Page 26 of 29 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
A breakthrough.

[Linked Image]

I am here. Anyone that wants to be stupid bring it on.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I do not post as much, silly things can't be fixed but the question is, Would I carry a .380? Maybe if it was all I could lug around. As long as choices are better and a small .45 ACP can be had, why? Many, many bullets have flatland on skulls that are the hardest bone in the body. Bears still alive after a rifle have been head shot with small guns and the bullet did not penetrate. I have to give the ACP a better grade. Bullet weight is better. Many think a handgun no matter is deadly will be mistaken. Yet a revolver is as deadly as any rifle or more so. I have turned deer into a black bag with more meat loss then I want to see with revolvers. You will never make a .380 into a hunting gun. Neck shot at near 100 yards with a good revolver. Too big for people around the BG of course. There e is a limit to prevent collateral damage. But you MUST stop the BG and anything less then a drop can get you killed. You need energy.

Attached Images
.475 exit.jpg (67.62 KB, 7 downloads)
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
I do not post as much, silly things can't be fixed but the question is, Would I carry a .380? Maybe if it was all I could lug around. As long as choices are better and a small .45 ACP can be had, why? Many, many bullets have flatland on skulls that are the hardest bone in the body. Bears still alive after a rifle have been head shot with small guns and the bullet did not penetrate. I have to give the ACP a better grade. Bullet weight is better. Many think a handgun no matter is deadly will be mistaken. Yet a revolver is as deadly as any rifle or more so. I have turned deer into a black bag with more meat loss then I want to see with revolvers. You will never make a .380 into a hunting gun. Neck shot at near 100 yards with a good revolver. Too big for people around the BG of course. There e is a limit to prevent collateral damage. But you MUST stop the BG and anything less then a drop can get you killed. You need energy.

And yet the insanity continues. Handgun hunting and self defense are about as similar as golf and scuba diving.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S

Wow, you aren't making much of a case for literacy in WV. The only thing worse than your writing, is your knowledge of what you are writing about.

How many bears have you shot that the bullet bounced off?

Rambling about neck shots and handguns with more meat loss than you want to see in revolvers???

Good grief, your points aren't as good as the one on the top of glockdoofus's head.

You 2 need to get together and start an inbred reality show, you could net Hundred$.

The original question was about how good a .380 is and both of you have failed to comprehend that, but you keep on posting like a train derailment...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Bears.......humans........same/same I guess. 🤔

Also, can someone show me the revolver that is “as deadly or more so” than my rifles. Thanks!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Just another silly ass.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why is hunting less? You think a pencil hole will stop a man when he is facing you. You have a center hit or one lung. he is not sideways where two lungs are busted. The rule is two center of mass and a head shot last. But most little .380's will not do it. I see it all the time where shots are not near ware it is pointed. Bullets do not go to sights so you aim 2' right and will remember if the gun is needed. Good luck. If you hunt with a .380 and kill anything over a mouse you need respect but it does not make you smart.
Many carry the thing but never needed it. But shoot a BG across a room full of children. You will suck. Every teacher should have a rifle slung and many students old enough with training. Girls in Israel have guns. Can you pit your .380 against an M16 or AK? It is false securities. Stinking toy

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You and your revolver are not going to have much better luck against a competent opponent armed with a rifle.........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Why is hunting less? You think a pencil hole will stop a man when he is facing you. You have a center hit or one lung. he is not sideways where two lungs are busted. The rule is two center of mass and a head shot last. But most little .380's will not do it. I see it all the time where shots are not near ware it is pointed. Bullets do not go to sights so you aim 2' right and will remember if the gun is needed. Good luck. If you hunt with a .380 and kill anything over a mouse you need respect but it does not make you smart.
Many carry the thing but never needed it. But shoot a BG across a room full of children. You will suck. Every teacher should have a rifle slung and many students old enough with training. Girls in Israel have guns. Can you pit your .380 against an M16 or AK? It is false securities. Stinking toy

Obviously this is an encrypted message, maybe you could explain the highlighted gibberish and poor spelling...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
When one cannot draw a clear distinction between bear hunting and personal defense, something is very wrong.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Once again a post with absolutely no relevance to the op.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Better to be thought of as a possible idiot rather than opening your mouth (keyboard) and removing all doubt.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O

many has been killed by the 380 as the 22, Virgil shot his big toe off with the .25, manys the person who feels that wrath and thinks the last time, that little water pistol lookin thing just shot me dead. U seem like very very smart and have lots of stuff in your brain about killin animals and such, then you don't know much about operational things. U need to post more stuff when your killin animals with your guns and some pictures of what is killed.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Orville

many has been killed by the 380 as the 22, Virgil shot his big toe off with the .25, manys the person who feels that wrath and thinks the last time, that little water pistol lookin thing just shot me dead. U seem like very very smart and have lots of stuff in your brain about killin animals and such, then you don't know much about operational things. U need to post more stuff when your killin animals with your guns and some pictures of what is killed.

Seriously?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I understand you all are experts and can hit a man in the head at 50 yards with a .380. I could not do it and would never try it either but you are so good you amaze me. You are welcome to come and shoot. my range is open all the time. I will bet a case of beer that you will not hit at 7 yards. I will put you in a stand to shoot a deer with your little toy too but do not ask me to find it. I will supply a lot of light while you crawl on your knees for 24 hours.
You have never shot anyone or an animal but you are an expert. I have not shot anything with a .380 except paper and do not want to. The gun is so powerful with so much recoil it scares me. I will leave you speechless with one shot from a .475 or .500. You might go call 911 for help with a cracked head. Tough guy with a revolver. I will not say who. but then again what I see here.

Attached Images
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Missed a picture. Stupid limit.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
How many could I post? Not many due to KB restrictions. Heart shot. so show me one with a .380.

Attached Images
th_475doeheartjpg.jpg (5.87 KB, 8 downloads)
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It has been fun, but you need to stop the stupidity. The .380 will do anything because it is so powerful it can kill a Grizz, elk or moose. If a guide and you insisted I would not back you up with a rifle but might send your ashes home. Maybe not
A pile for a fox to piss on.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Orville

^^^When cousins fugk. ^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
there is no relations of BRF and I, we canot be cousins do to his local which is in west vargina, many of the folks hear are kind of jealous of his shootin and stuff. I figure he was asked to belong to the mensar group however did not cause they wanted to pick his brain as his levels where much higher.

Page 26 of 29 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,578
Posts18,510,894
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.