Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
http://www.independentsentinel.com/breaking-judge-kavanaugh-has-calendars-showing-his-whereabouts/

The New York Times and MSNBC White House correspondent Peter Baker reported that Judge Kavanaugh has calendars for the summer of 1982 and the party in question isn’t on the list. He was out of town for much of the summer.

Baker tweeted: The calendars show he was out of town much of the summer at the beach or with his parents and they detail basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and so forth. A few parties are mentioned but include names of people other than those identified by Blasey Ford.

The only thing Democrats will be able to convict him of is being somewhat anal, which is a great quality for a Supreme Court Justice.

We have four named witnesses who know nothing of the accusation, varying stories from the accuser about how many people were at the party, and a detailed calendar that shows everything Kavanaugh did that summer and that party isn’t there. He must be guilty because he’s a conservative and isn’t all that supportive of Roe vs. Wade.

IT’S NOT ABOUT EVIDENCE, IT’S RAW EMOTION THAT COUNTS
The left doesn’t care about the evidence and they do want to destroy Judge Kavanaugh. They’ve planned a number of protests that will include paid protesters. One of the groups that will be active is the Women’s March. Their quaint phrase is “believe women.”

That’s what prosecutor Nifong did with the Duke LaCrosse boys. Let’s not forget the fake rape at Columbia with mattress girl and the fake rape at the University of Virginia.

At Columbia, campus police were told to start from the point of view of believing the woman instead of being neutral and trying to find the facts.

Believe women

Women's March

@womensmarch
CALL TO ACTION: Dr. Blasey Ford is scheduled to testify before @senjudiciary on 9/27.

That same day, survivors will gather at their Senators’ offices across the country for national solidarity speakouts.

Find an action near you, or create your own here: https://actionnetwork.org/event_campaigns/webelievechristine

9:03 AM - Sep 23, 2018

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought I was a hoarder.
Guess not, I don't save calendars or dead cats.

If it helps him, so be it- hoard on

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Him and his ol lady in the attic going through boxes, found sex toys from there early days of marriage. Cookbook with Native American recipes written by his gamgam. Lol.. I hold onto to stuff but [bleep] calendars from 1982.. props to him and his parents.,

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Time to trot out bimbos 2,3,and probably 4.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bbassi
Time to trot out bimbos 2,3,and probably 4.

I'm sure.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah this lady is not showing up to testify now..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have Franklin organizers from the late 80's and all thru the 1990's but those are all mostly work related. This guy is something else.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

I bet she will.

And lie her ass off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shes too much of a Symbol of a movement now.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
She is getting paid out the a$$. She is getting press as well. Another sorry bitch that will be making the talk shows.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The Demonrats and their lesbian attorney,Debra Katz, are sucking hind teat.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 79S

I bet she will.

And lie her ass off.

If so be a bunch of crying, also why she waited so long to say something because people called her a liar blah blah insert more crying. Everyone knows no one likes to see a crying women..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Leftist pukes running the Democrats will never back down now, they have too much invested in getting rid of him. The only way he will be on the court is if the Republicans grow a backbone and shove him over the goal line. With so many weak pansies in the Republican party, it might just be asking too much for them to do the right thing.

Last edited by reivertom; 09/23/18.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
+1

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Daisy Head Mazie will tell you that the fact that the party in question was not noted evinces a guilty mind and is proof of the charges since Kavanaugh would not note anything that could be construed as an admission. Or that he faked it. It's all about toxic masculinity (whatever the hell that is) and that's proof enough.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 79S

I bet she will.

And lie her ass off.

I'm betting her attorneys will not allow her to be placed under oath.

Lying will be the theme of the day, that and her attorneys placing hand over mic and stopping her from answering.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dems are very likely to produce multiple women - hence the delay to Thursday.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I will be glad when this is over!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
The Leftist pukes running the Democrats will never back down now, they have too much invested in getting rid of him. The only way he will be on the court is if the Republicans grow a backbone and shove him over the goal line. With so many weak pansies in the Republican party, it might just be asking too much for them to do the right thing.

Maybe, but read this. It might change your mind about the Republican Game Plan.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...ript-with-reaction-to-kavanaugh-accuser/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (808outdoors, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 21 invisible), 14,520 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,984
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.