it's been flat. When corporations run out of QE borrowed money to buy back their inflated stock the bottom will drop. 1.4 trillion student loan debt. 1.2 sub prime auto loans and 1.3 in CC debt. All unsecured. Someone is going to be holding a big bag with a big hole in it. It's a charade now. It was a charade under Osama. We'll see when they introduce new bread and circuses when the old ones lose their appeal. I loved all the phony financial advisors back in February when they barked "keep buying and buy big".

Last edited by wildbill59; 08/07/18.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
You guys sure get angry when someone calls trump out on all his lies. You guys are so stupid you keep repeating his lies to each other. You can't see what he's doing to our country because you keep looking at the latest shiny object trump dangles in front of you.
Like the big show he put on when signing his executive order supposedly helping our veterans and then quietly cutting the funding for the program.
He says "only I can fix healthcare, it's really easy". Then he says "who knew it is so complicated"? Everybody knew.All he's done is make things worse.
He's making the debt skyrocket with his tax cuts for the wealthy, another $12 billion to put a band aid on the farmer problem which HE created. Now he says he want to give the wealthy another $100 billion tax cut. Really?
Hundreds of billions of $$$ on a wall that is "symbolic" because it will not solve any perceived problem.
Now he's gonna waste more of our tax dollars on a "space force". What a friggin joke. It will not be a joke when our country is bankrupt and china wants to collect on all the debt it holds.
You guys just keep repeating the trump lies and hiding your heads in the sand if you want.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"He says "only I can fix healthcare, it's really easy". Then he says "who knew it is so complicated"?"
Not what he said, so a lie from Crazy

"He's making the debt skyrocket with his tax cuts for the wealthy, "
You left out my tax cut[P.S. I'm not whats termed 'wealthy by todays standards], nonetheless another lie by, you guessed it Crazy

"It will not be a joke when our country is bankrupt "
Jokes on you, we've been bankrupt for 30 years.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Keep lying for trump and to yourself.

Print
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, March 15, 2018
President Trump has now amassed his first $1 trillion in debt, crossing that ignominious mark late last week — and analysts said it’s just a taste of what’s to come after the tax-cuts and spending spree of recent months.

Indeed, his next $1 trillion could come within a year, and one analyst said he could soon be staring at $3 trillion annual deficits if things go particularly badly in interest rates.

It’s a major reversal for a president who during the campaign had said given eight years he could eliminate the debt entirely, but is instead looking at setting records for red ink.

“We are in for a rude awakening,” said Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

Her organization calculated that with December’s tax cuts and January’s budget-busting spending deal, Mr. Trump has already signed legislation that will add at least $2.4 trillion to the debt in the next decade and, should Congress make those policies permanent, could add as much as $6 trillion.

At that rate, the government will be paying $1 trillion a year in interest payments alone.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The SS fund does not have one thin dime invested. The "so-called "lock box" only has an I. O.U. From the us covt. Lyndon Johnson merged the funds to mask the true monetary cost of the Vietnam war.

Get what you can as fast as you can.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You wouldn't know what "truth" is.

Another liberal fugktard.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'd like to make a list of Hillary's lies but I have other things I need to do for the next month. Idiot.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

241 members (12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 338rcm, 10Glocks, 44mc, 17 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,455
Posts18,507,993
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.